Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAGA Hat = KKK Hat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by King John View Post

    Naw, pretty big insult tbh.
    Don't let any republicans hear you say that, you might get deported to Mexico.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Cid View Post

      Don't let any republicans hear you say that, you might get deported to Mexico.
      No worries playboi I'm American.

      Comment


        Originally posted by King John View Post

        No worries playboi I'm American.
        Tell that to ICE. They detain and attempt to deport plenty of Americans. Several hundred per year, actually. lol

        Comment


          Originally posted by King John View Post

          Overly sensitive, definitely. Don't really even blame them for it, only negative interactions between races, genders, sexual orientations make headlines. If the only time you hear about people of different races/ethnicities interacting is when it gets violent, then you'd believe there's a racist epidemic, but it's way overblown.

          Ah ok... Trump didn't incite any racism by saying Mexicans are murderers, rapists and drug dealers. The Unite the Right Rally didn't promote racist views just fascist and anti-semitic ones! The fact that there is 954 hate groups and 178 different symbols of hate doesn't mean racism is big issue, just a tiny one, right?

          https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
          https://www.adl.org/education-and-re...e/hate-symbols

          Then again you know what.. I bet some of those are exagerations.. so maybe.. 120 hate symbols right? 600 hate groups maybe? Yea.... no.. no.. this is a big no.


          What is overblown is not the people talking about the racism they experience but is people like you who make a big fuss about whether it is real or not. No matter what you say it will always be real to them because they experienced it, they lived it and that's not going away.

          You may have not felt racism and maybe you weren't raped, abused, beaten, tortured, dealing with a drug addiction or debiliating depression, crippled by an accident lost a love one, a couple dozen other horrible bad shit that happened people. None of this may have never happened to you and ya know what? Good for you. Congrats buddy.

          Bad shit happens to people all the time and one of them is racism and of all the bad shit that happens to people around the world it is the easiest to combat but we'll never get around to deal with it if idiots like you keep stopping the conversation before it starts.

          Fine, racism isn't a issue you have in your life and you don't care about it. Good for you, let the rest of us sort it out in peace.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post


            Ah ok... Trump didn't incite any racism by saying Mexicans are murderers, rapists and drug dealers. The Unite the Right Rally didn't promote racist views just fascist and anti-semitic ones! The fact that there is 954 hate groups and 178 different symbols of hate doesn't mean racism is big issue, just a tiny one, right?

            https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
            https://www.adl.org/education-and-re...e/hate-symbols

            Then again you know what.. I bet some of those are exagerations.. so maybe.. 120 hate symbols right? 600 hate groups maybe? Yea.... no.. no.. this is a big no.


            What is overblown is not the people talking about the racism they experience but is people like you who make a big fuss about whether it is real or not. No matter what you say it will always be real to them because they experienced it, they lived it and that's not going away.

            You may have not felt racism and maybe you weren't raped, abused, beaten, tortured, dealing with a drug addiction or debiliating depression, crippled by an accident lost a love one, a couple dozen other horrible bad shit that happened people. None of this may have never happened to you and ya know what? Good for you. Congrats buddy.

            Bad shit happens to people all the time and one of them is racism and of all the bad shit that happens to people around the world it is the easiest to combat but we'll never get around to deal with it if idiots like you keep stopping the conversation before it starts.

            Fine, racism isn't a issue you have in your life and you don't care about it. Good for you, let the rest of us sort it out in peace.
            Do you not see the irony and frankly hypocrisy in saying this but in another post saying you're fine with potential criminals coming here illegally because it's such a small percentage it doesn't affect you personally?

            Comment


              Originally posted by King John View Post

              Do you not see the irony and frankly hypocrisy in saying this but in another post saying you're fine with potential criminals coming here illegally because it's such a small percentage it doesn't affect you personally?
              Of course, he doesn't.
              Last edited by Salvador Kali; February 12th, 2019, 01:34 PM.
              Alvarius B. - Sleep Gunner

              Comment


                Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                Just gonna quote this because I cba to stalk your comments in future (at least learn to tag shit, goddamn).



                All the same, the Pope is the one who actually holds the most power. He could virtually conscript 16% of the world's population, regardless of nationality, to reenact the Crusades if he so desired.
                Not wanting to tag>not knowing how.

