Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Ok boomer.
    He's 100% right about you jumping on Trump's nuts over that tho.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Ok boomer.
      seething
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

He's 100% right about you jumping on Trump's nuts over that tho.
        I'll wait for the list.

Comment

Cool fine. I'll accept that as truth as it. I'll even eat the insult on the chin. All you gotta do is give me everything Trump did wrong. Go ahead. Make a list. I'll wait.
          Uh why does he need to make a list? He's not defending Trump. No one here is defending Trump.
          We just don't think Obama should get a pass for everything just because Trump is awful.

Comment

I'll wait for the list.
            so just how would you react if trump said some of your greatest hits come on now no hiding behind literal zoomer memes lol
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

Uh why does he need to make a list? He's not defending Trump. No one here is defending Trump.
              We just don't think Obama should get a pass for everything just because Trump is awful.
              You sure?

Cause I don't recall him or others distinctly blaming Trump for one thing. Or pointing out a single thing he screwed up on or totally botched. There's obviously plenty to pick from and yet, nothing. Just silence.

Sure they'll gladly remind me of all of Obama's mistakes, which is fine but when do they ever point out one of Trump's mistakes? When? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Be quite, fucking rookie
                Its 'morales'
                thought about making that joke, but do you really think dumbass_style would get it

Cool fine. I'll accept that as truth as it. I'll even eat the insult on the chin. All you gotta do is give me everything Trump did wrong. Go ahead. Make a list. I'll wait.
                Why? I don't like Trump, dude. I've called him a dumbass pretty consistently. I just don't worry about all the dumb shit he posts on Twitter because I have shit to do in the day besides repost unfunny memes about whatever dumb typo he made today.

Comment

If Trump became POUS in 2008 instead of Obama that would be the collapse of the country.

Comment

Yeah, with the possible exception of that Timeless Writer spaz, nobody on this site genuinely likes Trump. So I really don't get why guys like Kajin and Shob continue to showcase their chronic anal fissures any time somebody has the AUDACITY to talk about Trump in a neutral way. Surely you realize that is the standard our media should be striving to aim for, yes?

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                    thought about making that joke, but do you really think dumbass_style would get it
                    Thing is, it's not even a joke. "Good morales" is a verbatim quote from ours truly, as is "quiet cathartic." [sic]

Comment

Yeah, with the possible exception of that Timeless Writer spaz, nobody on this site genuinely likes Trump. So I really don't get why guys like Kajin and Shob continue to showcase their chronic anal fissures any time somebody has the AUDACITY to talk about Trump in a neutral way. Surely you realize that is the standard our media should be striving to aim for, yes?

Thing is, it's not even a joke. "Good morales" is a verbatim quote from ours truly, as is "quiet cathartic." [sic]
                      You call that neutral? lol

Ah yes, how silly of me to not realize!

Insulting me while also being neutral towards Trump is a clear sign of you or others of being unbiased. Surely yes?

Meanwhile I rarely fling mud at people who disagree with me (Helly might be the exception) and try to keep things civil but sure, sure it is ok to insult others while being "neutral" towards trump and not have others thing your biased in anyway, surely!

My liberal brain surely can't comprehend this notion of talking down to people, making fun of them while also trying to educate them. It might be a republican thing.
                      Last edited by Kajin_Style; November 9th, 2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Why? I don't like Trump, dude. I've called him a dumbass pretty consistently. I just don't worry about all the dumb shit he posts on Twitter because I have shit to do in the day besides repost unfunny memes about whatever dumb typo he made today.
                        If you think his tweets are the only problem then you are really, really out of the loop, brah.

Comment

My liberal brain surely can't comprehend
                          no objections here

Comment

ay caramba, do you have the source on hand by any chance? i want to see what this conversation was about lol

If you think his tweets are the only problem then you are really, really out of the loop, brah.
                            I just talked about the mess he made in Syria. I'm not ignoring that stuff, I'm just making fun of this really dumb culture going on right now with you people where all of your headlines are about what Trump and his family do on Twitter.

Comment

I just talked about the mess he made in Syria. I'm not ignoring that stuff, I'm just making fun of this really dumb culture going on right now with you people where all of your headlines are about what Trump and his family do on Twitter.
                              But that is not what the news is going on about. The past month or so has been revolving around Ukraine. Prior to that was the Turkey thing. Before that the Mueller investigation. Before that China tarriffs, stormy daniels, campaign finances, Micheal Cohen, and the other staffers that left. Oh yea then there was Kavanaugh thing too.

His tweets are just his remarks to the main events; to the things he said up on a podium; to things happening around the world because of him. The only few times his tweets are the focused is when he declares something through a tweet, like his fighting with NK or his threat to Turkey's economy. These things can't be easily brushed away as melodrama of the ramblings of an old man. That's some serious shit right there.

"totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey" <-- Donald Trump

Comment

ay caramba, do you have the source on hand by any chance? i want to see what this conversation was about lol

https://image.prntscr.com/image/SOEz...rQR430Yncw.png
                                https://image.prntscr.com/image/8FN2...beqom9bmYQ.png

Didn't even remember that the first one was actually aimed at you, and I can't seem to find the sauce for the second. But he definitely said it somewhere, hence the quote. Enjoy.

You call that neutral? lol

Ah yes, how silly of me to not realize!
                                Insulting me while also being neutral towards Trump is a clear sign of you or others of being unbiased. Surely yes?
                                Meanwhile I rarely fling mud at people who disagree with me (Helly might be the exception) and try to keep things civil but sure, sure it is ok to insult others while being "neutral" towards trump and not have others thing your biased in anyway, surely!
                                My liberal brain surely can't comprehend this notion of talking down to people, making fun of them while also trying to educate them. It might be a republican thing.
                                Yes, I consider not immediately going on a butthurt tirade about the bad orange man as being neutral. As does anyone with even a semblance of sanity.
                                In any event, insulting you (which I actually didn't even do ITT, not to mention the fact that you were the one picking fights prior to this, you selectively amnesiac dildo) doesn't make me a Trump supporter.
                                I've insulted the more conservative members heaps as well, meanwhile remaining clinical about Obama. Does that suddenly make me an Obama supporter?
                                Last edited by Cid; November 10th, 2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Why the FUCK is that formatting so screwy on this trash site

3.2/10

Comment

Yes, I consider not immediately going on a butthurt tirade about the bad orange man as being neutral. As does anyone with even a semblance of sanity.
                                    In any event, insulting you (which I actually didn't even do ITT, not to mention the fact that you were the one picking fights prior to this, you selectively amnesiac dildo) doesn't make me a Trump supporter.
                                    I've insulted the more conservative members heaps as well, meanwhile remaining clinical about Obama. Does that suddenly make me an Obama supporter?
                                    So these aren't insults? Geez guess I need to learn the meaning of that as well! Thanks, you illiterate, paranoid buttplug! (<-- see not an insult. I'm learning!) Anyway, on to the other things you said.

Picking fights? Naw, I'm not picking any fights. I just use facts in my discussions; it isn't my fault the uneducated get offended and respond with aggression. Facts show no mercy.

Go back through this thread and any others I've posted in. I don't pick fights. People here pick fights with me. Look at post #7 someone picking a fight with me while I was trying to have a discussion with another.

Then you come in at post #11 adding to the fire and flinging insults. The bit you quoted of me wasn't aggressive in any sense. It was me stating facts and having fun, you dimwitted anal bead.

So get your story straight.

Comment

Why the FUCK is that formatting so screwy on this trash site

3.2/10
                                      If you're referring to the images you tried to post, that's your fault. You copied an HTML code and I've purposefully disabled HTML by end-users because it's a security liability.

-edit- I fixed it for you. You're welcome.
                                      Last edited by Cid; November 10th, 2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

So now that Cid fixed I got a chance to see what this is all about and I gotta say, I am rather disappointed in you.

That happened over 2 years ago; in a heated argument with some troll (Sheko) regarding Puerto Rico after the two hurricanes hit it. In argument where my people, my love for them, and my family on that island were all called to questioned, insulted and attacked. In that argument, Helly chimes in to throw in his two cents which obviously pisses me off and I go for the throat when I saw it in his post. Was it a mistake? Sure. Did I get reprimanded for it? Yup. Will I do it again? Nope, not likely. However the context doesn't matter, all that matters to you is the character assassination you and others constantly try instead of focusing on what is being discussed.

You and others would rather make a spectacle of my mistakes instead of having an actual civil and intelligent conversation.

You're pathetic.

Comment

So now that Cid fixed I got a chance to see what this is all about and I gotta say, I am rather disappointed in you.

That happened over 2 years ago; in a heated argument with some troll (Sheko) regarding Puerto Rico after the two hurricanes hit it. In argument where my people, my love for them, and my family on that island were all called to questioned, insulted and attacked. In that argument, Helly chimes in to throw in his two cents which obviously pisses me off and I go for the throat when I saw it in his post. Was it a mistake? Sure. Did I get reprimanded for it? Yup. Will I do it again? Nope, not likely. However the context doesn't matter, all that matters to you is the character assassination you and others constantly try instead of focusing on what is being discussed.

You and others would rather make a spectacle of my mistakes instead of having an actual civil and intelligent conversation.

You're pathetic.

Remember how you loved your people so much that all you did to help was sit on your couch and write angry posts on Take 5?

Remember when I showed you they were in desperate need of truck drivers and you refused to even consider it?

Boy you sure helped them lmao
                                          Originally posted by Snap
                                          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Working...
                                          X