Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Your point?

Trayvon Martin was literally shot and killed just a few years ago because he was walking in a yard and wearing a hoody when black.

It's actually a pretty apt comparison. The same people whining about getting singled out as racist for wearing a MAGA hat are probably the same people that call any black person in a hoody a thug.

The irony here is actually hilarious.
    He was shot and killed because he was a violent fucking thug.
    Last edited by DokTOR.; January 27th, 2019, 03:54 AM.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Don't watch any of those three networks. I'm also getting tired of getting lumped into that bunch. Seems like a majority of others, you too jump to conclusions. I read, yes read a bulk of my news from Google Newsstand app. The articles are from all sorts of papers across the country so each day I get to experience different journalists covering similar topics. My second source of news is Philip Defranco on youtube who covers both top stories but also international and youtube news. Finally my last bit of news coverage comes from the late night comedy shows who upload to youtube: Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah.

I consume my news in that order, because in the mornings I like to read with my coffee. By the time I've seen the late night comedy clips, everyone else has already covered it and they are here to make fun of what I already know. All this to say that your impression of me isn't much different from the other asshats and frankly I am getting downright tired of it.

Been here arguing and debating with trolls, half hearted right wingers, the occasional neo-nazi and everyone else in between taking pot shots for fun; trying to learn, trying to understand, trying to educate myself and better myself as a person to refine my ideals, my morals, refine who I am as a person...

To then see you too parrot the same/similar bullshit of the others? When I try to have a legitmate, in depth discussion?

I'm tired of this. Enough, already.
      Most of whom are reporting second hand information from investigations and research done by CNN and other mainstream news sites/papers because they are they only ones with the money to do actual investigative reporting, are you under some delusion that a non-story that originated on CNN told to you by some random YouTube personality or comedian makes it less pointless? I am taking pot shots because your new school brand of liberalism annoys me, it's impossible to take a more liberal stance then you because you take the most extreme stance possible every time. Just like Russian it's boring when I can guess your stance on an issue before I read your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
        You're no better than Doc
        Yeah, yeah. Concession accepted, pendejo. That's right, I probably even speak spic better than your illiterate ass. So does Doc, incidentally, and he's a faggot ass Poortuguese, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

He was shot and killed because he was a violent fucking thug.
          He was shot and killed because some rando, wannabe cop stalked him, approached him with a weapon without warning, and tried to act like an actual cop. Lol

Comment

He was shot and killed because some rando, wannabe cop stalked him, approached him with a weapon without warning, and tried to act like an actual cop. Lol
            He was shot and killed because he attacked some rando unprovoked, like the disgusting, useless little thug he was.
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

He was shot and killed because he attacked some rando unprovoked, like the disgusting, useless little thug he was.
              Except he was on his phone with his girlfriend when Zimmerman initiated contact? Except multiple 911 calls revealed that he was literally stalking a 17 year old kid? Except he was recorded throwing racial slurs in reference to Martin? Except Zimmerman had an actual history of agression that peaked when he got BTFO'd for pulling a gun on his own woman?

Nah fam. Nobody buys the "I was innocent" story from Zim. He got up in a kid's face, acted aggressively, got beaten on because he was apparently a goddamn pussy, and like a pussy, he pulled a gun instead of taking the assbeating he deserved. Lol

The man would have been thrown in jail for years if he wasn't in Florida, the actual worst state in the country.
              Last edited by Cid; January 27th, 2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Cop? Zimmerman couldn't become a security guard.
                Really, how the fuck you gonna get bodied by a skinny twink half your age? Fat slob.

Comment

Except he was on his phone with his girlfriend when Zimmerman initiated contact? Except multiple 911 calls revealed that he was literally stalking a 17 year old kid? Except he was recorded throwing racial slurs in reference to Martin? Except Zimmerman had an actual history of agression that peaked when he got BTFO'd for pulling a gun on his own woman?

