Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Bernie and Hillary this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
      What happened to Hillary?
      lol

Comment

What happened to Bernie and Hillary this time?
        She's too busy making snide comments on twitter to run for President again.

Bernie is Berning.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...-debate-025440

gabbard is coming back, and she's got the dems SHOOK

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

If she's planning on attacking Warren, she better be prepared. I'm not the biggest fan of Liz, but I'll be damned if she isn't one of the best debaters that I've ever seen on the political stage. She seemingly has a well-thought rebuttal for everything that gets thrown at her. She's basically what Hillary pretended to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Bernie is Berning old and dying.
              Fixd

Comment

• Cid
                Cid commented
                Editing a comment
                Oof

Bernie is Berning.
              The old man is sick or something?

Comment

I said he had to have two stents in a previous post, mate...

Comment

he's gearing up for 2024

Comment

Hopefully she can make some gains, If we can cut it down to Gabbard, Sanders, Warren, and Yang I'll be happy. The rest are just acceptably bad at this point or worse.

Comment

I like her more than any other candidate, especially now that the Sanders hype has largely worn off, but she realistically has no shot at winning. Shame. I just hope she will have laid Warren to rest (like she did Harris) by the time all is said and done, seeing as she's the most opportunistic slimeball I've seen since Clinton herself.
                      Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 5th, 2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I said he had to have two stents in a previous post, mate...
                        Ah, when you said "Bernie is Berning", I thought you meant "Bernie is burning" Like dying. You know, like in his death bed.
                        Last edited by Flame Saber; October 5th, 2019, 05:07 AM.

Comment

I just watched that third debate. Man, that was way less of a shitshow than the first two. Still, not what I was hoping for, wish Bernie was less one-note. The way it stands, he's making absolutely zero case with foreign policy.

Biden has too much dirt from the Obama era, it looks like. He doesn't know how to pivot, either.

Beto, Booker, and Yang are pretty much dead to me. Harris isn't much further behind.

Klobuchar is... Still there. Dunno why, really.

I dunno what to make of Warren though. Why's she such a big deal?
                          Originally posted by Wade
                          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                            She's basically just the next Clinton-esque figure. Like Morph said, she's incredibly opportunistic and does what she needs to do in order to appeal to the widest base as possible. So you get a lot of people that hear her giving good soundbytes from plans she essentially stole from more capable politicians but they never hear about her screw-ups... Like pretending to be Native American, possibly abusing the system to get cheap college because she claimed to be Native American, and dropping her so-called progressive values to back Clinton in 2016.

Comment

She's basically just the next Clinton-esque figure. Like Morph said, she's incredibly opportunistic and does what she needs to do in order to appeal to the widest base as possible. So you get a lot of people that hear her giving good soundbytes from plans she essentially stole from more capable politicians but they never hear about her screw-ups... Like pretending to be Native American, possibly abusing the system to get cheap college because she claimed to be Native American, and dropping her so-called progressive values to back Clinton in 2016.
                              Sounds like the kind of upstanding politicians we've come to expect from the DNC, yeah.
                              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

I like her more than any other candidate, especially now that the Sanders hype has largely worn off, but she realistically has no shot at winning. Shame. I just hope she will have laid Warren to rest (like she did Harris) by the time all is said and done, seeing as she's the most opportunistic slimeball I've seen since Clinton herself.
                                ye, i think she's mostly looking at this race as a chance to gain some recognition for 2024. that's what everyone else seems to be thinking, anyway

Comment

I just watched that third debate. Man, that was way less of a shitshow than the first two. Still, not what I was hoping for, wish Bernie was less one-note. The way it stands, he's making absolutely zero case with foreign policy.

Biden has too much dirt from the Obama era, it looks like. He doesn't know how to pivot, either.

Beto, Booker, and Yang are pretty much dead to me. Harris isn't much further behind.

Klobuchar is... Still there. Dunno why, really.

Honestly Yang is way better than Beto, Booker, and Harris in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

Honestly Yang is way better than Beto, Booker, and Harris in my book.
                                    I'd tend to agree, except I think his UBI idea is terrible, and that's the centerpiece to his platform.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

Hopefully she can make some gains, If we can cut it down to Gabbard, Sanders, Warren, and Yang I'll be happy. The rest are just acceptably bad at this point or worse.
                                      Absolutely. Get these white Obama centrist goons out of here.

Comment

I'd tend to agree, except I think his UBI idea is terrible, and that's the centerpiece to his platform.
                                        Except with UBI you can remove all if not most welfare programs and remove the minimum wage. So companies can pay whatever while the UBI makes your bills, furthermore every experiment that's been done on UBI it's been shown productivity doesn't go down like Republicans like to cry about. and in an age of automation (we're almost there) unless you want rampant poverty the only real solution is UBI being as soon there won't be enough jobs to go around. This means it's best for society to make it so people can do jobs they want to do and are willing to do. Thus the free market is utilized to let industry thrive with people being paid what their job is worth and nothing more while their basic needs are covered by a UBI.

It's harnessing capitalism to it's fullest extent while still maintaining a polite society.

Comment

Working...
                                        X