X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...rd-dems-072672

Establishment reaching a BOILING POINT with Mrs. Gabbard lmao, good lord

ah, we got all the spicy memes here. "russia puppet", "assad sympathizer", "favorite of the right-wingers". jesus christ, these people are nuts, LOL. my god I love this woman. goddamnit just give her the oval office
    Last edited by Helly; November 22nd, 2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
      Editing a comment
      Lol at some of the reactions of the D-senators. It's a primary where people have to give their case to the people for why they're cool and the others suck, but some Dems think it's apparently "poor sport" to actually treat it like that?

I don't understand how you can say Gabbard is a shit tier candidate when there's actual nobodies like Klobuchar and Steyer up there.
    Biden can barely speak. Booker is irrelevant. Pete is all surface level and no depth. The second he's challenged even a little, he cracks under pressure. He's used to people kissing his ass and being yes men, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
      Booker is irrelevant.
      Now Booker may look like he's nothing but a dad Joke...

...But just wait...

...He will be the greatest first in American history in 2024.

He will be America's first coffee connoisseur president.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Extrinsically pass deez nuts ya dingus
        Life must be difficult with such an exceptionally low I.Q., dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Oh, look, the guy who can extrinsically pass as "white" calling the two WoC "shit," meanwhile defending the actual shit candidates (a gay whitey and a self-loathing femwhitey) as "good."
          This is outrageous; a fiasco of epic proportions.
          Anyone ever tell you that you're basically a shit-tier dramawhore?

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Battle of the Shit Tiers
            I gotta say Tulsi is at worst mid-tier on that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

I gotta say Tulsi is at worst mid-tier on that stage.
              I'm about 99% certain that Shob's "shit-tier" remark had little to do with their policy or debate performance and more to do with their polling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I'm about 99% certain that Shob's "shit-tier" remark had little to do with their policy or debate performance and more to do with their polling.
                I don't think that's correct either. Booker and Steyer are at like 2%. So is Klobuchar afaik. I think Kamala and Tulsi are both around 6%.

Comment

Anyone ever tell you that you're basically a shit-tier dramawhore?
                  Nah, I'm just over "progressives" who'll counteract the chance for any real change by voting in yet another glorified conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

I don't think that's correct either. Booker and Steyer are at like 2%. So is Klobuchar afaik. I think Kamala and Tulsi are both around 6%.
                    Nah, just looked at RealClearPolitics and Tulsi is around 2% in the last several polls and Harris is around 3% or 4% in them. Booker, Steyer, and Castro are all like, 1% though... Lol.

Klobuchar is actually around 5%, though. OrganizationXV Yer gurl still in tha game

Comment

Nah, just looked at RealClearPolitics and Tulsi is around 2% in the last several polls and Harris is around 3% or 4% in them. Booker, Steyer, and Castro are all like, 1% though... Lol.

Klobuchar is actually around 5%, though. OrganizationXV Yer gurl still in tha game
                      Yeah, she apparently did pretty well in the last debate.
                      Originally posted by Wade
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Still means that by that metric they're still in the middle of the pack, not the bottom.

That's what I mean, by any metric there are a lot of worse people running in this primary.

Comment

Still means that by that metric they're still in the middle of the pack, not the bottom.

That's what I mean, by any metric there are a lot of worse people running in this primary.
                          Eh. I'm with Shob. If there's a middle of the pack, it's Klobuchar and Yang with their 5%-6%. But honestly, everyone but Biden, Warren, Sanders, and Buttigeig are basically shit-tier. The rest are fighting for cabinet positions.

Comment

Eh. I'm with Shob. If there's a middle of the pack, it's Klobuchar and Yang with their 5%-6%. But honestly, everyone but Biden, Warren, Sanders, and Buttigeig are basically shit-tier. The rest are fighting for cabinet positions.
                            Honestly Biden is a sinking ship and has no chance at winning at this point. Especially since he doesn't energize anyone and thus won't get any unexpected turnout. This means that he'll at best get what he's polling but more than likely get less than what he's polling.