Nah fam. Nobody buys the "I was innocent" story from Zim. He got up in a kid's face, acted aggressively, got beaten on because he was apparently a goddamn pussy, and like a pussy, he pulled a gun instead of taking the assbeating he deserved. Lol

The man would have been thrown in jail for years if he wasn't in Florida, the actual worst state in the country.
                  I don't give a shit about whether or not Zimmerman is a good person, so stop trying to drive the conversation toward a point I never made. I never claimed Zimmerman was innocent. I said the hoodrat was a thug. Trayvon assaulted him, those are the facts.

Zimmerman follows this black thug to prove he was up to some thuggery and gets attacked, proving exactly what he thought, that the thug was a thug. You can't make this shit up lmao, he got exactly what he deserved. Talk shit, get hit, fair enough, but in the same token, hit people, prepare yourself to get shot. The fucking disgusting hoodrat shouldn't have acted like a disgusting hoodrat if he didn't want to deal with the consequences, innit?
                  Last edited by DokTOR.; January 27th, 2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

I don't give a shit about whether or not Zimmerman is a good person, so stop trying to drive the conversation toward a point I never made. I never claimed Zimmerman was innocent. I said the hoodrat was a thug. Trayvon assaulted him, those are the facts.

Zimmerman follows this black thug to prove he was up to some thuggery and gets attacked, proving exactly what he thought, that the thug was a thug. You can't make this shit up lmao, he got exactly what he deserved. Talk shit, get hit, fair enough, but in the same token, hit people, prepare yourself to get shot. The fucking disgusting hoodrat shouldn't have acted like a disgusting hoodrat if he didn't want to deal with the consequences, innit?
                    So defending yourself when a random faggot gets in your face agressively makes you a thug?

You're either a thug or the biggest pussy in Portugal, which is it? You gonna back down and get smacked around when I come over there and get your face? Lmao

Comment

So defending yourself when a random faggot gets in your face agressively makes you a thug?

You're either a thug or the biggest pussy in Portugal, which is it? You gonna back down and get smacked around when I come over there and get your face? Lmao
                      Bashing someone's head into the pavement with the intent to kill makes someone a thug. Trayvon didn't get hit and then retaliated. He didn't just throw a punch and leave it there. He didn't just throw a punch, then kick him a few times for good measure and leave. All of that would have been understandable. This hoodrat bashed someone's head into the pavement with the intent to murder him because he maybe called him a few mean names. That's a thug.

Cid, lay off the tough guy act. You're barely able to get out of the couch. But I'll amuse you: I never throw the first punch. Anyone who resorts to violence to sort out a disagreement is disposable scum. If someone gets into a fight with me, then so be it, but I won't be the one to start it.

Comment

Bashing someone's head into the pavement with the intent to kill makes someone a thug. Trayvon didn't get hit and then retaliated. He didn't just throw a punch and leave it there. He didn't just throw a punch, then kick him a few times for good measure and leave. All of that would have been understandable. This hoodrat bashed someone's head into the pavement with the intent to murder him because he maybe called him a few mean names. That's a thug.
                        Bashed his head in? Please. lmao. Zimmerman's injuries were so light that he not only walked away from the scene but didn't have to seek medical treatment after the paramedic cleared him. AND he went back to work the next day. There was so little blood on both Martin and Zimmerman that investigators were unsure of how Zimmerman's claims of being assaulted even happened. Pussy probably got punched one time in the face and fell over onto the street were he scraped his head. Then he pulled his gun and shot because he couldn't handle the thought of a scrawny 17 year old wailing on him. lololololol

Cid, lay off the tough guy act. You're barely able to get out of the couch. But I'll amuse you: I never throw the first punch. Anyone who resorts to violence to sort out a disagreement is disposable scum. If someone gets into a fight with me, then so be it, but I won't be the one to start it.
                        So you'll defend yourself? Fucking disgusting thug you are.

