Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yall seen Ben Shapiro get Destroyed on BBC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall seen Ben Shapiro get Destroyed on BBC?

Mood:

Virgin jew gets anally destroyed by BBC

Comment

"Dissolved like sugar in tea"

Thats gotta be like the most british insult ever

Comment

Already talked about this, keep up
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Yeah I've seen it, bet he wished at that moment that he was back on some college campus "destroying" uninformed students

Comment

"im relly poplure an no body nose u"

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
              Already talked about this, keep up
              U talk about how he been doing windmill dunks on a fisher-price hoop and acting like he an All Star?

But lost his shit the second Andrew Neil raised the rim one foot.

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; May 13th, 2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

andrew pushed him into doing an awkward tweet complete with fake-humble emoticon

Screenshot_2019-05-13-09-33-37~2.png
                Last edited by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal; May 13th, 2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/11/us/be...ntl/index.html

"To a commentator who suggested he was "rude" to Shapiro, Neil replied: "I tend to take the opposite position from those I interview. It's a useful way to test their positions. It tells you nothing of my own views. What do American interviewers do?"

...Wonder if CNN realizes that was as much a cockslap to them as it was to ol' Benny Boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

U talk about how he been doing windmill dunks on a fisher-price hoop and acting like he an All Star?

But lost his shit the second Andrew Neil raised the rim one foot.

https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...is-time/page40
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                      andrew pushed him into doing an awkward tweet complete with fake-humble emoticon

Screenshot_2019-05-13-09-33-37~2.png
                      "Af-Neil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro!

Ben still won tho."-Benny

Jeez man, just admit you lost, lol.

Still, gotta give him some cred for admitting he broke his own rule...even if he still gave himself a victory lap.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

"Af-Neil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro!

Ben still won tho."-Benny

Jeez man, just admit you lost, lol.

Still, gotta give him some cred for admitting he broke his own rule...even if he still gave himself a victory lap.
                        This isn't him admitting defeat, this is him making excuses. "So what if I lost? It didn't really count, I wasn't at my full power yet."

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

This isn't him admitting defeat, this is him making excuses. "So what if I lost? It didn't really count."
                          ...But I know that.

I'm giving him cred for admitting he was inconsistent with his own principles ("broke my own rule"), not for acting as if he won in spite of that (he didn't).
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 13th, 2019, 11:46 AM.

Comment

...But I know that.

I'm giving him cred for admitting he was inconsistent with his own principles ("broke my own rule"), not for acting like he won in spite of that (he didn't).
                            This isn't a guy admitting his faults, this is a guy trying to cop out of holding an L as much as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                              This isn't a guy admitting his faults, this is a guy trying to cop out of holding an L as much as he can.
                              "I broke my own rule."

Bruv, you can't say he isn't admitting anything. That part specifically is pretty clear-cut admitting your hypocrisy (and, I'd assume, secretly vowing not to repeat that error).

I'm not letting him go for trying to stretch it as a victory while still admitting that.

I'm just giving him credit for admitting the main accusation...which was that he was a hypocrite on that BBC session. Because most people don't like admitting even just that.

I don't like admitting that, actually, even for things I'm relatively removed from time-wise and think was dumb as shit, lol.
                              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 13th, 2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

...But I know that.

I'm giving him cred for admitting he was inconsistent with his own principles ("broke my own rule"), not for acting as if he won in spite of that (he didn't).
                                0/10 No credit

Credit when he actually articulates the real rule that he broke

(i.e. "I didn't stay in the pseudointellectual safe space of college speaking tours and youtube debate channels and entertainment-news shows that compete for ratings by seeing who can get the most obnoxious guests to shout the loudest. I sat down with a real professional asking real questions trying to get real answers and I didn't realize I was sitting down with a real professional asking real questions trying to get real answers--you never sit down with a real professional asking real questions trying to get real answers. Did the "let me not-answer your question by saying something provocative and telling you why aren't a real journalist" schtick. Wasn't that kind of venue. Got exposed." )
                                Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; May 13th, 2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Have no respect for free-market worshiping, Israel-supporting, pro-gun and anti-healthcare neocoons.

Comment

• P408370R
                                    P408370R commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    neocoons
                                    Please don't.

Israel-supporting, pro-gun
                                  There’s literally nothing wrong with these two things, tho.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with neo coons either.

Comment

• P408370R
                                      P408370R commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Seriously, stop.

• Max
                                      Max commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      <3

>America first, fuck yeah
                                    >lets send our tax money to israel!

literally retarded

also look at your country in the safety index and tell me what good are guns

Comment

Working...
                                    X