• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max View Post

What about the jews
    They're just toasty whites
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

What's the name of that one dude that took credit for his slave's discovery of a smallpox vaccine?

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
        Nilotes and Ghanians have very different cultures despite being the same skin color, don't even get me started on asia. Literally no one but a moron bases his entire identity but his skin color.
        Ok, well that's what I'm saying. Proclaiming "white pride" is no different than proclaiming "black pride" - most of these people are aware that these terms refer to a proxy of something more complicated.

African Americans don't even "claim" accomplishments, they just love themselves in response to everyone hating them.
        Yes, racial collectivism is a defensive mechanism, we've already established this.

The rise of the alt-right was due to far-righters seeing an opportunity to manipulate young isolated white men into voting Republican against their own best interest. You are half right though, they are called "reactionaries" for a reason.
        ....Nevermind, apparently we haven't

Tez, you do realize that the alt-right HATES mainstream conservatives, right? And they (almost unanimously) voted for a candidate that republicans themselves hated and opposed.

What's the name of that one dude that took credit for his slave's discovery of a smallpox vaccine?
        1.) Cotton Mather, and he didn't take credit for it

2.) Onesimus didn't discover it, unless you're looking at this event through the lense of Eurocentrism....tsk, racist!!!

3.) Inoculate =/= vaccine, though admittedly it's easy to get them confused

https://www.history.com/news/smallpo...-cotton-mather

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

What if you're half-white, half-asian mixed?
          Fetish baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Ok, well that's what I'm saying. Proclaiming "white pride" is no different than proclaiming "black pride" - most of these people are aware that these terms refer to a proxy of something more complicated.
            They are very different and I've already explained why. If you aware that they refer to something beyond skin color, then you'd recognize that difference.

....Nevermind, apparently we haven't

Tez, you do realize that the alt-right HATES mainstream conservatives, right? And they (almost unanimously) voted for a candidate that republicans themselves hated and opposed.
            What are you talking about? people like Tucker Carlton and Laura Ingrahm are practically alt-right themselves, they have the same talking points, the only difference is that the alt-right is very upfront about their racism. Republicans worship Trump, not sure what you're talking about. Name one relevant conservative talking head that hates trump?

1.) Cotton Mather, and he didn't take credit for it

2.) Onesimus didn't discover it, unless you're looking at this event through the lense of Eurocentrism....tsk, racist!!!

3.) Inoculate =/= vaccine, though admittedly it's easy to get them confused

https://www.history.com/news/smallpo...-cotton-mather
            From what I understand, his village discovered the treatment and credit for it still went to the white dude.

Comment

They are very different and I've already explained why. If you aware that they refer to something beyond skin color, then you'd recognize that difference.
              You tried to, but every reason you gave has its parallel in the white pride groups.

I recognize that whites are a fairly diverse collective.

What are you talking about? people like Tucker Carlton and Laura Ingrahm are practically alt-right themselves, they have the same talking points, the only difference is that the alt-right is very upfront about their racism. Republicans worship Trump, not sure what you're talking about. Name one relevant conservative talking head that hates trump?
              Do they talk about a white ethnostate? Do they talk about revoking citizenship for all non-whites and sending them all back to their ancestral homelands? Do they oppose Zionists, the government, and other similar agents?......Or do they just make controversial statements about "dirty immigrants"?

Tez. Phrasing. Note that I'm talking in the past-tense. In the past-tense, Trump was HATED by the republicans. They've only come around now because they realize he's alot more popular with conservatives than the other pawns they were pushing, and to continue lambasting him would be suicide.

From what I understand, his village discovered the treatment and credit for it still went to the white dude.
              Well, you heard wrong. Tons of whities knew it was an African treatment and refused it, and then died. They knew right from the start. Read the story, dude, idk what else to say, I can't debate against feels.

Comment

You tried to, but every reason you gave has its parallel in the white pride groups.

I recognize that whites are a fairly diverse collective.
                White people weren't stolen from their home countries, enslaved, had their culture beaten out of them, etc... they can trace their ancestry back to Ireland or wherever they came from.

