Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It should come as no surprise that I consider all of you to be enormous homosexuals, but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should come as no surprise that I consider all of you to be enormous homosexuals, but...

...even most of you fuckwits know better to fagbait irl (I think).

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...-thing-n974751

Not like ^ clown.

"When Chicago police charged Jussie Smollett — a black and gay actor, who reported he had been attacked by two white men with a rope, shouting homophobic and racist slurs — with filing a false police report this week, the news landed like a lighted match in a well-stocked tinderbox."

This guy is either brain-damaged or a coon of the highest order, paid off by old white niggas to diminish the collective credibility of actual victims of hate crimes in future (which, contrary to what oblivious white retards like RCA may think, are still very much a thing).

Is Jussie even a black name?
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Looks like a proper mulatto to me

Comment

the caucasian hath become the dindu

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
        Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Yeah, but what does ANY of this have to do with the fact that Helly’s a Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
            Yeah, but what does ANY of this have to do with the fact that Helly’s a Mexican?
            Because everything has something to do with Helly. If it doesn't, it's not real

Comment

My homosexuality isn't an insult to me, you'll have to find some different ammo

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                My homosexuality isn't an insult to me, you'll have to find some different ammo
                Morph saying "enormous homosexual" is a term of endearment tbh.

Comment

Guy didn't think this through at all. Now he's committed mail fraud with the fake death threat, he's fucked.
                  Wipers - So Young

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Morph saying "enormous homosexual" is a term of endearment tbh.
                    Ohh ok

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Because everything has something to do with Helly. If it doesn't, it's not real
                      truth

Comment

oh wow a dumb american black man who would have thought lol
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

The most fucked up part about it is they found 2 random white guys and gay 2pac was saying it was them before they found his Nigerien homies. And the funniest part is he deposited money to them instead of paying with cash like how fucking DUMB is this dude. DUDE EVEN WALKED INTO THE HOTEL WITH A SUBWAY SANDWICH AFTER HE WAS "ATTACKED" AND THE NOOSE WAS STILL AROUND HIS NECK.

Comment

Imagine you some gay black man and you get brutally attacked by some bad motherfucking racist white boys. They got bleach rope and they stomping your ass while wearing maga hats. These are some baaaad people. Meanwhile he looks like he was attacked by a moderately angry alvin the chipmunk

This greedy retard just for some extra paycheck took a big shit on people who actually have or will be victims of racism. I really hope he goes to jail and doesn't make it out. He needs big black hands around his throat and I would also say big black dick inside of his booty hole but he'd enjoy that. Somebody needs to off this worthless fag who tried to completely and forever ruin random innocent people's lives for a PAYCHECK and ATTENTION.
                            Last edited by Don Tigris; February 23rd, 2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Dude needs to do time behind this, fucking it up for black people and gays.

Comment

No jessie we don't want to watch your gay show. But now I will be tuning in for POWER on Starz the rival show without any gay soul selling attention whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                  No jessie we don't want to watch your gay show. But now I will be tuning in for POWER on Starz the rival show without any gay soul selling attention whores.
                                  Just because both shows have black people doesn't make them rivals, they have nothing in common.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Just because both shows have black people doesn't make them rivals, they have nothing in common.
                                    You don't follow 50 on insta?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                      You don't follow 50 on insta?
                                      No, but I have seen all that little weirdo trolling shit he is always doing. There is still zero overlap between the shows.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                        Dude needs to do time behind this, fucking it up for black people and gays.
                                        More like people need to stop fucking being hypersentive and reacting to everything before a case is completely run it's course. Now you look dumb as fuck riding for a scam artist. People are dumb as fuck and incidents like this is exposing that fact.

Comment

Working...
                                        X