When late comedy shows have to drop truth bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

But that is not what the news is going on about. The past month or so has been revolving around Ukraine. Prior to that was the Turkey thing. Before that the Mueller investigation. Before that China tarriffs, stormy daniels, campaign finances, Micheal Cohen, and the other staffers that left. Oh yea then there was Kavanaugh thing too.

His tweets are just his remarks to the main events; to the things he said up on a podium; to things happening around the world because of him. The only few times his tweets are the focused is when he declares something through a tweet, like his fighting with NK or his threat to Turkey's economy. These things can't be easily brushed away as melodrama of the ramblings of an old man. That's some serious shit right there.

"totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey" <-- Donald Trump
    I distinctly recall a "covfefe" meme that made its way all the way here and even leaked out of the politics section.

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

https://image.prntscr.com/image/SOEz...rQR430Yncw.png
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/8FN2...beqom9bmYQ.png

Didn't even remember that the first one was actually aimed at you, and I can't seem to find the sauce for the second. But he definitely said it somewhere, hence the quote. Enjoy.
    hm well now I'm getting a 403 forbidden

tf :/

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

Remember how you loved your people so much that all you did to help was sit on your couch and write angry posts on Take 5?

Remember when I showed you they were in desperate need of truck drivers and you refused to even consider it?

Boy you sure helped them lmao
      lol like I could drive a truck. I did donate money and send money to my family. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        If you're referring to the images you tried to post, that's your fault. You copied an HTML code and I've purposefully disabled HTML by end-users because it's a security liability.

-edit- I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

It's working on my end now, thanks; although Helly still can't see them for whatever reason.

And nah, it's not just that. I also couldn't properly space out my paragraphs, because the spaces would either register twice or not at all. Nothing too major, though it can get kinda frustrating.

So now that Cid fixed I got a chance to see what this is all about and I gotta say, I am rather disappointed in you.

That happened over 2 years ago; in a heated argument with some troll (Sheko) regarding Puerto Rico after the two hurricanes hit it. In argument where my people, my love for them, and my family on that island were all called to questioned, insulted and attacked. In that argument, Helly chimes in to throw in his two cents which obviously pisses me off and I go for the throat when I saw it in his post. Was it a mistake? Sure. Did I get reprimanded for it? Yup. Will I do it again? Nope, not likely. However the context doesn't matter, all that matters to you is the character assassination you and others constantly try instead of focusing on what is being discussed.

You and others would rather make a spectacle of my mistakes instead of having an actual civil and intelligent conversation.

You're pathetic.
        Incorrect. The reason nobody takes you seriously isn't because you're an illiterate (though it certainly doesn't help your case any). It's because you're a hypocritical scumbag with a holier-than-thou attitude. You call Trump an "evil racist" because he's deporting people who look like you, but you were the same chode who sat back and gave zero fucks when Obama was bombing schoolchildren across the world.

Any particular reason why you weren't up in arms about Obama being an "evil racist" then? Oh, that's right: they weren't the right type of brown. And Obama's a mulatto, not some orange tanning-salon freak. How entitled must you be to think anyone owes your kind any sort of empathy when you can't extend the same towards others. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you two-bit piece of shit.
        Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; November 11th, 2019, 01:49 AM.

Comment

See, this is what I'm talking about, Cid, lmao

All I did was hit enter and Kajin somehow got quoted twice over...

Comment

It's working on my end now, thanks; although Helly still can't see them for whatever reason.

And nah, it's not just that. I also couldn't properly space out my paragraphs, because the spaces would either register twice or not at all. Nothing too major, though it can get kinda frustrating.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]

Incorrect. The reason nobody takes you seriously isn't because you're an illiterate (though it certainly doesn't help your case any). It's because you're a hypocritical scumbag with a holier-than-thou attitude. You call Trump an "evil racist" because he's deporting people who look like you, but you were the same chode who sat back and gave zero fucks when Obama was bombing schoolchildren across the world.

Any particular reason why you weren't up in arms about Obama being an "evil racist" then? Oh, that's right: they weren't the right type of brown. And Obama's a mulatto, not some orange tanning-salon freak. How entitled must you be to think anyone owes your kind any sort of empathy when you can't extend the same towards others. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you two-bit piece of shit.
            Oh I am sorry.... was I in these forums when Obama was in office doing that? No? Exactly. You have no idea how I felt or what I said regarding that when it happened because no one here cared to talk about politics. It was only when Trump got in office did everything shift. For the record, I bitched about it to family that there should be a better way than killing off innocent people. We argued but in the end there was no better way besides sending in more troops and no one wants that.

Also the big difference here is Obama didn't say they were "Bringing drugs, crime and most are rapists and murders, etc etc." You remember that infamous line Trump said at the BEGINNING of his campaign? That's pretty fucking racists vs Obama's approach to dealing with terrorists and finish off a war Bush started.

