No announcement yet.

MAGA Hat = KKK Hat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmaoing everytime Americans imply Russia is a threat to world peace when they're the biggest threat around and always have been
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Ukraine is a quasi-fascist shithole, that's getting white knighted by Western liberals, because their narrative doesn't let anything other than "EVUL BULLY PUTIN, TERRORIZES ITS POOR NEIGHBOURS!" pass
      Same was the case with Chechnya back in the 90s. An incredibly backward and downright barbaric country that had literal slave markets in the late fucking 20th century, but because it was in war with Russia, they couldn't have been anything less than good bois who dindu nuffin.
      Last edited by DurdenH; February 6th, 2019, 03:00 PM.
      Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n457918

That 1/3 is more than ~5% you idiot, but less than 2/3. That makes it most of the population but less than the greatest amount.

Comment

Originally posted by DurdenH View Post
        Ukraine is a quasi-fascist shithole, that's getting white knighted by Western liberals, because their narrative doesn't let anything other than "EVUL BULLY PUTIN, TERRORIZES ITS POOR NEIGHBOURS!" pass
        Are you saying that because it's a quasi-fascist shithole that invading it is inherently justified...?

I mean, North Korea's a shithole, would invading that place be justified too...?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Are you saying that because it's a quasi-fascist shithole that invading it is inherently justified...?

I mean, North Korea's a shithole, would invading that place be justified too...?
          how else are we going to save north korea from itself

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Seems to be America's justification for every foreign intervention they ever made
            Sucks they can't do the same when it comes to their allies Saudi Arabia and Israel huh

Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Seems to be America's justification for every foreign intervention they ever made
              Sucks they can't do the same when it comes to their allies Saudi Arabia and Israel huh
              well, Israel isn't really fascist so.....

Now if you mean punishing them for their illegal settlements and acts of aggression in the gaza strip then I'm all for that. But intervention with our usual "we have to depose the dictatorship in X" doesn't really fit with Israel because technically they do have a parliamentary system like the UK.

Comment

Same was the case with Chechnya back in the 90s. An incredibly backward and downright barbaric country that had literal slave markets in the late fucking 20th century, but because it was in war with Russia, they couldn't have been anything less than good bois who dindu nuffin.
                Oh no, you're a retard now.

This is what anime and video games do to your brain kids

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Oh no, you're a retard now.

This is what anime and video games do to your brain kids
                  shoo shoo

go away, dan!
                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n457918

That 1/3 is more than ~5% you idiot, but less than 2/3. That makes it most of the population but less than the greatest amount.

Comment

shoo shoo

go away, dan!
                    I'm sorry i was mean, just don't be a dummy pls

Comment

Lmaoing everytime Americans imply Russia is a threat to world peace when they're the biggest threat around and always have been
                      I mean...

It is one thing if this was just between the US and Russia. It is another when Russia has also tried to influence the elections of others through propaganda; committed cyber attacks including serious ones like trying to hack Germany's power companies; and sending spies to poison people in the EU.

So maybe not yet a literal threat to world peace but clearly up to something nefarious that is pissing everyone off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

I mean...

It is one thing if this was just between the US and Russia. It is another when Russia has also tried to influence the elections of others through propaganda; committed cyber attacks including serious ones like trying to hack Germany's power companies; and sending spies to poison people in the EU.

So maybe not yet a literal threat to world peace but clearly up to something nefarious that is pissing everyone off.
                        And you THINK the United States has never done any of that? With all the coups you've staged throughout your entire history? When you're staging one in Venezuela right now? lmao how fucking naive are you

There's an entire page dedicated to the same """crimes""" committed by your country you're accusing Russia of doing
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._regime_change

What pisses the world off is the hypocrisy of your people
                        Last edited by DokTOR.; February 6th, 2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

And you THINK the United States has never done any of that? With all the coups you've staged throughout your entire history? When you're staging one in Venezuela right now? lmao how fucking naive are you

There's an entire page dedicated to the same """crimes""" committed by your country you're accusing Russia of doing
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._regime_change

What pisses the world off is the hypocrisy of your people
                          Oh snap. Now Doc quotes wikipedia as truth? I thought it was all fake news!

Comment

Nice dodge

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                              Kajin_Style commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you!

Why are you like this? Did you hit your head as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Why are you like this? Did you hit your head as a child?
                              I blame debating with T5's troll infestation for over 2 years.

Comment

I blame the low IQ and fishing for upvotes on reddit for over 2 years.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                                Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

I mean...

America has done all that and more tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post

America has done all that and more tbh.
                                    "Why you punched him, John?"

"He punched me first!"

"You know two wrongs don't make a right."

That's you bro.

Comment

Who knew, Oneiros is a russian cocksucker sympathizer.
                                      Refusing to vilify Russia for the same exact bullshit our country does isn't the same as validating them, you absolute drone. As a general rule, I try not regurgitate autism incarnate like memes (especially alt-Reich ones), but you were almost certainly the inspiration behind the "NPC" meme. The secondhand shame alone just from being semi-acquainted with you is enough to make a guy depressed...
                                      Last edited by Oneiros; February 7th, 2019, 01:12 AM.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

"Why you punched him, John?"

"He punched me first!"

"You know two wrongs don't make a right."

That's you bro.
                                        Imagine ignoring your country's crimes because you're still butthurt over the USSR half a century later

Comment

Working...
                                        X