Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milo Yiannopoulos leaks unhinged Richard Spencer rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milo Yiannopoulos leaks unhinged Richard Spencer rant.

https://twitter.com/atheist_cvnt/sta...546041856?s=20

Hmm wasn't there someone on this site that was a pretty big Richard Spencer fan? I can't exactly remember who tho
    Last edited by Ladd; November 3rd, 2019, 11:03 PM.

man how tf do you link tweets on this god damn site

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
      man how tf do you link tweets on this god damn site
      I assumed it was just Lightshot that people used.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

alright this was hilarious LOL

I do need to correct a few things in your passive-aggressive OP, though, first off I am not nor was I ever a fan of Spencer, and every conversation I've ever had that involved him carried this exact disclaimer - I don't like or agree with Spencer. Even when I was at my peak of my heel-turn, I made it pretty clear that I didn't even like the idea of deporting illegal immigrants after they had already set up their life in another country because of how destructive it would be to them. Most of the claims I have made in regards to race relations have been descriptive, not normative.

Second....I'm going to remain skeptical towards Milo's claim that this was after Spencer learned of Heather's death. I mean, it's Milo, dude. I doubt you or anyone on this site considers him to have anything resembling journalistic integrity. Even in Milo's own words, the insults he's hurling don't make any sense at all in the context that they're supposedly in. I would not be surprised to learn that this was probably a narcissistic meltdown he had shortly after getting into a car to get away from the chaos that had been raging that whole day.

Thirdly, yea, the things said here are pretty messed up, but what does this prove, exactly? Spencer is very obviously extremely angry and saying horrible things, but everyone says horrible things when they're having a complete meltdown. I hope that's not a shocking fact I have to reveal to anyone. This is just him slinging a bunch of crap at the wall in an attempt to make himself feel better, I see this kind of thing every now and again whenever a family member or an employee has a falling out, either with their spouse or with me. They try to prop themselves up and tear the other person down as much as possible, and it's always this ugly or even worse.

So, yea....nice clip, was very entertaining, but my opinion on Spence hasn't really changed at all. I've kind of always known he was a narcissist. It's one of the reasons I never really liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          alright this was hilarious LOL

I do need to correct a few things in your passive-aggressive OP, though, first off I am not nor was I ever a fan of Spencer, and every conversation I've ever had that involved him carried this exact disclaimer - I don't like or agree with Spencer. Even when I was at my peak of my heel-turn, I made it pretty clear that I didn't even like the idea of deporting illegal immigrants after they had already set up their life in another country because of how destructive it would be to them. Most of the claims I have made in regards to race relations have been descriptive, not normative.

Second....I'm going to remain skeptical towards Milo's claim that this was after Spencer learned of Heather's death. I mean, it's Milo, dude. I doubt you or anyone on this site considers him to have anything resembling journalistic integrity. Even in Milo's own words, the insults he's hurling don't make any sense at all in the context that they're supposedly in. I would not be surprised to learn that this was probably a narcissistic meltdown he had shortly after getting into a car to get away from the chaos that had been raging that whole day.

Thirdly, yea, the things said here are pretty messed up, but what does this prove, exactly? Spencer is very obviously extremely angry and saying horrible things, but everyone says horrible things when they're having a complete meltdown. I hope that's not a shocking fact I have to reveal to anyone. This is just him slinging a bunch of crap at the wall in an attempt to make himself feel better, I see this kind of thing every now and again whenever a family member or an employee has a falling out, either with their spouse or with me. They try to prop themselves up and tear the other person down as much as possible, and it's always this ugly or even worse.

So, yea....nice clip, was very entertaining, but my opinion on Spence hasn't really changed at all. I've kind of always known he was a narcissist. It's one of the reasons I never really liked him.
          I think he was talking about me being the Richard Spencer fan dude

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

I think he was talking about me being the Richard Spencer fan dude
            I was 90% sure it was that ShinGaoKaiser guy.
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I lost it at the voice cracking.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Oh so he was talking about me then.

Comment

imagine if this guy's ancestors beat your ancestors up

Comment

IMAGINE thinking Milo Yiannopoulos and Richard Spencer are relevant in 2019.

Comment

what is an octaroon
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                        what is an octaroon
                        Well, it seemingly rhymes with something that ends in "coon." Three guesses.

Comment

Oh Alex Jones' people still take his word as golden after he admitted in open court that its all just a character-act for his radio career + his ratings and income streams. He doesn't actually believe anything he says.

If you're into these kinds of loony toons, you weren't looking for 'hinged' to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Well, it seemingly rhymes with something that ends in "coon." Three guesses.
                            ah a raccoon then

kind of a weird thing to have such a big rant against but they can be pretty annoying when they start knocking over garbage cans
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Nah, its def me. dunno why, but its a common misconception that I like him for some reason even though I've said about a dozen times that I think the dude's a spaz.

what is an octaroon
                              a derogatory term for someone of 1/8th black ancestry.

Comment

what is an octaroon
                                I don't know, but it sounds delicious..

Comment

OrganizationXV

Now can I punch him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                    OrganizationXV

Now can I punch him?
                                    One breach of the social contract doesn't mend another.

Comment

OrganizationXV

Now can I punch him?
                                      What would that accomplish, exactly?....Or is politics just about anything that makes you feel better?

Comment

OrganizationXV

Now can I punch him?
                                        100 says Spencer would whip your feminine ass. lol
                                        Originally posted by Snap
                                        "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                                          Kajin_Style commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          probably
                                      Working...
                                      X