So AGAIN, get your facts straight. Just cause I don't care about one gay fuck boi getting stoned in another country doesn't mean I didn't care about the shit our political leads did when I had the power to vote.

Comment

Oh I am sorry.... was I in these forums when Obama was in office doing that? No? Exactly. You have no idea how I felt or what I said regarding that when it happened because no one here cared to talk about politics. It was only when Trump got in office did everything shift. For the record, I bitched about it to family that there should be a better way than killing off innocent people. We argued but in the end there was no better way besides sending in more troops and no one wants that.

Also the big difference here is Obama didn't say they were "Bringing drugs, crime and most are rapists and murders, etc etc." You remember that infamous line Trump said at the BEGINNING of his campaign? That's pretty fucking racists vs Obama's approach to dealing with terrorists and finish off a war Bush started.

So AGAIN, get your facts straight. Just cause I don't care about one gay fuck boi getting stoned in another country doesn't mean I didn't care about the shit our political leads did when I had the power to vote.
              Look at your registration date. No doubt the MvC one is earlier still. When did Trump take office again, Kajin? So, yes, you were definitely on these forums when Obama was doing his fair share of questionable things. Such as deporting busloads of your people, more so than any prior president. Funny how you weren't screeching then, though. Hell, look no further than this thread. You were even called out by a guy who hates Trump (Ladd) as letting Obama get away with shit just because he didn't Tweet about it every other day like a certain orange dumb-ass. And your excuse was that he's "no longer relevant." Strangely enough, you didn't seem to care even when he was relevant. Why is this, Kajin_Style? Is it because the actually racist one here is you as we all knew all along? Food for thought.

Though this pretty much sums it all up:

Just cause I don't care about one gay fuck boi getting stoned in another country

Thank you for confirming that wasn't just an impromptu one-off. You're genuinely scum. ICE, stay doing God's work. Who knows? Maybe you'll be next.
              Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; November 12th, 2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

i take you seriously kajin

Comment

Look at your registration date. No doubt the MvC one is earlier still. When did Trump take office again, Kajin? So, yes, you were definitely on these forums when Obama was doing his fair share of questionable things. Such as deporting busloads of your people, more so than any prior president. Funny how you weren't screeching then, though. Hell, look no further than this thread. You were even called out by a guy who hates Trump (Ladd) as letting Obama get away with shit just because he didn't Tweet about it every other day like a certain orange dumb-ass. And your excuse was that he's "no longer relevant." Strangely enough, you didn't seem to care even when he was relevant. Why is this, Kajin_Style? Is it because the actually racist one here is you as we all knew all along? Food for thought.
                  Can't read can you?

No one here cared about politics back then. No one cared back at MvC either. So stop grasping at straws, you are embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Can't read can you?

No one here cared about politics back then. No one cared back at MvC either. So stop grasping at straws, you are embarrassing yourself.
                    Except the pre-election threads in 2015 and early 2016 were amongst the most active ones on the site. Please stop while you're still "only" this far behind, child.

Comment

Except the pre-election threads in 2015 and early 2016 were amongst the most active ones on the site. Please stop while you're still "only" this far behind, child.
                      Ok, boomer

Comment

Ok, boomer
                        And that's a "concession accepted" for Morph.
                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; November 13th, 2019, 02:57 PM.
                        Originally posted by Wade
                        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Ok, boomer
                          boomers took minecraft back from your sticky baby finger having hands and you're never getting it back deal with it zoomer
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Ok, boomer
                            my favorite new meme and you killed it...TWICE. FUCK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

Yeah at this point I'm just waiting for Hillary to respond to a Trump tweet with those two words and the meme will finally be buried.

Comment

Ok, boomer
                                Hilarious and original. Also nonsensical, seeing as you're like 10-15 years older than me lol.

Comment

He's like 35+?

Comment

• Ladd
                                    Ladd commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I didn't know FS was that old either. Imagine being older than our resident old man Sheko.

• Kajin_Style
                                    Kajin_Style commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Who is FS? O.o

• OrganizationXV
                                    OrganizationXV commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Kajin_Style Flame_Saber

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

ok, boomer

Comment

Kajin is the Left equivalent of those dudes that share Ben Shapiro memes talking about "DESTROYED BY FACTS AND LOGIC".
                                    Originally posted by Snap
                                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post
                                      Kajin is the Left equivalent of those dudes that share Ben Shapiro memes talking about "DESTROYED BY FACTS AND LOGIC".
                                      So I am RussianCoffeeAddict now? lol

Comment

So I am RussianCoffeeAddict now? lol
                                        well that depends if rca likes to preach about having borders more open than your butthole at your favorite gay bar while also helping abbad and ivan stone some faggots to death in 3rd world countries
                                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Working...
                                        X