• Show
Clear All

When late comedy shows have to drop truth bombs

Obama called out cancel culture, he's an alt right straight white gamer now

Comment

I love this, because of this:
      https://trumpgolfcount.com/
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        I love this, because of this:
        https://trumpgolfcount.com/
        lol omg.. I didn't even know about that. This is awesome!!

Comment

Why do people act like Obama never did anything scandalous all of a sudden.
          War on whistleblowers? Increased drone striking? Increased NSA spying capabilities?

Of course Trump is also guilty of all of those things and more but that doesn't excuse Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
            War on whistleblowers? Increased drone striking? Increased NSA spying capabilities?

Of course Trump is also guilty of all of those things and more but that doesn't excuse Obama.
            Sure but...

1) Obama isn't president right now, so he's irrelevant.

2) Trump has at least 100 times as many scandals as Obama. Not exaggerating, it is once a week with him.

3) Trump who was suppose to be this big force that changes everything but has changed little and made things worse.

The point isn't that Obama didn't do anything scandalous. The point is when comparing the two it, Obama's presidency was significantly less stressful than Trump's presidency. Obama didn't hold the major news networks attention. He didn't have scandals that would've ended other politicians careers in an instant. He was generally a good guy who was very respectful and loved by many.

Sure you could disagree with some of his policies but he at least would treat you like a person and discuss it versus walk out on you like Trump has or encourage those in a crowd to beat on you for his hecklers.

Also the video above is making fun of Fox's news approach to news and how any little thing that Obama did was worthy of a scandal. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Sure but...

don't act like you won't still be checking under your bed for trump long after his presidency is over lol
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Sure but...

...Sure, but what he did as president still has relevant effects on the present.

Same will happen with Trump, even if he only gets 4 years of total prez time (Trump has been working to shift the courts to be more conservative, with effects that will last well after he’s gone).
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; November 6th, 2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

...Sure, but what he did as president still has relevant effects on the present.

Same will happen with Trump, even if he only gets 4 years of total prez time (Trump has been working to shift the courts to be more conservative, with effects that will last well after he’s gone).
                  To degree but not as much as others think. Especially with Trump tearing down everything Obama try to build up. Remember all the regulations he removed? The crippling of Obamacare? Just about anything Obama had a hand in Trump went in and undid it. Trump himself made Obama further irrelevant.

Comment

To degree but not as much as others think. Especially with Trump tearing down everything Obama try to build up. Remember all the regulations he removed? The crippling of Obamacare? Just about anything Obama had a hand in Trump went in and undid it. Trump himself made Obama further irrelevant.

That didn't undo the increased drone striking or lying about the NSA, but more to the point I don't think him being irrelevant would excuse any of that anyway.

Originally posted by Ladd

That being said, the joke isn't that Obama is perfect. The joke is that Fox News would dig for any scrap of anything that they could use to demean Obama, when now they're scrambling to cover Trump's ass. I wouldn't take this as too much of a commentary on how good a president Obama was.
                    Last edited by OrganizationXV; November 6th, 2019, 07:00 PM.
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Obama didn't hold the major news networks attention.

Also the video above is making fun of Fox's news approach to news and how any little thing that Obama did was worthy of a scandal. :P
                      Hahaha, I can't. As deranged as 83 can be, at least he's conscious of what he's saying 61.44% of the time. However, the effortless cognitive dissonance displayed ^ always makes me want to .

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Hahaha, I can't. As deranged as 83 can be, at least he's conscious of what he's saying 61.44% of the time. However, the effortless cognitive dissonance displayed ^ always makes me want to .
                        You missed the "s" in networks, buddy. Re-read friend.

Fox News was probably the only one making daily articles/videos about Obama and every little thing he did. Meanwhile other networks only mentioned the important things he did and in between those days focused on actual news. The only time Obama got day after day coverage is when the shut down happened.

Meanwhile with Trump we've been getting near daily headline coverage about Trump and all the crazy shit happening there.

Comment

You missed the "s" in networks, buddy. Re-read friend.

Fox News was probably the only one making daily articles/videos about Obama and every little thing he did. Meanwhile other networks only mentioned the important things he did and in between those days focused on actual news. The only time Obama got day after day coverage is when the shut down happened.

Meanwhile with Trump we've been getting near daily headline coverage about Trump and all the crazy shit happening there.
                          You've been getting near daily headline coverage about Trump because it's not just one network that's obsessed with him. It's all of them. How you can deride Fox (one network) for being on Obama's nuts, but not MSNBC and the like for not getting TFO Trump's throughout his presidency is nothing short of mind-boggling. But nah... #BurgerGate was definitely a valuable application of time and resources, ye? ;)
                          Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; November 8th, 2019, 01:54 AM.

Comment

obama attacked a civillian hospital and destabilized the country of Libya and threw it into total chaos, what the hell is wrong with you dude

Oh wait, guess you dont care about those kids because they're not hispanic enough for you, so fuck them i guess?????

Comment

good ol mister morals at work here

good ol accurate representation of lefty politics

"haha conservatives are so stupid, not believing in climate change because it hurts their fee-fees LOL, by the way check out this alternative medicine website they are a trustworthy source on toxicology and fuck those meaniehead vegans btw"

"yo why should i give a FUCK about FAGGOTS being stoned to death in a dirty muslim country!!!! FAGGOTS!!!! haha FUCK you for not being an american, buddy! hey btw did you hear about those hispanic refugees, like, omg, trump is such a hateful racist, ugh!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                good ol mister morals at work here

good ol accurate representation of lefty politics

"haha conservatives are so stupid, not believing in climate change because it hurts their fee-fees LOL, by the way check out this alternative medicine website they are a trustworthy source on toxicology and fuck those meaniehead vegans btw"

"yo why should i give a FUCK about FAGGOTS being stoned to death in a dirty muslim country!!!! FAGGOTS!!!! haha FUCK you for not being an american, buddy! hey btw did you hear about those hispanic refugees, like, omg, trump is such a hateful racist, ugh!!!"
                                Be quite, fucking rookie
                                Its 'morales'

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

You've been getting near daily headline coverage about Trump because it's not just one network that's obsessed with him. It's all of them. How you can deride Fox (one network) for being on Obama's nuts, but not MSNBC and the like for not getting TFO Trump's throughout his presidency is nothing short of mind-boggling. But nah... #BurgerGate was definitely a valuable application of time and resources, ye? ;)
                                  But Fox news is also on Trump's nuts all the time, just sucking them off vs smacking them with a stick like the other networks.

How can you not comprehend that, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                    obama attacked a civillian hospital and destabilized the country of Libya and threw it into total chaos, what the hell is wrong with you dude

Oh wait, guess you dont care about those kids because they're not hispanic enough for you, so fuck them i guess?????
                                    Cool fine. I'll accept that as truth as it. I'll even eat the insult on the chin. All you gotta do is give me everything Trump did wrong. Go ahead. Make a list. I'll wait.

Comment

what's funny is that kajin has said worse shit than anything trump ever did like imagine the field day this little soyfed hypocritical reddit dweller would have if trump said he didn't care about faggots getting stoned to death in another country in those exact words lmao
                                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                        what's funny is that kajin has said worse shit than anything trump ever did like imagine the field day this little soyfed hypocritical reddit dweller would have if trump said he didn't care about faggots getting stoned to death in another country in those exact words lmao
                                        Ok boomer.

Comment

Working...
                                        X