Clear All

Is Racial Pride acceptable?

Yes
    47.06%
    No
    35.29%
    Somewhat
    17.65%

Pride in your race is stupid and pretty arbitrary. It's just living through your dead ancestors(if they are even related to you in the first place.) and is based on nothing you did. In most of it's iterations is it acceptable? No. It's usually based on racism. Honestly, even vs forum posters who stay there all day have more to be proud of.

Comment

I don't see a reason not to be proud of your people, but at it's best it's "who cares". At its worst, it starts wars.

Comment

I go to Exxon and see a sea of white people and a handful of minorities. A trillion dollar company who runs on nepotism. Shit like that litters the country and yet whites are the first to get offended by pride in ones ancestors. When in fact that is the gear that keeps a lot middle class whites a float. I just find it ironic. My bad getting too real in here going back to the nerd threads

Comment

Not if you're an American, what do you have to be proud of? Your ancestors were all traitors to the race you're taking pride in, lmao.
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Chibz View Post
            Pride in your race is stupid and pretty arbitrary. It's just living through your dead ancestors(if they are even related to you in the first place.) and is based on nothing you did. In most of it's iterations is it acceptable? No. It's usually based on racism. Honestly, even vs forum posters who stay there all day have more to be proud of.
            ^^^
            I can't understand pride for being born in a particular piece of land either.

Might as well be proud of being a human, period.

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
              Editing a comment
              This guy gets it.

#ProudToBeHuman
              #HumanityFuckYeah

Stuff like "Black pride" or "White pride" or "Asian pride" or [similar faggotry] is gay as fuck.

But if you're proud to be part of the Human Master Race? The only kind of race you should give a shit about?

That...

That I can get behind.

#OneRaceOneBlood
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 10th, 2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being proud that you are white for example or being proud of your country and its achievements, for example when your country does well in sports or is top 3 ranked in health, education and so on, absolutely nothing wrong or bad with that.

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
                Editing a comment
                >Believing in that gayness.

Damn traitors to the human race, always finding some way to keep humanity down, smh...

• Beholder
                Beholder commented
                Editing a comment
                shut the fuck up you poser sheep trash

• RussianCoffeeAddict
                Editing a comment
                No can do.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
              But if you're proud to be part of the Human Master Race? The only kind of race you should give a shit about?

That...

That I can get behind.

#OneRaceOneBlood
              Cringe
              Might as well go out on cuckoldry and become one of those "no borders" faggots
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Well pride is a sin

Comment

what is the IQ of the race in question

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n529802
                  Do you even step back and ask why a grown person is getting triggered over this? Why half the population is getting regularly triggered?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                    one of those "no borders" faggots
                    The Dhali Llhama?

Comment

Cringe
                      Traitor to the human race detected.

Might as well go out on cuckoldry and become one of those "no borders" faggots
                      "No borders" will never happen...as the world currently stands.

Too many differences between the nations and people in general...largely differences of their own making...for that solution to ever work in any sense of the word.

But if such differences were to be effectively wiped out, and the future generations were properly raised under a single human superstate...

That problem could possibly be fixed.

Probably won't happen in our lifetimes, but a man can dream...

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                        The Dhali Llhama?
                        Does he oppose borders? Sounds like a massive faggot to me

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                          But if such differences were to be effectively wiped out, and the future generations were properly raised under a single human superstate...
                          Why is this a good thing?

Don't you capitalists believe in competition? lmao

Comment

• Beholder
                            Beholder commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He believes in what he thinks makes him look good.

Don't you capitalists believe in competition? lmao
                          Competition between companies to improve the lives of the citizenry, with proper limitations to prevent excesses where they show, is irrespective of the nation-state in particular (in fact, many companies have clout on the international level irrespective of which nation they were born in right now). That will still exist, or at least, as long as it's the optimal system (any new economic system probably won't be a retread of previous systems, tho).

Why is this a good thing?
                          My #InnerHumanSupremacist as you currently see it...is largely just ironic shitposting on my part because pretending to be a Nazi for the human race and not just Germans is too badass, awesome, and FASHIONABLE AS FUCK interesting of a concept for me to let go of...especially in the context of, say, a nation turning to such an ideology and all the shenanigans such a thing would entail, especially a nation with great international clout (say...America).

But it also does represent a certain amount of my frustrations with how everything operates in the first place. The obvious one is that skin color factionism is fucking gay. Having a skin color difference is a ridiculous thing to be proud over.

Meanwhile, being a creature that has surpassed all others on the planet, to the point of near absurdity and being practically god-like in comparison to all other known life forms...? That's a comparative difference to take at least some sort of pride or sense of awesomeness over and makes skin color pride look absolutely petty in comparison, irrespective of your thoughts on #HumanPride as a thing in general.

But the specific idea of a human superstate is rooted in my idea that nationalism, while not necessarily something I think is COMPLETE BS (if you decide to fight for your country against an invading force to keep what is effectively your large family safe, I'd have no qualms with that), when you look at humanity as a whole...suddenly, it becomes very good at actually keeping everyone "tolerating" each other, or outright mad at each other.

And we can see where that gets us with all the conflicts happening all the time, to the point it threatens to basically wipe us all out (Cold War anyone...?), or at least severely affect the race as a whole. If the human race WERE unified under a common banner, in which nationalistic sentiments that hold nations together was formed around a common human identity, for example, that problem could be eliminated for at least a little while.

It would also allow humanity to probably work together to progress the society more easily, without the competing national interests. This is where a system of competition would be great for the members of the society, and less likely to be possibly superceded by international bullshit. Not to mention, stuff like conflicts can severely hamper a society, and knock it down a peg (and therefore, the progress that could have been achieved without it might not happen, or not as quickly), even with the technological benefits that can come out of war. But the latter is dangerous, as we can see, and comes with too many drawbacks, TBQH, when looking at humanity as a whole.

Keeping the superstate in tact is a bit more difficult, and why I don't actually believe in implementing the human superstate...right now, at least. Cost-to-benefit ratio starts looking a lot worse when you begin trying to figure out how to get to that point.

In order to actually override all of those differences and at least get a nice 100 years of the superstate existing, the solution would probably be totalitarianism. Too many of the differences are so entrenched in contemporary human cultures to be overridden without immoral measures of one sort or another if you're absolutely determined to create a new human society completely severed from its previous ways of thinking. In fact, at that point, you might need to either go full Hitler with the death camps or implement ideological purification a la the Commies when they do anything ever.

The problem is much like dealing with cancer. You've gotta kill all of it until it's not there at all. You can't take half-measures.

So I don't ACTUALLY believe in trying to implement a human superstate until doing so would not warrant basically having to be a massive prick to get there (because there aren't a lot of options otherwise), although the idea has a certain appeal to me in terms of what the possibilities of a human superstate would entail (how we deal with space, for example, would probably be very interesting and an interplanetary civilization could be very possible with a unified human race, while currently, it'd likely just breed...you guessed it, international conflict).
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 10th, 2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Doc said thirteen words and got a novel back, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                              Doc said thirteen words and got a novel back, lol.
                              I'm bored as shit, so I don't really care about making some novels, lol.

Maybe Helly should drop by and start writing up some walls of texts as well, TBQH.
                              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 10th, 2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Yeah it's acceptable, why wouldn't it be?

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
                                  Yeah it's acceptable, why wouldn't it be?
                                  Y tho, lol.

It's so dumb...

Skin color/ethnic pride, I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                  X