Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked in South Africa

https://mobile.twitter.com/nickmon11...55441196621829

"S-South Africa is just a conservative talking point! T-There's no violence!"
    Whitey get ye gone
    Last edited by DokTOR.; May 18th, 2019, 10:23 AM.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

That dropkick was superb.

Comment

trash

Comment

AYO HOL’ UP

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
          AYO HOL’ UP
          Watch phob ban you for this

DAS RITE
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Should have gotten my man a lambo wouldn't have happened

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
              That dropkick was superb.
              I had to watch the video twice because I wasn't sure of what I just saw.

I must say, good form on that dude. I mean, Arnold didn't go down, but dude's a Terminator so I'm not shocked.

Comment

i dont think you can really use this as a supporting counter to the far-left's claim that there is no epidemic of hatred towards whites in SA. this guy just seems like an assclown to me, like the type to be flagrant with their disrespect of Eric Thomas while he's trying to give a speech at Vashon High or something. That level of ignorance tends to throw itself against anyone regardless of race. Thats not to say that this guy isn't stupid and hateful enough to buy into the "Kill the Boer" meme pushed by SA political actors, i'm sure he probably has - I just think this was more an instance of this assclown trying to prove he was brave or whatever by assaulting a 71-year-old celebrity.

either way, truly disgusting, but arnold being arnold barely moved. heres another angle from further away:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Benlanga4...61290912772099

man, props to Arnold, fr. 71 years old, had his back turned, his guard was totally down, that guy ran and put his whole weight behind that kick and the only thing that idiot managed to do was make Arnold stumble for, like, a second. what a frikkin brick wall

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

extreme jump roping always brings out the worst in people
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

God, Shwartzenegger's a beast. He took that like a fucking champ

Comment

Some dumb-ass kid attacking Schwarzenegger for "teh memes" (which is all most of you retards care about anyway, incidentally) at a school assembly, and subsequently getting BTFO by security somehow translates as "Death to Whities"? Hmm, OK, snowflake.

That being said: Arnold Schwarzenegger. Schwarzenegger. Negger. Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post
                        Negger. Hmm...
                        fuk u racist

Comment

The first video makes it look like Arnold got pushed a few feet into the crowd. This video shows that he stumbled forward a couple inches.

lmao

Comment

Arnold is like 80 and thought he got hit by a stiff breeze. Kid looked like he broke in half colliding with the Governator. Lol
                            Originally posted by Snap
                            "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Shame on that kid, for such an idiot move. you are making your country look bad, Attacking a National Treasure. He should be happy Arnold didn't tell his Security to "take him to the Chopper!!!!". Glad He is okay...he tanked that like the world class Athlete he is.

Comment

Boy tried to take out the Last Action Hero with a damn dropkick . That shit would only work on these new metrosexual action stars.

Comment

20-year-old Arnie wouldn't have even been budged. Still, 50 years later it barely even phased him. What a legend.

Comment

Working...
                                  X