Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

Wait, mr. bleeding heart "omg save the Porto rice cans" is a gay hater? Lol
    You really are just a racist fucktard aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Which ignores the point I made which it that the story was never worth "going into length about" or "waiting for more details" to begin with. This was the liberal equivalent of Obama not wearing a flag pin, it exists for the sole purpose of getting people who care about pointless shit like this to talk about it and make shitty think pieces.
      That is why I used the story as a backdrop to the real question at hand. What does it take to make something a legitimate symbol of hate? You may feel it is not worth the time and effort to discuss the story but there is a social problem brewing here. From the hoodies of the 90s to the MAGA hat of today there has been a lot of fear and exaggeration of what people who wear these garments will do. The question is why?

While you may shrug it off as whatever a large portion of the population (5%, 10%, 20% or whatever maybe) has this a legitimate concern and fear. You may say the numbers are too low to be of concern but you could say that to any other number of topics: legalizing weed, green energy, voter fraud, tax breaks, etc etc. Instead you are just downplaying the topic and taking pot shots at me. Seriously, why even bother?

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

You seem about as mad as Cid. But don't worry, my dear black friend, white thugs are just as disgusting. After all, if you're born in the ghetto, chances are you'll grow up to be scum.
        Why would I have been mad? Lol. Just because I was dragging your stupid ass through the mud doesn't mean I was mad. I just believe that idiots should always be corrected. Can't have people like you going around thinking they know stuff.

Comment

What happened to CucKtor? Something happened

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
            Cloutlord fucked his bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
              BBC

Comment

I just assumed he was getting bullied by a skinny black kid at school, tbh.

Comment

Black people were not allowed in the schools I was in fr

but good thing you guys are making this race based when I said whites born in the ghetto are scum as well, good to have confirmation that americans can only think about race lol
                  Last edited by DokTOR.; January 28th, 2019, 02:43 AM.
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

but good thing you guys are making this race based when I said whites born in the ghetto are scum as well, good to have confirmation that americans can only think about race lol
                    I know dudes from the hood that have more sense and have accomplished more than you, Bruno. Some ignorant little bootleg Spanish boy in his irrelevant spec of a country whining about big bad America lol
                    Last edited by Raniero; January 28th, 2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Why do you get to decide who’s scum and who’s not? I understand that you’re an edgelord who’s trying to get some entertainment, but you do understand that at the end of the day, you’re a nobody who’s done nothing, and will probably never do anything, right?

Comment

Doc - "Black kids in hoodies that did nothing wrong are disgusting thugs!"

Also Doc - "Amerishits turned it into a race thing again!"

Also, also Doc - "we don't allow blacks where I am"

loldoc
                        Last edited by Cid; January 28th, 2019, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Gonna ignore the irrelevant "lol u will never accomplish anything" since I accomplished in making you mad apparently lmao

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Doc - "Black kids in hoodies that did nothing wrong are disgusting thugs!"

Also Doc - "Amerishits turned it into a race thing again!"

Also, also Doc - "we don't allow blacks where I am"

loldoc
                          I said a kid in a hoodie who happened to be black was a thug. Then I clarified to prevent accusations of racism by saying that violent thugs born in the ghetto are all scum no matter the race. I'm sorry you wanna fit me in your little box Cid, but I just have disdain for hoodrats for being disgusting violent animals, not black people. Not my fault the majority of hoodrats in the United States are black or hispanic. I have plenty of experience with violent white hoodrats over here since the majority are white

and the last part is a joke based on a true experience, my schools didn't have black kids and they still don't lol
                          Last edited by DokTOR.; January 28th, 2019, 04:42 AM.
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Not trying to fit you into a box, Doc. But you are doing an excellent job of putting yourself in one.

Comment

Gonna ignore the irrelevant "lol u will never accomplish anything" since I accomplished in making you mad apparently lmao
                              Why does it require somebody to be mad to call a worthless person worthless?

Comment

Everybody is automatically mad when they're clowning on Doc. It's just part of the game, you apparently can't get at him unless "u mad".

Comment

Your point?

Trayvon Martin was literally shot and killed just a few years ago because he was walking in a yard and wearing a hoody when black.

