Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sense politiks = bad leik orange bad men...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post
    Imagine being butthurt over people trying to educate themselves in important topics.
    Imagine believing any form of education can be found here.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Politics are only important until people realize it's all rigged
      I don't know about Portugal, but it's not rigged in the US. It's just stacked. Only way to get good results is to educate the masses.

Originally posted by Snap View Post

Imagine believing any form of education can be found here.
      Well, you would be educated if you read some of my political posts instead of spending all your time watching loli animu. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I don't know about Portugal, but it's not rigged in the US. It's just stacked. Only way to get good results is to educate the masses.

Well, you would be educated if you read some of my political posts instead of spending all your time watching loli animu. smh
        "It's not rigged," he says, after posting the 46th article on Russian interference in the election this week.
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

lmao

which other forums are you on? link your accounts, I want to confirm something
          What made you think in that little head of yours that I would actually give you links? And who honestly would ask a question like that? I know for a fact you've been vigorously looking for info of me online and probably read every post I make here, but I never imagined you'd actually come out and basically admit it. You're a creepy stocker.
          Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
            What if I told you that refusal to engage in politics or take political positions is itself a political position
            so political atheism?

Comment

Working...
            X