Get out of here Doc, I don't feel like humiliating you any further. lol

Comment

Bashed his head in? Please. lmao
                          https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...juana/2501293/

Then he pulled his gun and shot because he couldn't handle the thought of a scrawny 17 year old wailing on him. lololololol
                          Yeah, I agree. That was pretty pathetic of him. Who are you arguing against? It's certainly ain't me. I'm not defending some murderous, impulsive hispanic thug just because I think the black hoodrat was also a thug.

So you'll defend yourself? Fucking disgusting thug you are.
                          Nice dodge. I said I'd defend myself if someone attacked me first, which is absolutely not what happened with the Martin case, lest you're one of those pussies who think someone calling you names is worthy of getting into a violent dispute over.

Get out of here Doc, I don't feel like humiliating you any further. lol
                          Sometimes I wonder what some people get out of defending needless violent behavior, but I guess some people are just a lost cause.

Comment

His injuries might have been consistent with the story, but the story wasn't consistent with the evidence. lol. He still walked away from the incident and refused medical treatment. There still wasn't anywhere near enough blood at the scene to support his fake ass story. That's consistent with falling and smacking your pussy face into the ground after some scrawny kid laid you out. lmao

Nice dodge. I said I'd defend myself if someone attacked me first, which is absolutely not what happened with the Martin case, lest you're one of those pussies who think someone calling you names is worthy of getting into a violent dispute over.
                            Zimmerman has a history of pulling his gun on innocent people. Probably did the same to Martin expecting to scare him and instead got his shit pushed. Zimmerman is the thug. lmao

Sometimes I wonder what some people get out of defending needless violent behavior, but I guess some people are just a lost cause.
                            I'm not defending senseless violence though? I'm squarely in the "zimmerman was guilty" camp. You're the one calling a kid a thug for defending himself against a crazy dude with a gun.
                            Last edited by Cid; January 27th, 2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

His injuries might have been consistent with the story, but the story wasn't consistent with the evidence. lol. He still walked away from the incident and refused medical treatment. There still wasn't anywhere near enough blood at the scene to support his fake ass story. That's consistent with falling and smacking your pussy face into the ground after some scrawny kid laid you out. lmao
                              He has injuries that's consistent with his story, which is the only testimony available, and experts believe him. You're the one trying to discredit what he's saying.

Zimmerman has a history of pulling his gun on innocent people. Probably did the same to Martin expecting to scare him and instead got his shit pushed. Zimmerman is the thug. lmao
                              Now we're just pulling shit out of our ass. Yeah, you don't really have an argument and you're just making desperate assumptions in order to defend this thug. Good to know I'm done here.

I'm not defending senseless violence though? I'm squarely in the "zimmerman was guilty" camp. You're the one calling a kid a thug for defending himself against a crazy dude with a gun
                              You're assuming that Zimmerman pulled the gun on the kid to intimidate him, when there's zero proof of that whatsoever, because you're incapable of seeing nuance and think this is, literally, a black-and-white case when they're both impulsive thugs, both in the wrong and both got what they deserved; one got an ass-whopping for nosing around in other people's business, the other got his ass murdered for assaulting someone. If Trayvon had lived through the encounter, he would be charged with assault. Outstanding how far Americans will go in ignoring the truth to justify their political stances.
                              Last edited by DokTOR.; January 27th, 2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

He has injuries that's consistent with his story, which is the only testimony available, and experts believe him. You're the one trying to discredit what he's saying.
                                His story was a worthless testimony because it didn't align with the evidence. That's why it was largely thrown out. lmao

Now we're just pulling shit out of our ass. Yeah, you don't really have an argument and you're just making desperate assumptions in order to defend this thug. Good to know I'm done here.
                                No assumptions here, just an opinion formed by looking at the evidence given in the case and collected after Zimmerman was wrongfully acquitted. Why else would Martin have been screaming for help? Why else would he have lost his phone's earpiece in a scuffle mere seconds after Zimmerman was heard demanding, aggressively, to know what Martin was doing? Why would Martin even attack somebody unprovoked?

