Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAGA Hat = KKK Hat

This image has been the topic of the week

I'm sure many of you have heard of it or seen it, the MAGA hat kid. Since this story first broke last weekend more info has come out clarifying what happened and revealing the kid wasn't as malicious as the news outlets lead us to believe. Since then a discussion has been brewing as to why we all, not just the news media but others, were so quick to jump on board with the original story. Most of which points to the hat as the source.

Some folks have claim the hat represent racism, bigtory, and even.. the new white hood.

Now to me that sounds like hyperbole but it got me thinking about what others might say and on top of that. How far must a hat go to actually replace the white hood of the KKK? Do the KKK need to embrace it? Must a group of white people with the hat attack and brutally injure/kill a group of black people? Or will folks always excuse the hat as if it had no fault in these matters because the origin of the hat does not match the origin of the KKK's hat.

Thoughts?

Yeah, this is retarded.

Comment

It's not the hat... It's what people have come to see as the primary reasons one would wear the hat.

Donald Trump is a racist.

That's undeniable. What's also undeniable is that Donald Trump has used fear of other races to push for legislation meant to diminish minorities and their existence in the United States.

That hat represents support for a racist leader. But it doesn't and never will mean that the person wearing the hat is racist. Misguided, probably. But not racist.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Imagine not being able to show support for your own president like a true red blooded patriot without emotionally fragile girly men calling you literally Hitler.
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
          Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

The whole affair in a nutshell:

And no, the MAGA hat isn't the new KKK hood, lol.
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 24th, 2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

maga hat = black panther beret

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
              Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

OF COURSE Kaijin is parroting this story days after it has been debunked

lmao
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

We just need an irl Battle Royal with half the participants alt right and the other half sjws, they'll all be white gamers anyway

Comment

Relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Relevant.
                      Why does it look like the visualization of autism?

Comment

Fuck America
                        But lemme get my monthly food stamps

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                          Fuck America
                          But lemme get my monthly food stamps
                          Stop leeching off me.

Comment

Hot take

While it is funny that this example of the fall of the proud white man got doxxed and maybe threatened, you gotta think about how many clergymen used this kid like a chinese finger trap.

The poor guy is a result of an openly pedophile cult be normalized, even celebrated, thanks EuRAPE

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                              OF COURSE Kaijin is parroting this story days after it has been debunked

lmao
                              ...in what sense? He acknowledged the revisions in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

...in what sense? He acknowledged the revisions in the OP.
                                The MAGA hat = KKK hood is a retarded idea that came about after some blue checkmark Twitter retards tried damage controlling once their assertions about the incident were proven wrong
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Stop leeching off me.
                                  how nikkka

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                                    We just need an irl Battle Royal with half the participants alt right and the other half sjws, they'll all be white gamers anyway
                                    this is the only good idea you've ever had in your life, I support this 100%

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

The MAGA hat = KKK hood is a retarded idea that came about after some blue checkmark Twitter retards tried damage controlling once their assertions about the incident were proven wrong
                                      Yea, but how is Kajin parroting it? He described it as sounding hyperbolic which I assume means he doesn't agree with it. And, yknow, he's not going on an epic tirade like he usually would when taking that type of stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Yea, but how is Kajin parroting it? He described it as sounding hyperbolic which I assume means he doesn't agree with it. And, yknow, he's not going on an epic tirade.
                                        Nigga's posing this question as if it's even legitimate at all, that's enough my dude

Comment

Working...
                                        X