It's actually a pretty apt comparison. The same people whining about getting singled out as racist for wearing a MAGA hat are probably the same people that call any black person in a hoody a thug.

The irony here is actually hilarious.
                                  I'm late to reply to this (when aren't I?)

but it lacks humor when you realize the depressing fact that those who were in the right in the first story (seeing that Trayvon was not a danger to society and the indictment he received from walking around with a hoodie is bad) are now not showing the same level of rational towards this situation.

Fact is, going "NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE FELT WHEN (X)" is actually you admitting they are correct or that you were wrong in the past. Otherwise you're only admitting you don't actually have a defense against their claim but you're tribalism or pride are getting in the way of admitting you're wrong.

So were people wrong for making assumptions for blacks in hoodies in the past? and if so, why was it irrational. Now apply the logic to that answer to this situation and you'll see that judging people broadly because of what they wear is a bad idea (outstanding examples such as literally walking around in a KKK uniform and a burning cross are outliers obviously)

Comment

Not trying to fit you into a box, Doc. But you are doing an excellent job of putting yourself in one.
                                    And what would that box be
                                    The white racist who says white hoodrats are scum?
                                    Or the poor elitist who looks down on the poor?
                                    Which is it, Cid, because it can't be anything else

Everybody is automatically mad when they're clowning on Doc. It's just part of the game, you apparently can't get at him unless "u mad".
                                    If you don't want me to call you out for being mad, then maybe you shouldn't get mad lol

Originally posted by Raniero View Post
                                    Why does it require somebody to be mad to call a worthless person worthless?

Ye fr, why are you people implying I'm mad for calling worthless Trayvon worthless? smh

Comment

• Cid
                                      Cid commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      You're putting yourself in the "I'm still so mad that I got banned that even after getting dunked on for three pages by Cid in a second topic, I'm still claiming I'm not actually mad" box.

• DokTOR.
                                      DokTOR. commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Imagine thinking a completely separate discussion is about a two-week old ban I got on purpose to make a point

Now I'm really beginning to think you're mad lol

• Cid
                                      Cid commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Sure buddy.

Originally posted by J peth View Post

I'm late to reply to this (when aren't I?)

but it lacks humor when you realize the depressing fact that those who were in the right in the first story (seeing that Trayvon was not a danger to society and the indictment he received from walking around with a hoodie is bad) are now not showing the same level of rational towards this situation.

Fact is, going "NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE FELT WHEN (X)" is actually you admitting they are correct or that you were wrong in the past. Otherwise you're only admitting you don't actually have a defense against their claim but you're tribalism or pride are getting in the way of admitting you're wrong.

So were people wrong for making assumptions for blacks in hoodies in the past? and if so, why was it irrational. Now apply the logic to that answer to this situation and you'll see that judging people broadly because of what they wear is a bad idea (outstanding examples such as literally walking around in a KKK uniform and a burning cross are outliers obviously)
                                    Yeah, I got into that in my posts after the initial comment.

You know just as well as I do that there have been many, many other instances of young black teens getting harassed because they're "thugs" for wearing hoodies. The line of thought has been prevalent enough that there are STILL public establishments that prohibit anyone (that's black, apparently) from walking around with the hoods up. Or did you just never see this story from last year?

I didn't deny that it was basically whataboutism, by the way. I said it was a pretty good point and an apt comparison because it clearly shows the hypocrisy and racial biases involved in this whole ordeal. The hypocrisy and racial biases on both sides, by the way.

Much better comparison than MAGA hat = KKK Hood

Staunchly conservative people see a black person in a hoodie and tend to assume "thug" or "criminal" and then staunchly liberal people see the MAGA hat and think "racist."

Both things represent a group of people projecting prejudice and cognitive biases at another, often without any reason.

As I said at the very end of the second post, both groups are in the wrong. Which has a lot to do with why it's so funny to me.

Comment

I mean, I’m not mad, but even if I were...ok? Does that suddenly mean your plethora of contributions to the advancement of the human race that give you the right to label people “thugs” or “scum” suddenly materialize lol?

Comment

I mean the first one between the two of us to bring up race was you lol.

Comment

Working...
                                        X