Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex Ed was terrible for me too. Didn't really start figuring things out until the 11th and even then I felt way behind the curve of so many others. Like... and I'm going to regret sharing this in the future I'm sure...

But when I had my first girlfriend which was also when I started figuring things out. We didn't kiss until after 3 weeks of dating. She had to kiss me. So yea.. that's what a christian upbringing does to you. That and terrible Sex Ed classes. Seriously... why the gym teacher, every time?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
      Sex Ed was terrible for me too. Didn't really start figuring things out until the 11th and even then I felt way behind the curve of so many others. Like... and I'm going to regret sharing this in the future I'm sure...

But when I had my first girlfriend which was also when I started figuring things out. We didn't kiss until after 3 weeks of dating. She had to kiss me. So yea.. that's what a christian upbringing does to you. That and terrible Sex Ed classes. Seriously... why the gym teacher, every time?
      And the gym teachers are all lazy fatasses! What's up with that?!

Since we're sharing some vulnerable shit, let me tell you when I had my first time... I was already 20, graduated and so I was mostly n I had long since given up on finding anyone. I still wouldn't have a gf, except that I happened to come across my soon-to-be fiancee on accident.

Also, my class's sex-ed was only given to the girls one day when we were 11. That's it.
      Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 7th, 2019, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Kajin_Style
        Kajin_Style commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Congrats on the soon to be fiancee.

Originally posted by J peth View Post

If I may interject on that point, as someone who was raised in a puritan christian's wet dream (I understand the irony of the statement) sheltered and homeschooled to the point that I had no knowledge of sex or what it entailed as all I was told was to not do it and that abstinence was the way..... It gave me nothing but problems in my young adult life. Safe sex and everything else that goes along with wise decisions at that age were completely foreign concepts to me and I was under prepared to deal with anything more than a kiss on the cheek.

If you don't teach children what they should do on your terms, then nature will take it's course regardless of your input. You can't shelter a kid from biology kicking in and finding someone else in either the same boat or willing to take advantage of them.
      I mean... He's 8 years old, not 13 and going through puberty. Keeping him away from intense violence, really bad language, and sex is kind of required or the state will send somebody knocking on my door after he draws a picture of a dude chainsawing a naked woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I mean... He's 8 years old, not 13 and going through puberty. Keeping him away from intense violence, really bad language, and sex is kind of required or the state will send somebody knocking on my door after he draws a picture of a dude chainsawing a naked woman.
        I didn't mean right now I more meant at an age that isn't 17-18. as by then it's probably past the point of being effective.

Comment

• Cid
          Cid commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, you don't have to worry about that. Lol
      Working...
      X