Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMLO calls on Spain to apologize for its actions in the conquista

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/aml...-the-conquest/

Now.....full disclosure here - I'm not particularly fond of the Spanish as a group. Mostly because, contrary to what this article may lead you to believe, I definitely had that clinically retarded "we wuz mayans" oppression narrative hammered into my head at a very young age, the same as many mestizos with a Spanish first and last name.

That said, I'm not about to ask for a goddamned apology, for me or for anyone else. Those people are super dead by now, also you're a man for God's sake. Nut the fuck up, get your fucking shit together, go out and show these people you are NOT to be trifled with. Jesus Christ. What kind of man asks for an apology over something like this and doesn't kill himself afterwards for displaying such impotence. Not one that I'd call a leader, I'll tell you that right now. Fuck this circus clown. Lol
    Last edited by Helly; March 26th, 2019, 02:29 AM.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Fox is a massive PoS, but goddamn is he a savage lol

https://www.yucatan.com.mx/mexico/no...dos-fox-a-amlo

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.

Comment

I'm going to conquer Tacoland.

Comment

oh, forgot u ass-dumbers dont speak espanol lol

basically, Fox called AMLO a spineless hypocrite cuck who wouldnt think of pullin that bs with el Donaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
          I'm going to conquer Tacoland.
          top jaj, kiddo, shit ur gonna need a new homeland after the frijoles wave finishes takin the rest of north america

Comment

those Mayan descendants should apologize for all the people their ancestors sacrificed and building those square ass pyramids
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

"I'm sorry...for something people 300 years ago did and that neither the people around me nor myself have any real true guilt because of."

...This kind of stuff is so ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/aml...-the-conquest/

Now.....full disclosure here - I'm not particularly fond of the Spanish as a group. Mostly because, contrary to what this article may lead you to believe, I definitely had that clinically retarded "we wuz mayans" oppression narrative hammered into my head at a very young age, the same as many mestizos with a Spanish first and last name.

That said, I'm not about to ask for a goddamned apology, for me or for anyone else. Those people are super dead by now, also you're a man for God's sake. Nut the fuck up, get your fucking shit together, go out and show these people you are NOT to be trifled with. Jesus Christ. What kind of man asks for an apology over something like this and doesn't kill himself afterwards for displaying such impotence. Not one that I'd call a leader, I'll tell you that right now. Fuck this circus clown. Lol
                Right, because begging people to listen to your trash music is not shameful at all. Don't understand why you are triggered for this act of "weakness" but regularly complain about your shitty life so people here feel bad for you. Makes you think, huh.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Right, because begging people to listen to your trash music is not shameful at all. Don't understand why you are triggered for this act of "weakness" but regularly complain about your shitty life so people here feel bad for you. Makes you think, huh.
                  Holy shit, the absolute fury
                  Alvarius B. - Sleep Gunner

Comment

Where did Helly touch you?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

In my poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                        those Mayan descendants should apologize for all the people their ancestors sacrificed and building those square ass pyramids
                        nah the pyramids are dope

trash music.
                        imagine being this mad that i rejected your fangirling for this long. lmao dude you literally likened me to a composer you consider the GOAT over a piece i didnt even try on, theres literally nothing u can say at this point. face facts, Im god, and u....are not....

i raped his pride, forever

since Autismo the great has no real life to speak of, pretty much the worst offense you can do to him is get everyone on a forum to call him a retard

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                          #83.6666666667 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If you weren't so arrogant (unjustly) I could pity you.

How do you ask a goddamn apology from what constitutes yourself? That makes no fucking sense, except if he admits being an apology to the lack of condom. If that's is so, his Spanish side should demand an apology on the Mayan/Aztec community leader for killing those conquistadors or injuring them during resistance movements and ripping those hearts out. Gotta admit, Aztecs were metal af but I wouldn't like to be born as one they literally sacrificed you as a child as long as the parents licensed the permission to sacrifice you up the altar.
                        Last edited by Belg; March 26th, 2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

#83.6666666667 remember when u tried to front like you knew latin american politics, and you were like...."bolsonaro will never win xD"

Comment

Yea that is retarded. What is the point of it anyway? Like what sort of progress does this make? I don't get it. Oh well.

The pope should definitely apologize, however. His fucktard god was alive and well back then during all that nonsense. As an all knowing and powerful being he did nothing to stop his own chruch leaders from committing such horrible crimes. So yea, definitely apologize for your fucktard god's inability to act.

Comment

"I'm sorry...for something people 300 years ago did and that neither the people around me nor myself have any real true guilt because of."

...This kind of stuff is so ridiculous...
                            300 years is a very short time for this kind of thing. And it wasn't even a 100 years ago when natives were still being treated like inhumane garbage and forced to assimilate. Europeans ruined them for generations so they should be guilty
                            Last edited by Don Tigris; March 28th, 2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

300 years is a very short time for this kind of thing. And it wasn't even a 100 years ago when natives were still being treated like inhumane garbage and forced to assimilate. Europeans ruined them for generations so they should be guilty
                              What's great is that most of us dgaf lol
                              Originally posted by Snap
                              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Regardless of the whole "sins if the father" thing, what would an apology even accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                  Regardless of the whole "sins if the father" thing, what would an apology even accomplish?
                                  Nothing, from a practical standpoint.

I'm guessing this is a political stunt that doesn't take much effort and doesn't matter much either way

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

300 years is more than 3 generations of people, the world has transformed multiple times since then. That second part was due more to mestizos, which is why AMLO said he too would cuck out and apologize.

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                    Nothing. Just a false sense of accomplishment, all part of Mexico's "Year of Historic Reconciliation". Like you could actually get something like this to happen in a year, in a place as apathetic as Mexico. I truly detest such ineffective idealism. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                    X