MAGA Hat = KKK Hat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
    That's all it takes to convince folks that racism is alive and wholly prevalent in society, nowadays.
    Are you insinuating that it isn't...?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Are you insinuating that it isn't...?

Before anything, the statement you're quoting was made in allusion to individuals- activists/advocates/media personalities/organizations etc., whose entire careers have been built on reporting and waging war on superfluous, out-of-context situations where the events are extrapolated and purposefully edited to fit a narrative of bigotry and racism.
      If that wasn't initially clear, then it should be clear to you now, Cid.

As for the existence and prevalence of racism and the action behind it- discrimination, allow myself to statement my position on it for clarities sake: racism/discrimination is bound to exist in one form or another as human beings innately hold preconceptions and biases that very well may not hold as solid nor true in reality, which the only appropriate solution to deal with such behaviors-attitudes is to deal with them on a case-by-case basis and enforce our education and morals/standards/principles to the forefront on an on-going intellectual discussion on the wrongness of acting out a prejudice against an individual(s) that very well may be innocent of such thought-crime.

That should be sufficiently clear to you, Cid.
      If it wasn't, then you're free to PM any dissenting opinions from your person.
      It would be for the best.
      Last edited by Mr.Sunshine; February 9th, 2019, 11:57 AM. Reason: *Edit: Misspelled A Word! ^_^*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Before anything, the statement you're quoting was made in allusion to individuals- activists/advocates/media personalities/organizations etc., whose entire careers have been built on reporting and waging war on superfluous, out-of-context situations where the events are extrapolated and purposefully edited to fit a narrative of bigotry and racism.
        If that wasn't initially clear, then it should be clear to you now, Cid.

As for the existence and prevalence of racism and the action behind it- discrimination, allow myself to statement my position on it for clarities sake: racism/discrimination is bound to exist in one form or another as human beings innately hold preconceptions and biases that very well may not hold as solid nor true in reality, which the only appropriate solution to deal with such behaviors-attitudes is to deal with them on a case-by-case basis and enforce our education and morals/standards/principles to the forefront on an on-going intellectual discussion on the wrongness of acting out a prejudice against an individual(s) that very well may be innocent of such thought-crime.

That should be sufficiently clear to you, Cid.
        If it wasn't, then you're free to PM any dissenting opinions from your person.
        It would be for the best.
        A simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed. All you really did was make it even less clear than it already was. I'll just assume your prior comment was worded poorly and that you're well aware that racism is still a pretty major issue in our society.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
          Mr.Sunshine commented
          Editing a comment
          I wanted to make it extremely clear to you exactly what I was referring to, and what I meant with every statement that I make as I didn't want you to blindly follow your own confirmation biases as you've previously done in the past; however, it seems that you only confused yourself even further for some unforeseeable reason.

I'll allow you to assume that my comment was worded properly- and that it wasn't the fact that you just lack the self-awareness of knowing that there exists a commonly discussed theme of people heavily exaggerating the prevalence of racism in all factors of society- the common-man's life and that I was , for your sake.

I'd argue that racism isn't as major of an issue to our society as you make it out to be, but I will agree that racism-discrimination will always remain an issue in any human society.

I know that your dyslexia makes it extremely difficult to comprehend what's in-front of you as your impairment makes reading all the more difficult, and if you can't read then expecting you to comprehend something is close to impossible.
          I'm going slow and gentle with you, so it makes the strain that you put on your eyes that much lower.

Take your time, Cid.
          Its not a race to who gets to make a response the quickest.
          If you have anything else to say, take your time to type your response and read what you typed.
          Re-Reading is invaluable, Cid.

• Cid
          Cid commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.Sunshine You've got to chill with those long posts. I'm not reading all that because you ramble way too much and it's difficult to follow what you're saying without taking notes.

Welcome back, though.

Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 9th, 2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
          Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.
          You’re so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

are you black
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

are you black
              Do I have to be black to think racism is an important issue?

Comment

but are you black
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

but are you black
                  nah, you know I'm a spic

Comment

nah, you know I'm a spic
                    some of them are black

Comment

It WAS an important issue.

The idea that it is now is ridiculous.

Even the people bitching about white people aren’t all that common, even when the news eggs ‘em on, lol.

The only reason it seems big is because of the internet and the obsession with it that keeps the subject of racism in the mind, but the reality on the ground is different.
                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 9th, 2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Even the people bitching about white people aren’t all that common, even when the news eggs ‘em on, lol.

The only reason it seems big is because of the internet and the obsession with it that keeps the subject of racism in the mind, but the reality on the ground is different.
                        the Ben Shapiro avatar is looking mighty good on you rn

Comment

racism is only an issue insofar as there is multiculturalism
                          get rid of multiculturalism, racism is gone

Comment

racism is only an issue insofar as there is multiculturalism
                            get rid of multiculturalism, racism is gone
                            I mean that's kind of impossible to do in the melting pot(tm).

Comment

the Ben Shapiro avatar is looking mighty good on you rn
                              Benny is sexy AF, I know.

If all you have is insults, tho...

Concession accepted. :]

Comment

I mean that's kind of impossible to do in the melting pot(tm).
                                well ye but that's the hole you people dug yourselves into by buying slaves to build your cities and roads innit
                                but ye rca is a retard

Comment

• Ladd
                                  Ladd commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Those damn Brits

Yeah, RCA is on that shit. He legitimately thinks that the left is just as violent as the right. And he got pissed off and left when I proved him wrong. Lol

Comment

Benny is sexy AF, I know.

If all you have is insults, tho...

Concession accepted. :]
                                  You saying "racism is over" doesn't warrant any sort of in depth response.
                                  So I'll just call you retarded like I usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Yeah, RCA is on that shit. He legitimately thinks that the left is just as violent as the right.
                                    People only use “they’re more violent” for Righties or Lefties as a dumb smear tactic, TBQH. It’s never been used any other way.

It’s a great way to affirm yourself as totally great by virtue of being on “the right side”...without actually having to do anything besides a finger point.

So I have some views of social issues that conflict with some on the Left.

Big deal.

If it makes you two feel any better, tho, I don’t like Candace Owens and similar folks for the same reason I don’t like SJWs, lol.
                                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 9th, 2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Just because you dont' experience racism or the surrounding white people around you don't experience it either doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Did you not catch the Liam Neeson story where he had racists thoughts about attacking and beating a black man but later realize how terrible it was?

How about the racism that has been shown in these forums, hm? The Neo-Nazis, the trolling that makes it neigh impossible to tell real from fake. Or how about that one guy who told me Hawaii and Alaska aren't real states and Puerto Rico doesn't matter.

Oh wait.. I see what it is. You are going by textbook racism! Sorry, sorry sorry... I mean.. bigtory and intense discrimination. Yea.. that's what all these examples are. Sorry mate. You are right. Racism isn't real.

Comment

Working...
                                      X