                LO the same pope that lost Brazil? What are you on? Props for knowing that the pope still holds power but your info is a little outdated. Not only did the pope lose their last hope, they also lost their second last hope to the "tropical messiah". Mexico currently worships their new god AMLO. But at least it still has some Central American countries.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                  LOL.... god, seriously I wonder about where you get your source from. Did I help elect Trump? When did I say I was pro war in the Middle East? When did I say I didn't care? You gotta stop assuming so much cause it is making you look like a jackass.

                  However you are wrong. US is still on top despite certain leaders in charge right now. We still outspend both Russia and China combine on military. Our technology is more advance than theirs. Trump's trade war with China is actually affecting China's economy so we'll see how that plays out soon enough. There is also no new emerging powers. US, China and Russia are still the top powers of the world and nothing is changing that anytime soon.
                  What the fuck are you even fucking talking about? Like, are you acquainted with reality? I know you don't care about this shit because no one here is even talking about Venezuela here. I never said you were in favor of wars in the middle east, do you even read?

                  Yeah, you must have missed the part were Trumped bent the knee for his lover Putin. And if Putin did help Trump win that automatically makes Trump their bitch. So it goes like Xi>Putin>Trump. Do you really think money is the only factor to determine the strength of a nation? What are? 5? Yet, they can replicate our technology for half the cost and at a decent level. What we spend on our best jets they half and make similar products. Yeah, Trump hurt them so bad that he went to negotiate with Xi in Argentina for a cease fire...literally eats his crayons level of brains here.

                  India, China, Indonesia are emerging powers. Asia is becoming the new powerhouse.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by King John View Post

                    Do you not see the irony and frankly hypocrisy in saying this but in another post saying you're fine with potential criminals coming here illegally because it's such a small percentage it doesn't affect you personally?
                    Listen to yourself, man. You are already judging them as criminals before they even stepped across the border. If 1 in 10,000 were potential criminals I'd be thrilled to have them join our country because they certainly would be better than any 10,000 americans you randomly pick out of a hat.

                    It could be 1 in 1,000 and that is still better than most ghetto neighborhoods in my city alone.

                    Comment


                      Why should I even give a damn that some immigrant is having a hard time illegally crossing the border in another country?
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                        What the fuck are you even fucking talking about? Like, are you acquainted with reality? I know you don't care about this shit because no one here is even talking about Venezuela here. I never said you were in favor of wars in the middle east, do you even read?

                        Yeah, you must have missed the part were Trumped bent the knee for his lover Putin. And if Putin did help Trump win that automatically makes Trump their bitch. So it goes like Xi>Putin>Trump. Do you really think money is the only factor to determine the strength of a nation? What are? 5? Yet, they can replicate our technology for half the cost and at a decent level. What we spend on our best jets they half and make similar products. Yeah, Trump hurt them so bad that he went to negotiate with Xi in Argentina for a cease fire...literally eats his crayons level of brains here.

                        India, China, Indonesia are emerging powers. Asia is becoming the new powerhouse.
                        LOL so because Trump kisses Putin's ass you assume Russia is better than us? Here bro, let me drop some facts on you:

                        -Russia's military budget is $66 billion to our $700 billion
                        -We have 3 times the air force size that Russia has
                        -We have 20 Aircraft carriers to Russia's 1!!
                        -Russia is just starting to modernize their military. Modernize, not invent new military weapons.
                        -Russia doesn't even have drones and they are just starting that program... meanwhile we've had them for almost 20 years.


                        https://www.c4isrnet.com/newsletters...ussias-drones/
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...ization-2019-1
                        https://www.military.com/daily-news/...rnization.html
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Air_Force
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/airc...e-world-2018-2
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...and_the_Soviet _Union
                        https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_USA_vs_Russia
                        https://www.nationmaster.com/country...tates/Military


                        I've long since done my research on this topic months ago in another thread. Where's yours?
                        Last edited by Kajin_Style; February 13th, 2019, 02:39 AM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                          Listen to yourself, man. You are already judging them as criminals before they even stepped across the border. If 1 in 10,000 were potential criminals I'd be thrilled to have them join our country because they certainly would be better than any 10,000 americans you randomly pick out of a hat.