Buttigeig needs to find a way to stand out of the crowd with some interesting policy to back up his fluff. So far he's able to talk the right way (except a few notable occasions) but unless he can back them up with comprehensive policies he's going to fall. Just the same he needs to be ready for a defense on why he's flipped on so many issues during his campaign being as early on he was more aligned with Bernie and as the campaign goes on he keeps trying to flip over to being Biden's replacement as a more moderate democrat. As it stands now he just feels hollow and if he gets the direct spotlight of being a major contender when the field drops in number he'll end up like Ben Carson and melt like a wax statue in the heat.

as it stands I think Sanders or Warren are going to get it. though Warren does concern me in a general election more than Sanders does as she's got so much low hanging fruit for Trump to use standard bully tactics at and the optics wouldn't be great in a debate format. Just like with Hillary and Trump in the "you'd be in jail" comment, zingers have a longer lasting impact on the average american than numbers and statistics. That's why "I wrote the damn bill" and "I don't want to hear about your damn emails" are some of the most memorable lines from Bernie for a lot of people.

Comment

Honestly Biden is a sinking ship and has no chance at winning at this point. Especially since he doesn't energize anyone and thus won't get any unexpected turnout. This means that he'll at best get what he's polling but more than likely get less than what he's polling.

Buttigeig needs to find a way to stand out of the crowd with some interesting policy to back up his fluff. So far he's able to talk the right way (except a few notable occasions) but unless he can back them up with comprehensive policies he's going to fall. Just the same he needs to be ready for a defense on why he's flipped on so many issues during his campaign being as early on he was more aligned with Bernie and as the campaign goes on he keeps trying to flip over to being Biden's replacement as a more moderate democrat. As it stands now he just feels hollow and if he gets the direct spotlight of being a major contender when the field drops in number he'll end up like Ben Carson and melt like a wax statue in the heat.

as it stands I think Sanders or Warren are going to get it. though Warren does concern me in a general election more than Sanders does as she's got so much low hanging fruit for Trump to use standard bully tactics at and the optics wouldn't be great in a debate format. Just like with Hillary and Trump in the "you'd be in jail" comment, zingers have a longer lasting impact on the average american than numbers and statistics. That's why "I wrote the damn bill" and "I don't want to hear about your damn emails" are some of the most memorable lines from Bernie for a lot of people.
                              I agree that Biden is flaming out. He's not raising much money, either. So I don't suspect that he'll last past Super Tuesday. But currently, in regards to polling, he's the front runner on sheer name recognition. With that said, Biden has the black vote... Which means that, in spite of his poor performance, he could still push through to the convention and end up securing the nomination thanks entirely to the superdelegates. Unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong and that black voters move towards another candidate... But I don't feel like it's going to happen. Biden's also still the media favorite, so he's going to get more positive coverage.

Buttigeig has been a very, very interesting candidate from a polling perspective. Last I heard, he was actually polling higher than Biden, Sanders, or Warren in New Hampshire and Iowa. So on the flip side to Biden, since he's struggling to raise funds and does poorly in the debates, Buttigeig should have strong showings in the first two contests and become the media darling thanks to his more moderate politics. It also seems like he's starting to build some actual policy to put behind his talk. So who knows, Shob might be right and Buttigeig might be an Obama-esque figure who shows up and shows out to everyone's surprise.

Comment

People don’t think want another Obama esque figure. Especially one that directly says he’s not going to change a damn thing.
                                if the media was fair Pete would be knee deep in shit over his recent controversy.

Comment

Bloomberg lol..... so I guess Dems are going to test just how far they have to go to lose the black vote.

Comment

This video...

What the fuck, Joe?
                                    Last edited by Cid; December 1st, 2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                      Bloomberg lol..... so I guess Dems are going to test just how far they have to go to lose the black vote.
                                      Mike Bloomberg? Man, I thought he was trying to steal Trump's nomination.
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

This video...

What the fuck, Joe?
                                        Joe’s gonna lose the nomination by being that creepy guy that’s always edging the line between playful and pedophilic.

In other words, he’ll lose because he’s a 77-year old Snap without the animu addiction.

Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                        X