Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You run the Country

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    You run the Country

    Let's Embrace Debate!!!!

    People have talked a lot about how bad X government is because of Set laws, and how Y is running it into the ground. Explain what laws/Rules you would change in your country to influence growth, and change.


    Rules: The Laws/Rules has to be legal something that you can actually see happening, You have to pick your Team of workers to help you out, you only have 8 years to accomplish these changes.



    #2
    Free Healthcare with no tax penalties. No corruption within the government. Prioritize public well being over profit. Robinhood the rich and get rid of poverty once and for all.

    Comment


      #3
      Kill every rich person and redistribute the wealth among the masses. Also labor camps.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by MyGod101 View Post
        Explain what laws/Rules you would change in your country to influence growth, and change.
        Destroy the US government, replace it with my own, then work on taking over the world in around...eighty years or so. Maybe more if anti-aging technology ever becomes a thing.

        Only reasonable answer TBQH.
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 18th, 2019, 04:58 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          any forum that used to heavily debate the outcome of fights between fictional characters will be forbidden from sidegrading to debating politics
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

          Comment


          • MyGod101
            MyGod101 commented
            Editing a comment
            ...I never debated fictional characters on here fool, I've debated on Comicvine. I sure like 90% them can give even the Most competent debater in politics on here a good run for their money. watch yourself Silly Mortal.

          #6
          https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...e-your-country

          Comment


          • MyGod101
            MyGod101 commented
            Editing a comment
            that is different from this thead… also this is to build relationship between friends.

          • MyGod101
            MyGod101 commented
            Editing a comment
            also, just to point out that thread is a Troll Thread if you look at it carefully. This is a more serious, so still not like mine, but good find Orgy.

          • RussianCoffeeAddict
            Editing a comment
            "It's a troll thread."

            The people posting there treated it as one (I know I did)...it wasn't MEANT to be one.

          #7
          https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...880#post497880

          Here's my post being quoted by Shob in the other, similar, topic. That's pretty much me.

          It'd be America but with 1000% more freedom.

          Comment


            #8
            things are pretty good right now so I'll keep it as is


            Comment


              #9
              Nazi Germany 2.0 except no killing the jews this time
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

              Comment


                #10
                Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                Nazi Germany 2.0 except no killing the jews this time
                w-whatll happen to them this time

                Comment


                  #11
                  Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                  w-whatll happen to them this time
                  Watch yourself on the response, Doc.

                  Comment


                    #12
                    Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                    w-whatll happen to them this time
                    Deported to israel innit
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                    Comment


                      #13
                      First I demand that every other politician step down, and after 3 months the rest will be summarily executed. From there I abolish term limits, and appoint new replacements personally.

                      Then we eat the rich and sweep through the country, putting down undesirables in a bloody swath that will serve as a warning to drug dealers, rapists, and tax evaders for the rest of the century. After that, mass conscription. And then I finally get to focus my efforts on violent expansionism.
                      Last edited by OrganizationXV; May 20th, 2019, 07:54 PM.

                      Comment


                        #14
                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        First I demand that every other politician step down, and after 3 months the rest will be summarily executed. From there I abolish term limits, and appoint new replacements personally.

                        Then we eat the rich and sweep through the country, putting down undesirables in a bloody swath that will serve as a warning to drug dealers, rapists, and tax evaders for the rest of the century. After that, mass conscription. And then I finally get to focus my efforts on violent expansionism.
                        Better idea: torture them until they do EXACTLY what you want. Also hold their family members as hostages if they start thinking about killing themselves to spite you or anything like that.

                        Such folks are better as resources; not corpses.
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 20th, 2019, 10:47 PM.

                        Comment


                          #15
                          [First Act]: give Cid and his family a federal subsidy to relocate to another State

                          [Second Act]: Burn the South

                          Comment


                            #16
                            Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                            [First Act]: give Cid and his family a federal subsidy to relocate to another State

                            [Second Act]: Burn the South
                            Considering the republican stance on the green new deal... they're working on it.

                            Comment


                              #17
                              Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                              [First Act]: give Cid and his family a federal subsidy to relocate to another State

                              [Second Act]: Burn the South
                              Where's the line that "south" is under?

                              Comment


                                #18
                                Originally posted by Thar View Post

                                Where's the line that "south" is under?
                                South of the border

                                Comment


                                  #19
                                  Originally posted by Thar View Post

                                  Where's the line that "south" is under?

                                  Comment


                                  • Thar
                                    Thar commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Welp, guess I'm movin too

                                  #20
                                  Yall focused on being cruel. Mine is the only benevolent one

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X