• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J peth View Post

But...but...that sounds right-wing...

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

"I'm a centrist guys"
      Don't really care which political spectrum I plop onto and I stopped giving a shit a while ago, which is why I don't discuss which political spectrum I'm on anymore...wherever it happens to be.

L-R dichotomy is a stupid way of politicking anyway...
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; August 12th, 2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

things were so much simpler back when we argued over which fictional character could beat the other one instead of who is right-leaning and wrong-leaning
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          things were so much simpler back when we argued over which fictional character could beat the other one instead of who is right-leaning and wrong-leaning
          Goku solos
          How is almost 2k20 and this is a debate
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Goku solos
            How is almost 2k20 and this is a debate
            because people unironically think superman can compete
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

"I'm a centrist guys"
              Nah, I'm pretty lefty.

It's just that I know better than to think a gun ban would work in the US with out culture and quantity of guns

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

Nah, I'm pretty lefty.

It's just that I know better than to think a gun ban would work in the US with out culture and quantity of guns
                I meant rca
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

As someone who has seen it first hand, I can confirm that an armed population can't stop an actual army.
                  Jeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Murders can buy guns? Take your own advice and remember to breathe, maybe. Lol. Also, that's the very definition of a hardline approach, you dumb-ass:

"American citizens who haven't committed so much as a misdemeanor (and passed the background check) should be unable to purchase even a small handgun for self-defense because people have a tendency to go pew-pew with AR-15s." -83

Sure, you are, but let's bite... Which shithole white Europeen country do you allegedly hail from? Estonia? Luxembourg?

Holy shit, you are stupid. Portuguese is a Romance language (like Spanish) that was based on Latin. Portugal also makes up the "Iberian peninsula" along with Spain.

Reading still giving you loads of trouble, eh? I said I opened this thread despite not getting any notifications, not I opened this thread and lost the notifications. If you don't quote a person and edit it in later, they don't get the notification. Which is probably what you did, being such a little pussy. Though I did get the notification for this one, so congrats for not being as much of a pussy this time. :)
                    Stop Raj don't kill the man

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post

Is Raj short for Soraj or something?
                      I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
                      Originally posted by Helly;n539159
                      {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
                      Originally posted by Helly;n531786
                      son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post

DUDE

Comment

Working...
                        X