Do they talk about a white ethnostate? Do they talk about revoking citizenship for all non-whites and sending them all back to their ancestral homelands? Do they oppose Zionists, the government, and other similar agents?......Or do they just make controversial statements about "dirty immigrants"?

Tez. Phrasing. Note that I'm talking in the past-tense. In the past-tense, Trump was HATED by the republicans. They've only come around now because they realize he's alot more popular with conservatives than the other pawns they were pushing, and to continue lambasting him would be suicide.
                They might as well, especially when Nazi saluting Laura Ingrahm goes on and on about "demographic changes" Fox News, in particular, was pushing Trump HARD during the election, I'm not sure where you got this "conservatives hate trump" shit from, but it's blatantly false.

Tons of whities knew it was an African treatment and refused it, and then died.
                Talk about pathetic.

Comment

White people weren't stolen from their home countries, enslaved, had their culture beaten out of them, etc... they can trace their ancestry back to Ireland or wherever they came from.
                  Very few collectives have gone through such a specific series of events in recent history, though. Are they all therefore invalid in their celebrations of culture?

They might as well, especially when Nazi saluting Laura Ingrahm goes on and on about "demographic changes" Fox News, in particular, was pushing Trump HARD during the election, I'm not sure where you got this "conservatives hate trump" shit from, but it's blatantly false.
                  I'm not talking about Fox, I'm talking about career politicians ffs.

Comment

Boohoo, nobody cares.

"Waaah I'm alive in the easiest era in history but dead people had it rough and I want to whine about it."

Everybody was enslaved at some point. Get some therapy bruh.

Comment

Very few collectives have gone through such a specific series of events in recent history, though. Are they all therefore invalid in their celebrations of culture?
                      You don't get what I'm saying, white people, can trace their ancestors back and thus celebrate either german , irish , or british "pride". There's no need for some sort of ubiquitous "white pride" because they have their cultures. Unlike blacks who have no clue what tribes they came from.

I'm not talking about Fox, I'm talking about career politicians ffs.
                      Well I'm talking about mainstream conservative media, they had a hard-on for trump from day one.

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

Boohoo, nobody cares.

"Waaah I'm alive in the easiest era in history but dead people had it rough and I want to whine about it."

Way to miss the point Kneecap, regardless, if you're insinuating that brown and black people still don't have it rough then you're full of it.

Comment

Way to miss the point Kneecap, regardless, if you're insinuating that brown and black people still don't have it rough then you're full of it.
                        Africa and some South American countries are pretty rough, if that's what you're talking about.

If you live in a 1st world country, stfu or start getting therapy. Weak people smh

Comment

Boohoo, nobody cares.

When was white people enslaved?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Arab slave trade, Ancient Rome, Ottoman Empire, Vikings... and on and on. Read a book, loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

*were
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                *were
                                I like the quote in your sig. That's the guy that hates gays right?

Comment

• Oneiros
                                  Oneiros commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Ye, Mr. "Why should I care if some fag gets stoned" himself

Why the fuck would you reference the one group of whites who had it almost as bad as the Orientals...

You do realize that most Micks were indentured servants (only one step above slaves), yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Why the fuck would you reference the one group of whites who had it almost as bad as the Orientals...

You do realize that most Micks were indentured servants (only one step above slaves), yes?
                                  Not to mention Ireland and Scotland had most of their culture "beaten out of them".

Comment

Not to mention Ireland and Scotland had most of their culture "beaten out of them".
                                    Haha, whoops. Misread your post since it's 1:00 AM and I'm a slowbro this time of day. Disregard.
                                    Last edited by Oneiros; March 17th, 2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Haha, whoops. Misread your post since it's 1:00 AM and I'm a slowbro this time of day. Disregard.
                                      Wtf I didn't see it. Live with your mistakes, criminal scum.

Comment

Wtf I didn't see it. Live with your mistakes, criminal scum.
                                        I basically just repeated what you said since I read "Ireland" as "Irish"... Not because I'm actually retarded or anything though, trust.

Though I guess this also means you're a Slowking. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                        X