Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we take down websites like 8Chan in order to reduce the spread of radical ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
    Wow, humans are weak and prone to abuse, vice and downspiraling, who would have known
    Read my thread that starts off talking about Deborah. I spend a lot of time complaining about all the false doctrines and mass murders in human history. I hope it's enligteing to someone who may have read some of it. Chara read some of it at least and even responded a bit.

Comment

Looks like it was shut down for a while.

"One of these providers, the security company Cloudflare, initially indicated on Sunday that it would not cut off 8chan’s access to its network. But later in the day, Cloudflare said it would ban the site after all, depriving Mr. Watkins of a critical tool for keeping the site online"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...festo.amp.html
      Last edited by Helly's Pretty Pink Sissy Slut; August 6th, 2019, 01:11 AM.
      I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
      Originally posted by Helly;n539159
      {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
      Originally posted by Helly;n531786
      son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Lol, it's no longer up.
        I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
        Originally posted by Helly;n539159
        {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
        Originally posted by Helly;n531786
        son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Imagine being part of the FBI's task force whose job is to monitor this for anything suspicious

Originally posted by Wade View Post

For the purpose of opposing them, not for the purpose of carrying them out.
          >The Ethical Hacker Terrorist

Comment

at least you'd always have funny things to read
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
              Imagine being part of the FBI's task force whose job is to monitor this for anything suspicious

>The Ethical Hacker Terrorist
              It was discovered a while ago that the FBI posts on Chan sites so probably that was a fed lmao
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Working...
              X