Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sense politiks = bad leik orange bad men...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sense politiks = bad leik orange bad men...

lez talk about someting unrelated... u no, leik net neutrality

gaymers, weeapoos rise

Pocket Rocket
    Pocket Rocket
    Pocket Rocket

why does this so consistently make you mad lol
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Who's mad? I just think it's fascinating that the same people with such a massive hate-boner for politics are the first to sperg out when the current topic of conversation directly pertains to your degenerate hobbies. Because who cares about silly, boring things like social security that you'll almost certainly be banking on in your old age when the only things that matter in life (teh memez) are under attack, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
        Who's mad?
        the guy who made a thread and tagged me 3 times in a row because a single post i guess

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        where is the proof that wade is scaring away potential new members and not the fact that this site is an obscure backwater forum that never shuts the fuck up about politics
        this is the post that made you do this instead of just quoting me in that thread
        Last edited by Pocket Rocket; August 23rd, 2019, 12:20 PM.
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

the guy who made a thread and tagged me 3 times in a row because a single post i guess

this is the post that made you do this instead of just quoting me in that thread
          Probably because tagging you thrice in a row is more humorous than responding to one of your six-hundred posts bitching about politics, despite you publicly denouncing that faggot Ajit Pai, which totally wasn't political in nature at all, trust.
          Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; August 23rd, 2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
            #83.6666666667 commented
            Editing a comment
            "thrice" yet I'm the pseudo...

• Lord L'Zoril
            Lord L'Zoril commented
            Editing a comment
            But I used it correctly and it wasn't forced... Ofc, knowing you, you probably think "twice" is also a word only pseuds use. Must suck, having such a limited vocab. =(

• #83.6666666667
            #83.6666666667 commented
            Editing a comment
            @Lord L'Zoril
            Tag me next time you coward. And it is forced, reason why you'd consider someone a pseud.

Probably because tagging you thrice in a row is more humorous than responding to one of your six-hundred posts bitching about politics, despite publicly denouncing that faggot Ajit Pai, which totally wasn't political in nature at all, trust.
          the only thing i remember was calling him pajeet pie because it was low hanging fruit and thats the best kind

but you clearly pay more attention to my shitposts than i do

Comment

pajeet pie
            It's cute how you've conditioned yourself to believe this isn't a political sentiment in and of itself, you fookin Nazi goober, lmao.

Comment

It's cute how you've conditioned yourself to believe this isn't a political sentiment in and of itself, you fookin Nazi goober, lmao.
              at least i'm not calling other dudes cute

Comment

at least i'm not calling other dudes cute
                Racist and homophobic, huh? Such a cliché. What's next, gonna go for the hat-trick and reveal you're sexist too?

P.S. Aryan Brotherhood has some pretty homosexual overtones (especially in a prison setting), ngl.

Comment

Racist and homophobic, huh? Such a cliché. What's next, gonna go for the hat-trick and reveal you're a sexist too?

P.S. Aryan Brotherhood has some pretty homosexual overtones, ngl.
                  no i'm saving that reveal for a special occasion

Comment

no i'm saving that reveal for a special occasion
                    I look forward to reading the next installment in your fanfiction series, you twat-waffle.

Comment

I look forward to reading the next installment in your fanfiction series, you twat-waffle.
                      that unironically means a lot to me thanks

Comment

Tries to scold Pocket for not liking politic threads meanwhile he posts in a Wade thread while saying he dislikes them. Are you even conscious of what you say, Raj?
                      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; August 23rd, 2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
                          Pocket Rocket commented
                          Editing a comment
                          based

• Thar
                          Thar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          redpilled

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                        Niggers
                        You've really have gone down hill. Pity.
                        Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                        Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Helly’s Pretty Pink Sissy Slut
                          You've really have gone down hill. Pity.
                          You’ve really have
                          Helly’s Pretty Pink Sissy Slut
                          >gets bullied by a mexican so hard that he can’t even english
                          Last edited by Ziku; August 23rd, 2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

what did politics ever do to you PR

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                              what did politics ever do to you PR
                              I had to watch helplessly as pepe killed innocent people

Comment

I had to watch helplessly as pepe killed innocent people
                                Spoken like someone with good morales
                                Yer slipping, Pocky

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
                                  Pocket Rocket commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  i have this illness called "having-a-heart"

Truly a meeting of the minds.

Comment

Working...
                                X