This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    So how is it that this "Beto" "I lost to Ted Cruz" O'Rourke guy has managed to surpass Bernie's first-24-hours funding binge?

I mean, at least Bernie was in the presidential race before O'Rourke...
    I've seen two things come out it. One is a rumor that will be proven or dispelled when he files his fundraising report at the end of the month, the other is assumed via his fundraising against Cruz.

So one, the claim is that he had $4.5 million rolled over from his campaign against Ted Cruz, which technically qualified as donations.

Two is that the bulk of the money came from large donors that gave tens of thousands (upwards of hundreds of thousands from some.) at a time as opposed to a ton of small contributions.

We'll see for sure in mid-April when the reports on his fundraising is made public.

Comment

Screenshot_20190318-192645_Twitter.jpg

Comment

Screenshot_20190318-193151_Twitter.jpg

Comment

Is that what he calls Rosario Dawson?

Comment

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
            Editing a comment
            There's a whole tweet thread, apparently he's posted a variation of this knee slapper every year since 2009

• Ladd
            Ladd commented
            Editing a comment
            Amazing

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post

This guy is not gonna win.

He should just pull out, lol.

At the least, if he wants to invest time in something better for him.

Comment

FB_IMG_1553023578746.jpg

Comment

i want to find the Jeb of these candidates

Comment

Roque "Rocky" De La Fuente or bust

Comment

i want to find the Jeb of these candidates
                  Let me help you out with that.

Last edited by Cid; March 19th, 2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Fucking... Murder me. How did this idiot get elected?? I'd be a better Democratic candidate than this fucker. At least people won't fall asleep listening to me!

God damn we are so fucked.

Comment

Heard he is dating Coffee/Dawson now, but who is the ex?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Heard he is dating Coffee/Dawson now, but who is the ex?
                        Nancy, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Nancy, obviously.
                          Pelosi? Ugh, gross. I'd rather date non-figurative Sleep.

Comment

biden getting #metoo'd now and those accusations are being roped in with "creepy joe" memes/footage trumpers were circulating the last few years

Comment

biden getting #metoo'd now and those accusations are being roped in with "creepy joe" memes/footage trumpers were circulating the last few years
                              Trump 2020 may unironically be a thing now, whoao

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Trump 2020 may unironically be a thing now, whoao
                                This just means Bernie won't be competing with Biden in the primaries, it's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

This just means Bernie won't be competing with Biden in the primaries, it's a good thing.
                                  Again, idiots like Warren and Harris will just split the Bernie vote whilst the replacement establishment puppet (Booker...? OhGodno) gets the lion's share by default anyway. Dems know they can't pull the same bullshit they did last time, so the "progressive" nominees that mysteriously didn't exist before are likely plants part of a massive psy-op to suppress Sanders' support. Him getting the ticket would be an L for Democrats and Republicans alike. They can't -- they won't -- let it happen.

Comment

Is this really all we got? Jesus.. can AOC be 35 already, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post

Again, idiots like Warren and Harris will just split the Bernie vote whilst the replacement establishment puppet (Booker...? OhGodno) gets the lion's share by default anyway. Dems know they can't pull the same bullshit they did last time, so the "progressive" nominees that mysteriously didn't exist before are likely plants part of a massive psy-op to suppress Sanders' support. Him getting the ticket would be an L for Democrats and Republicans alike. They can't -- they won't -- let it happen.
                                      How would Harris split the Bernie vote?

Literally every Bernie supporter I know, and media source that the Bernie types tend to consume have pointed out how Harris is nothing but Hillary 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

How would Harris split the Bernie vote?

Literally every Bernie supporter I know, and media source that the Bernie types tend to consume have pointed out how Harris is nothing but Hillary 2.0.
                                        "In April 2018 Harris said she would no longer accept corporate PAC money. However, she accepted plenty of PAC money before then."

Two years is a long time, given the nonexistent attention spans of most voters.

Comment

Working...
                                        X