                          It could be 1 in 1,000 and that is still better than most ghetto neighborhoods in my city alone.
                          Well you completely avoided the point I made, but I'll respond. I don't know where you're getting the 1/10,000 number from, the smallest number I've found was 100,000/10,000,000 which is still way more than 1/1000. What percentage of Americans do you think are racist? You seem fine labeling people you've never met as racist,but saying a percentage of illegal immigrants are criminals is profiling and wrong?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by King John View Post

                            Well you completely avoided the point I made, but I'll respond. I don't know where you're getting the 1/10,000 number from, the smallest number I've found was 100,000/10,000,000 which is still way more than 1/1000. What percentage of Americans do you think are racist? You seem fine labeling people you've never met as racist,but saying a percentage of illegal immigrants are criminals is profiling and wrong?
                            Just because there isn't a border in for illegals to cross doesn't mean we don't got our own share of problems. Like how illegal drugs are making it through the ports my city, neighboring town and neighboring states. Where you get your source from claiming 100,000 criminals from 10 million illegal immigrants? Anything I've dug up shows studies that by the numbers immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native born americans.

                            I haven't a clue of how many people in the US could be racist. I'm certain there's a lot more now than there was 10 or 20 years ago. I've already met a few in my own life. One was even a black racist, who didn't like me because I'm hispanic. It wasn't a traumatic experience just some assholes shouting shit but I haven't forgot it. I do recall my city waking up to swastikas being painted all over after Trump got elected. That was disturbing.

                            Mind you, I am lumping bigots and prejudice people into that list of racists. If you got hate for a group of people you fall in that list in my book especially if they have done nothing to you.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                              Just because there isn't a border in for illegals to cross doesn't mean we don't got our own share of problems. Like how illegal drugs are making it through the ports my city, neighboring town and neighboring states. Where you get your source from claiming 100,000 criminals from 10 million illegal immigrants? Anything I've dug up shows studies that by the numbers immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native born americans.

                              I haven't a clue of how many people in the US could be racist. I'm certain there's a lot more now than there was 10 or 20 years ago. I've already met a few in my own life. One was even a black racist, who didn't like me because I'm hispanic. It wasn't a traumatic experience just some assholes shouting shit but I haven't forgot it. I do recall my city waking up to swastikas being painted all over after Trump got elected. That was disturbing.

                              Mind you, I am lumping bigots and prejudice people into that list of racists. If you got hate for a group of people you fall in that list in my book especially if they have done nothing to you.
                              I don't know how old you are but it's definitely not more racist today than it was in the 90s/early 2000s.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by King John View Post

                                I don't know how old you are but it's definitely not more racist today than it was in the 90s/early 2000s.
                                Naw. I'm from the 90s. The most racist thing was hoodies and maybe hatred for muslisms.

                                But now it is that plus MAGA hat, White nationalists, Neo Nazis, and hatred for mexicans and other hispanics

                                So it went from 1 group to fully include Muslims, Mexicans and just about any hispanic.

                                Comment


                                  People are just more open to outwardly expressing that racism because they feel empowered thanks to Trump. It's just become more visible in the last three or four years.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                                    Naw. I'm from the 90s. The most racist thing was hoodies and maybe hatred for muslisms.

                                    But now it is that plus MAGA hat, White nationalists, Neo Nazis, and hatred for mexicans and other hispanics

                                    So it went from 1 group to fully include Muslims, Mexicans and just about any hispanic.
                                    What? You think any of that is new? It's just being reported on way more now than in the past.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                      People are just more open to outwardly expressing that racism because they feel empowered thanks to Trump. It's just become more visible in the last three or four years.
                                      Are people for outwardly expressive or is the media just covering any expression of racism more?

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by King John View Post

                                        Are people for outwardly expressive or is the media just covering any expression of racism more?
                                        Both, probably. People are empowered to be racist and because it's happening more often and is more prominently display, the media reports on it more often. I was wrong to say it started in the last three or four years though. It really began when Obama won the primaries. So been going strong for about 10 years now.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by King John View Post

                                          What? You think any of that is new? It's just being reported on way more now than in the past.
                                          Oh.. just reported more? That's a good thing! However, if the problem is still the same now as it was in the 90s as you are implying then the racism problem never really went away did it? We a society never addressed it.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X