Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max View Post
    Suspended from school? Wow he really was a deplorable human being
    Nobody ever got suspended from the schools I was in. I'm sorry if you americans are a bunch of thugs lol
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Nobody ever got suspended from the schools I was in. I'm sorry if you americans are a bunch of thugs lol
      Yeah man i can't believe this kid was suspended from school for talking back to a teacher. He must be a gang member or a drug dealer.

Comment

Yeah man i can't believe this kid was suspended from school for talking back to a teacher. He must be a gang member or a drug dealer.
        Kid talks back to his teachers, gets suspended from school, does drugs, wields guns and assaults people. Yup, definitely a young thug and a potential gang member in the making. Glad you agree.
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Kid talks back to his teachers, gets suspended from school, does drugs, wields guns and assaults people. Yup, definitely a young thug and a potential gang member in the making. Glad you agree.
          Yeah man watch out for that kid. He got suspended for cutting in the lunch line. That dude has some demons he needs to work out

Comment

Yeah man watch out for that kid. He got suspended for cutting in the lunch line. That dude has some demons he needs to work out
            I don't gotta watch for that kid anymore, he's dead lmao

Comment

I don't gotta watch for that kid anymore, he's dead lmao
              And good thing he is. I've seen him in detention a few times. Heard he got one too many tardies. I'm glad he won't be able to hurt anybody anymore

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Most of whom are reporting second hand information from investigations and research done by CNN and other mainstream news sites/papers because they are they only ones with the money to do actual investigative reporting, are you under some delusion that a non-story that originated on CNN told to you by some random YouTube personality or comedian makes it less pointless? I am taking pot shots because your new school brand of liberalism annoys me, it's impossible to take a more liberal stance then you because you take the most extreme stance possible every time. Just like Russian it's boring when I can guess your stance on an issue before I read your post.
                I am not taking a liberal stance, that's the problem. I am more central on topics in general. Just the ones you seem to join are the ones where I lean left. Bring up guns or gay marriage and I'll be swinging for the conservative right.

As for said random YouTube personality, he actually told the full story, waited until more details came out and showed it a lot more than what the mainstream media was protraying. He went a length about the topic starting from where other outlets began but continue to reveal the full story until we got what we know today which was some Black Israelites started the whole mess.

So again, you are just assuming a shit ton of nonsense to serve your own narrative of me and what I know.

Comment

And good thing he is. I've seen him in detention a few times. Heard he got one too many tardies. I'm glad he won't be able to hurt anybody anymore
                  You seem about as mad as Cid. But don't worry, my dear black friend, white thugs are just as disgusting. After all, if you're born in the ghetto, chances are you'll grow up to be scum.

Comment

You seem about as mad as Cid. But don't worry, my dear black friend, white thugs are just as disgusting. After all, if you're born in the ghetto, chances are you'll grow up to be scum.
                    What am I "mad" about though

Comment

What am I "mad" about though
                      You tell me

Comment

You tell me
                        I'm uh... Not mad?

Comment

I'm uh... Not mad?
                          Good for you, man. Hope you're well.

Comment

Good for you, man. Hope you're well.
                            I'm not doing too good, bro. I just got suspended for going to the bathrook without a pass

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Bring up guns or gay marriage and I'll be swinging for the conservative
                              Wait, mr. bleeding heart "omg save the Porto rice cans" is a gay hater? Lol
                              Originally posted by Snap
                              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

• DokTOR.
                                DokTOR. commented
                                Editing a comment
                                check my sig

I'm not doing too good, bro. I just got suspended for going to the bathrook without a pass
                              Damn that's tough, hope you beat the guy who suspended you bro

Comment

Damn that's tough, hope you beat the guy who suspended you bro
                                Yeah me and the niggas managed to find and stomp him out.

Comment

Damn bruh how black you is. I aint ever heard of no bathrook befo. Me and the goons be like brraap brraap in the bathrooM with a m like normal ass black folk you feel me

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

I am not taking a liberal stance, that's the problem. I am more central on topics in general. Just the ones you seem to join are the ones where I lean left. Bring up guns or gay marriage and I'll be swinging for the conservative right.

As for said random YouTube personality, he actually told the full story, waited until more details came out and showed it a lot more than what the mainstream media was protraying. He went a length about the topic starting from where other outlets began but continue to reveal the full story until we got what we know today which was some Black Israelites started the whole mess.

So again, you are just assuming a shit ton of nonsense to serve your own narrative of me and what I know.
                                    Which ignores the point I made which it that the story was never worth "going into length about" or "waiting for more details" to begin with. This was the liberal equivalent of Obama not wearing a flag pin, it exists for the sole purpose of getting people who care about pointless shit like this to talk about it and make shitty think pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Damn bruh how black you is. I aint ever heard of no bathrook befo. Me and the goons be like brraap brraap in the bathrooM with a m like normal ass black folk you feel me
                                      bathrook is gutter slang for "drug transaction area", you feel me.

Comment

This thread reminds me of when ODB pulled up to the welfare office in a limo to collect his govt check

Rip you ghetto ass nigga ;(

Comment

Working...
                                        X