No announcement yet.

MAGA Hat = KKK Hat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone genuinely distressed by a skinny white twink whose balls likely haven't dropped all the way yet just because he grimace-smiled at you needs to be eugenicized. Like, a guy like that is physically incapable of beating 98.7% of the population up, never mind putting you in the ground. This generation and the next are almost entirely comprised of bitch niggas, truly.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Our new swastika everyone.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
      Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Here’s a “fun” fact about this MAGA kid...

This kid is causing almost as much coverage and outrage as the Synagogue Shooting...
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 25th, 2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Our new swastika everyone.

I'm reporting you to the police.

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
            Pocket Rocket commented
            Editing a comment
            And I'll comply with them.

I feel like the “MAGA hat kid” thing is indicative of mainstream news sources’ transformation into corporations that are primarily interested in making money, instead of having any sort of journalistic integrity, more than anything. On one hand, I don’t think most (actual) news organizations are malevolently attempting to spread misinformation like a lot of people think, even though they might be politically biased (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing). On the other hand, this does show that they have a clear propensity to report on matters before they have all of the facts; they want BREAKING NEWS. In other words, they’re trying to make narratives which they know that people will buy into so that they can make money.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCollusionAddict View Post
            You know, if these dumb hats are capable of pissing off the whole nation, maybe I SHOULD go walking around in a MAGA-cap and-gasp-smiling at people...MENACINGLY!

It’d be the greatest troll, and I’d barely even need to do anything...

There was apparently some people-fairly small amount, probably 20 or so-somewhere that literally got intimidated by these things and moved away from the guy out of fear...I mean, come on...
            Welcome to how blacks felt in the 90s when they wore hoodies.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
              OF COURSE Kaijin is parroting this story days after it has been debunked

lmao
              I thought he was just an NPC, but he may actually be a spook.

Where do you work Kaijin? Who do you work for? The CIA? Mossad? The Jesuit Order? The Knights of Malta? The Zionists?

I'm watching you bud. My Third Eye is tingling.

Comment

Here’s a “fun” fact about this MAGA kid...

This kid is causing almost as much coverage and outrage as the Synagogue Shooting...
                That's to be expected, they're comparable """crimes""" after all
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Welcome to how blacks felt in the 90s when they wore hoodies.
                  That's... Actually a good point. Dang.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

That's... Actually a good point. Dang.
                    Really? The “Now you know how THESE people felt” retort is just a way to deflect away from the behavior being indicted, lol.

It’s a fancy form of whataboutism...
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 26th, 2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Really? The “Now you know how THESE people felt” retort is just a way to deflect away from the behavior being indicted, lol.

It’s a fancy form of whataboutism...
                      Your point?

Trayvon Martin was literally shot and killed just a few years ago because he was walking in a yard and wearing a hoody when black.

It's actually a pretty apt comparison. The same people whining about getting singled out as racist for wearing a MAGA hat are probably the same people that call any black person in a hoody a thug.

The irony here is actually hilarious.

Comment

Your point?

Trayvon Martin was literally shot and killed just a few years ago because he was walking in a yard and wearing a hoody when black.

It's actually a pretty apt comparison. The same people whining about getting singled out as racist for wearing a MAGA hat are probably the same people that call any black person in a hoody a thug.

The irony here is actually hilarious.
                        The point is that it’s like lookin’ at someone after they got mugged and saying “Now you know how other mugged people feel.”

Yeah, I guess they do, but it doesn’t actually mean a whole lot.

It’s sanctimonious and pointless whataboutism and the fact you see it as anything else is...interesting.

Oh, and Trayvon Martin got called a thug because of the personality he displayed on Social Media IIRC...not because he was a black guy in a hoodie, lol.

...Gotta love the race card...
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 26th, 2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

he was walking in "a yard" but not "his yard" huh
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                          Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

The point is that it’s like lookin’ at someone after getting mugged and saying “Now you know how other mugged people feel.”

Yeah, I guess they do, but it doesn’t actually mean a whole lot.

It’s sanctimonious and pointless whataboutism and the fact you don’t see it as anything else is...interesting.

Oh, and Trayvon Martin got called a thug because of the personality he displayed on Social Media IIRC...not because of his hoodie, lol.

...Gotta love the race card...
                            You know just as well as I do that there have been many, many other instances of young black teens getting harassed because they're "thugs" for wearing hoodies. The line of thought has been prevalent enough that there are STILL public establishments that prohibit anyone (that's black, apparently) from walking around with the hoods up. Or did you just never see this story from last year?

I didn't deny that it was basically whataboutism, by the way. I said it was a pretty good point and an apt comparison because it clearly shows the hypocrisy and racial biases involved in this whole ordeal. The hypocrisy and racial biases on both sides, by the way.