You'd be an idiot to assume that ZImmerman, a guy with a history of aggressive behavior (like assaulting a police officer and beating on his fiancee) and a guy who would go on to pull guns on people two times in the years following the murder, didn't pull his gun before he was attacked.

You're assuming that Zimmerman pulled the gun on the kid to intimidate him, when there's zero proof of that whatsoever, because you're incapable of seeing nuance and think this is, literally, a black-and-white case when they're both impulsive thugs, both in the wrong and both got what they deserved; one got an ass-whopping for nosing around in other people's business, the other got his ass murdered for assaulting someone. Outstanding how far Americans will go in ignoring the truth to justify their political stances.
                                It is black and white. You do understand that the only reason he was acquitted is because the prosecuting attorney argued that he went at Martin with the intent to kill him from the start, right? Had they pressed for a second degree murder charge, he'd have been in jail faster than he could pull the trigger against an innocent black kid. lol

Zimmerman got lucky that there were no reliable eyewitnesses in the whole ordeal. That's the only reason he was able to frame it as self defense because nobody was there to see what really happened. The fact that he most likely already has his weapon in hand.

The real question here, Doc, is what black kid beat on you so badly that you've taken to deciding that every black kid with a hoodie is a thug. Who hurt you bro? lol
                                Last edited by Cid; January 27th, 2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

His story was a worthless testimony because it didn't align with the evidence. That's why it was largely thrown out. lmao
                                  "In response to Cooper's questioning, she said that former lead police investigator Chris Serino's testimony that he had believed Zimmerman was telling the truth had made a strong impression on her"

Doesn't seem all that worthless if the investigator believed him.

Why would Martin even attack somebody unprovoked?
                                  Yes, I wonder why some ghetto trash attacked someone, lmao

Had they pressed for a second degree murder charge, he'd have been in jail faster than he could pull the trigger against an innocent black kid. lol
                                  Enough of this bullshit. I'm not making a defense case for Zimmerman. I don't care. He should have gone to jail, yes. What the fuck is your point?

Comment

What the fuck is your point?
                                    That absolutely nothing revealed Martin as anymore beyond an innocent victim?

But yeah, I'm done mate. Everyone knows Martin wasn't the thug that right-wing media made him out to be. He got in fights in school, smoked some pot, and held a gun at some point. Big whoop, so have I. I guess I'm just as much of a thug as Martin was. lmao

Comment

He got in fights in school, smoked some pot, and held a gun at some point.
                                      He was suspended from school and assaulted Zimmerman, and dressed like the stereotypical hoodrat ghetto trash. Just a worthless thug.

I guess I'm just as much of a thug as Martin was.
                                      Judging by your defense, I wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

• Cid
                                        Cid commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Don't come to Alabama, punk.

• DokTOR.
                                        DokTOR. commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Point proven.

The thought just occurred to me. Had Martin actually been a thug, instead of acting in self defense as he did, and killed Zimmerman, he likely would have had a much easier time getting acquitted than Zimmerman did. Lol.

Geroge was actually, literally, stalking the poor kid. The 911 calls backed it up and the phone conversation with his girlfriend confirmed that he was aware Zimmerman was stalking him and the fact he was only a few minutes away from his dad's house means he was likely trying to get home so he could escape from the crazy stalker.

Martin had reason to fear for his life and would have been able to pull the same defense off "stand your ground" laws that Zimmerman did. Lol. (This also proves Martin wasn't a thug since it verifies that he attacked in self-defense whether Zimmerman pulled the gun first or not. Get BTFO'd again Doc. Lolololol)
                                      Last edited by Cid; January 27th, 2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

He was suspended from school
                                        Suspended from school? Wow he really was a deplorable human being

Comment

Working...
                                        X