Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be american and get shot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by J peth View Post

    But...but...that sounds right-wing...

    Comment


      Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

      "I'm a centrist guys"
      Don't really care which political spectrum I plop onto and I stopped giving a shit a while ago, which is why I don't discuss which political spectrum I'm on anymore...wherever it happens to be.

      L-R dichotomy is a stupid way of politicking anyway...
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; August 12th, 2019, 07:37 PM.

      Comment


        things were so much simpler back when we argued over which fictional character could beat the other one instead of who is right-leaning and wrong-leaning
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          things were so much simpler back when we argued over which fictional character could beat the other one instead of who is right-leaning and wrong-leaning
          Goku solos
          How is almost 2k20 and this is a debate
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

          Comment


            Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

            Goku solos
            How is almost 2k20 and this is a debate
            because people unironically think superman can compete
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

            Comment


              Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

              "I'm a centrist guys"
              Nah, I'm pretty lefty.

              It's just that I know better than to think a gun ban would work in the US with out culture and quantity of guns

              Comment


                Originally posted by J peth View Post

                Nah, I'm pretty lefty.

                It's just that I know better than to think a gun ban would work in the US with out culture and quantity of guns
                I meant rca
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Louay View Post

                  As someone who has seen it first hand, I can confirm that an armed population can't stop an actual army.
                  Jeeze.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

                    Murders can buy guns? Take your own advice and remember to breathe, maybe. Lol. Also, that's the very definition of a hardline approach, you dumb-ass:

                    "American citizens who haven't committed so much as a misdemeanor (and passed the background check) should be unable to purchase even a small handgun for self-defense because people have a tendency to go pew-pew with AR-15s." -83

                    Sure, you are, but let's bite... Which shithole white Europeen country do you allegedly hail from? Estonia? Luxembourg?

                    Holy shit, you are stupid. Portuguese is a Romance language (like Spanish) that was based on Latin. Portugal also makes up the "Iberian peninsula" along with Spain.

                    Reading still giving you loads of trouble, eh? I said I opened this thread despite not getting any notifications, not I opened this thread and lost the notifications. If you don't quote a person and edit it in later, they don't get the notification. Which is probably what you did, being such a little pussy. Though I did get the notification for this one, so congrats for not being as much of a pussy this time. :)
                    Stop Raj don't kill the man

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Yu View Post

                      Stop Raj don't kill the man
                      Is Raj short for Soraj or something?
                      I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
                      Originally posted by Helly;n539159
                      {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
                      Originally posted by Helly;n531786
                      son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Yu View Post

                        Stop Raj don't kill the man
                        DUDE

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X