Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still don't understand why the fine example of shellfish at the DNC can't bring themselves to do a straight by-the-numbers debate format with Sanders, Warren, Buttigeig, Biden, and Harris on the same stage.

But hotdamn--Bernie was fire last night

Comment

Blank meme template, if yall wanna blaze it up:

Comment

i didnt see the debates this time but i heard people took turns on biden

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
          Still don't understand why the fine example of shellfish at the DNC can't bring themselves to do a straight by-the-numbers debate format with Sanders, Warren, Buttigeig, Biden, and Harris on the same stage.

But hotdamn--Bernie was fire last night

The reason is they are trying to harm sanders and protect the ones they like.

They didn't foresee Tulsi ripping into their favorites, and they viewed the first night as a cage match set up to rip Bernie and Warren to shreds by pitting them against the people best suited to attack them. this is easily shown by how most the questions were all about pitting people against bernie sanders and warren in the first night.

Pity for them Tulsi ripped Biden and Kamala a new asshole and Bernie tore everyone to shreds without mercy.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about. Bernie going out for blood, of he keeps this up he'll definitely be president.

It's funny how all of a sudden it's super hard to find the debate on YouTube.
            I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
            Originally posted by Helly;n539159
            {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
            Originally posted by Helly;n531786
            son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

That's what I'm talking about. Bernie going out for blood, if he keeps this up he'll definitely be president.

It's funny how all of a sudden it's super hard to find the debate on YouTube.
              I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
              Originally posted by Helly;n539159
              {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
              Originally posted by Helly;n531786
              son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

I'm surprised that no one here noticed how badly Tim Ryan humiliated Bernie. Bernie literally wants to fuck you out of your union contracts and offer you a "better" healthcare which is also going to be shared with illegals. Like it's possible to negotiate a good health insurance contract for Juan who works for $2 an hour and who does heavy lifting with his back. I'm sorry, but what's going to end up happening is that you're all not going to get jack shit for health insurance.

And all that talk about decriminalizing the border has to be the dumbest shit I've heard in all my life. As if the US doesn't have huge issues with Central and South American drug cartels as it is.

Let's be honest. All the Blue States that enforce these liberal policies on a state level are going bankrupt. The middle class and working class who literally make up the gears of society leave for more affordable and secure living conditions in the Republican heartlands. Even crazy eyes-Cortez had to wait to get her congress salary before she could afford an apartment in Washington.

But seeing this train wreck as an impartial outsider the future clearly points towards another term for the sitting president. The DNC really need to get their shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeless Writer View Post
                  I'm surprised that no one here noticed how badly Tim Ryan humiliated Bernie. Bernie literally wants to fuck you out of your union contracts and offer you a "better" healthcare which is also going to be shared with illegals. Like it's possible to negotiate a good health insurance contract for Juan who works for $2 an hour and who does heavy lifting with his back. I'm sorry, but what's going to end up happening is that you're all not going to get jack shit for health insurance.
                  Not allowed. Minimum wage is $7.25. Now... it can still happen but that would be paying Juan under the table, aka a company not reporting it to the government, not paying its taxes, aka illegal. So maybe cracking down on companies who abuse immigrants and paying them shit wages is a good start.

Unions are already fucked and nearly gone. They are practically a myth in my city.

Why is it so hard to see that you can have both universal healthcare AND private healthcare. You as a person would just pick one or the other. I don't see a problem with this. Let the government healthcare compete with private so they have competition and provide better services.

And all that talk about decriminalizing the border has to be the dumbest shit I've heard in all my life. As if the US doesn't have huge issues with Central and South American drug cartels as it is.
                  Well... better start building more dentition centers which means clothing, feeding, schooling, and watching over all the immigrants you arrest. Could also go back to Obama's Catch and Release policy but then that would be admitting he was right about it...

Let's be honest. All the Blue States that enforce these liberal policies on a state level are going bankrupt. The middle class and working class who literally make up the gears of society leave for more affordable and secure living conditions in the Republican heartlands. Even crazy eyes-Cortez had to wait to get her congress salary before she could afford an apartment in Washington.
                  Wait... what businesses are Republican heartlands? Most big tech companies are in cities which are all blue. The medical industry is all in cities; again blue.

As for Cortez having to wait for her congress salary--- yea that's the problem! Sky high rent! There's no regulations in the housing market, letting people charge whatever they like and make outrageous demands like: 3 months rent paid in advance, background checks, credit card reports, and referrals. No seriously...

But seeing this train wreck as an impartial outsider the future clearly points towards another term for the sitting president. The DNC really need to get their shit together.
                  You gotta stop drinking that red kool-aid, bro. It is really messing with your head.

Comment

So California passed a law requiring any candidate wanting to become President to release their tax returns. lol

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/74677...se-tax-returns

Comment

Working...
                    X