This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    Andrew Yang has dropped out of the race. He was too early with his ideas, ashame.
    I like that he had the courage and sense to drop out and not drag on a doomed campaign, though. Keeping my eye on him for future election cycles. Maybe 2024 or 2028.

Funny how Sanders is doing so well when Hillary Clinton claimed that nobody likes him. I'm sure she's just projecting, as per usual ;)

Gotta wait for May for the primary here. Just twiddling my thumbs and keeping my eye on everything until then.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
      I like that he had the courage and sense to drop out and not drag on a doomed campaign, though. Keeping my eye on him for future election cycles. Maybe 2024 or 2028.
      Honestly, that's me. It legitimately takes a lot of integrity for someone in his position to do what he did. He recognized that he had no path to presidency in spite of his fundraising capabilities. Any other candidate (Looking at you, Warren!) would look at their money, look at how much they still rake in, and would stay in the race to either sabotage others or keep pushing for name recognition. I'm legitimately impressed that Yang looked at the numbers and decided that it's in other candidates' best interests for him to suspend.

Hope Bernie gives him a spot on his cabinet. Yang might just be the only one that legitimately deserves it.

Comment

bea-ml6lvbm-jpg-600%C3%97582-2676929.png

Comment

If you could fuse Bernie and Trumpie together somehow

Comment

Just wondering, how do Bernie's supporters feel about him praising Fidel Castro?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
              Just wondering, how do Bernie's supporters feel about him praising Fidel Castro?
              Depends on what he praised.

I've praised Putin for his cunning and intelligence, that does not mean I support him or his actions.

Just the same I've praised a few of Trump's strengths and good ideas as well, I still think he's a lousy president.

If Bernie was praising Castro's killing of innocent people and such, then I'd be concerned and want Bernie to address that. If he was praising some sort of social program that Castro instituted that helped his people, then I would understand the nuance of the situation.

Comment

Working...
              X