Comment

racial biases on both sides, by the way.
                              You know, we’re never gonna past looking at skin color obsessively if we keep actively choosing to talk about it and using it to bludgeon each other with. :/

Whether it’s “Diversity is our strength” or “Secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

I don’t know why this is hard for us (America, to be precise).

Talking about skin color has never made anyone not conscious of it, especially bringing it up where it doesn’t belong (explaining the whole racism of the past and other instances where ignoring it would compromise the accuracy would be janky if we absolutely never talked about it...but that’s my only exception to this).

And guess what our news is doing all the time...
                              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 27th, 2019, 12:38 AM.

Comment

You know, we’re never gonna past looking at skin color obsessively if we keep actively choosing to talk about it and using it to bludgeon each other with. :/

Whether it’s “Diversity is our strength” or “Secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

I don’t know why this is hard for us (America, to be precise).

Talking about skin color has never made anyone not conscious of it, especially bringing it up where it doesn’t belong (explaining the whole racism of the past and other instances where ignoring it would compromise the accuracy would be janky if we absolutely never talked about it...but that’s my only exception to this).

And guess what our news is doing all the time...
                                And yet by not addressing the skin color obsessions by others on both sides; yes my side and your side, we will never be able to move pass this race issue. Sure you can try to shift the blame to fringe incidents on my side with us minorities but I can point to just as many fringe incidents on your side as well.. It gets us nowhere and will get us nowhere.

So instead of deflecting it why not just agree and admit it is true. Admit that we all have a problem because admitting it is the first step in solving it. Otherwise the MAGA hat will be like the hoodie of the 90s except for white people now. History has begun to repeated itself. All because we as a society didn't take care of the race issue in the 90s.

So yea.... admit the MAGA hat is the new hoodie.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
                                  I feel like the “MAGA hat kid” thing is indicative of mainstream news sources’ transformation into corporations that are primarily interested in making money, instead of having any sort of journalistic integrity, more than anything. On one hand, I don’t think most (actual) news organizations are malevolently attempting to spread misinformation like a lot of people think, even though they might be politically biased (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing). On the other hand, this does show that they have a clear propensity to report on matters before they have all of the facts; they want BREAKING NEWS. In other words, they’re trying to make narratives which they know that people will buy into so that they can make money.
                                  Pretty much, CNN, MSNBC and Fox are businesses that make money when people are tuned in watching their coverage. So they take stupid non-stories like this blow it up into a major incident and wait for pearl clutchers like Kajin and edgelords like Russian to do their job for them by talking about this dumb ass story on every platform they can find. They have gotten so good that they even preface the "Breaking News" with "Developing Story" so they can imply whatever they want for hours on end and cover their ass by saying they got "new information". It really is a perfect hustle, they are getting idiots coming and going.

Comment

Admit that we all have a problem because admitting it is the first step in solving it.
                                    Sure. We have a problem of talking about race and racism.

So in the words of Morgan Freeman...

Stop talking about it. Which means I’m really not interested in this conversation any further...seeing the subject matter after all...

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Pretty much, CNN, MSNBC and Fox are businesses that make money when people are tuned in watching their coverage. So they take stupid non-stories like this blow it up into a major incident and wait for pearl clutchers like Kajin and edgelords like Russian to do their job for them by talking about this dumb ass story on every platform they can find. They have gotten so good that they even preface the "Breaking News" with "Developing Story" so they can imply whatever they want for hours on end and cover their ass by saying they got "new information". It really is a perfect hustle, they are getting idiots coming and going.
                                      Don't watch any of those three networks. I'm also getting tired of getting lumped into that bunch. Seems like a majority of others, you too jump to conclusions. I read, yes read a bulk of my news from Google Newsstand app. The articles are from all sorts of papers across the country so each day I get to experience different journalists covering similar topics. My second source of news is Philip Defranco on youtube who covers both top stories but also international and youtube news. Finally my last bit of news coverage comes from the late night comedy shows who upload to youtube: Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah.

I consume my news in that order, because in the mornings I like to read with my coffee. By the time I've seen the late night comedy clips, everyone else has already covered it and they are here to make fun of what I already know. All this to say that your impression of me isn't much different from the other asshats and frankly I am getting downright tired of it.

Been here arguing and debating with trolls, half hearted right wingers, the occasional neo-nazi and everyone else in between taking pot shots for fun; trying to learn, trying to understand, trying to educate myself and better myself as a person to refine my ideals, my morals, refine who I am as a person...

To then see you too parrot the same/similar bullshit of the others? When I try to have a legitmate, in depth discussion?

I'm tired of this. Enough, already.

Comment

the MAGA hat is the new hoodie.
                                        Much better comparison than MAGA hat = KKK Hood

Staunchly conservative people see a black person in a hoodie and tend to assume "thug" or "criminal" and then staunchly liberal people see the MAGA hat and think "racist."

Both things represent a group of people projecting prejudice and cognitive biases at another, often without any reason.

Comment

Working...
                                        X