X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladd View Post

I'm from Texas and you never saw me rallying behind Beto for presidency.
    Shame on you.

I'm going all in for Jeff Sessions 2024.

Leave a comment:

• OrganizationXV
    replied

It's kinda like the Vikings for me. I don't give a fuck about football, but it's nice to see. It's not like they're gonna win the superbowl, anyway

Leave a comment:

• Ladd
    replied
    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I'm from Minnesota, that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheko View Post

50% chance impeachment actually occurs, 0% chance he gets removed.

Then we start the dance over for Trump 2020. lol
    Probably more like 95% impeachment occurs and around 2% that he gets removed.

I don't see dems making the decision to not impeach. And republicans don't have enough of a hold in the House to stop it from happening. And I don't see Republicans voting to remove him. But there's still a small chance that something shifts the narrative during the final days of the Judiciary Committee's hearings and shoots the number of Americans wanting impeachment through the roof.

You better believe that if something major breaks and 70% of Americans want him removed from office that Republican Senators in purple states will opt to remove him from office to save their own seats in the future. Of course, I doubt that'll happen. We already know Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine, we already know he lied under oath, and we already know he obstructed the impeachment investigations. If those things haven't swayed public opinion, I doubt anything else will.

So he's gonna be impeached, he won't be removed from office. And it's probably going to cost the RNC the Senate and the White House next year. lol

Leave a comment:

• Sheko
    replied
    Originally posted by Cid View Post
    Pelosi officially announced that House Dems are recommending the Chair of the Judiciary Committee draw Articles of Impeachment against Trump.

Seems likely that Trump will become the third president to be impeached by the end of next week.
    50% chance impeachment actually occurs, 0% chance he gets removed.

Then we start the dance over for Trump 2020. lol

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Pelosi officially announced that House Dems are recommending the Chair of the Judiciary Committee draw Articles of Impeachment against Trump.

Seems likely that Trump will become the third president to be impeached by the end of next week.

Leave a comment:

• Lord L'Zoril
    replied
    ??????
    That's a YIKES right there lol

Leave a comment:

• OrganizationXV
    replied
    ??????
    I'm from Minnesota, that's about it.
    Last edited by OrganizationXV; December 4th, 2019, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ladd
    replied

My girl Klobuchar
    ??????

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied

My girl Klobuchar's been getting her name out there, you might have a point.

if you were hoping for Kamala Harris, I think you already chose to not support the bigger candidates for the most part.
    And realistically, a lot of Harris' support came because she's a black woman. Buttigeig isn't getting many of those voters. I guess Biden might... I'm just leaning towards the majority of her base jumping to another woman that isn't Tulsi.

Leave a comment:

• OrganizationXV
    replied
    Originally posted by Cid View Post

I don't know about that. Biden and Buttigeig might get small bumps, but I'm willing to bet that Klobuchar and Warren take more of her support base than Biden and Buttigeig do.
    My girl Klobuchar's been getting her name out there, you might have a point.

if you were hoping for Kamala Harris, I think you already chose to not support the bigger candidates for the most part.

Leave a comment:

• J peth
    replied
    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

What if i told you that Kamala dropping out at this stage in the race helps Biden, helps Buttigieg, and hurts Bernie?

Because Kamala was competing for the centrist lane.

And because the other candidates competing for the centrist lane can expect to get a slight bump in the polls over the candidates that aren't, from Kamala leaving the race and her residual support being absorbed by the remainder of the field.
    Except this means more air time for more important candidates, and also means more time for spotlight on people like Buttigieg. Which is good for people like me who hate him (for more than his flip flopping nature in an attempt to find a place in the race) because it means more time for people to scrutinize him or dunk on him like Tulsi did at the last debate.

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

What if i told you that Kamala dropping out at this stage in the race helps Biden, helps Buttigieg, and hurts Bernie?

And because the other candidates competing for the centrist lane can expect to get a slight bump in the polls over the candidates that aren't, from Kamala leaving the race and her residual support being absorbed by the remainder of the field.
    I don't know about that. Biden and Buttigeig might get small bumps, but I'm willing to bet that Klobuchar and Warren take more of her support base than Biden and Buttigeig do.

Leave a comment:

• Lord L'Zoril
    replied
    Kamala Harris just dropped from the race.

oh well
    Thank YHWH. Let's see if we can go for a hat-trick.

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied
    Originally posted by J peth View Post

thank fucking god

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied

oh well
    Came here specifically to post that.

Glad my boys aren't sleeping on the political news.

Leave a comment:

• J peth
    replied

oh well
    thank fucking god

Leave a comment:

• OrganizationXV
    replied

oh well

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied
    Also--I come bearing memes

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied
    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
    Bernie wouldn't even serve a year before dying lmao
    If I knew there was a 100% probability that Bernie Sanders would die in his first term, I would still vote for him over Trump

Leave a comment:

Working...
X