Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    thanks for the idea

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

      Labeling all racists as nazis isn't very historically literate to begin with anyway
      If you believe in white nationalism, an ethnostate, the "JQ", and think you're a revolutionary for saying the word "nigger" 9/10 you're a nazi.

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

        If you believe in white nationalism, an ethnostate, the "JQ", and think you're a revolutionary for saying the word "nigger" 9/10 you're a nazi.
        The people that fought nazis in 45 believed in all those things my dude
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

          And some will have opportunity that they wouldn't have had otherwise. And it's their fault that they are unqualified? You do know it's the High School's' job to qualify them just in case they want to go into college. And it's not like a random non-white can just say, "well I demand to enter Yale" and gets in.
          Since when can random white guys enter into Yale?

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

            The people that fought nazis in 45 believed in all those things my dude
            not necessarily.

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
              not necessarily.
              Yes necessarily, they believed in anti-immigration policies and keeping the ethnic majority of their countries in power. Just not the "JQ" and that saying nigger was being revolutionary, since saying nigger was commonplace back then.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                Yes, the rise of the radical left was a counter-movement to widespread neoliberalism because they felt they weren't "liberal enough," but that doesn't change the fact that the alt-right arose as a counter-movement to that, my guy.
                That's not at all what I am saying. First of all the radical left is actually barely left. This is speaking about people in actual power like Bernie and Ocosta Cortes. Second of all they're both fighting the same issues but have different views on how to fight it. The far right isn't a counter movement to the left, it is a moment against what they can feel to be wrong, but happen to lash out at the left and even at the right.



                Again, NEET's are not exclusive to America. It is happening all around the world in countries where neoliberism has taken ahold.

                And I honestly hope your joking about the left being a counter movement of neoliberism because it wasn't liberal enough.

                Comment


                  #28
                  Dok trying to imitate his older bro is adorable. "My guy" "my dude".

                  Oneiro, you should really be a better example for Dok. You know how impressionable the youth can be. We don't want him to get banned again, now do we?

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                    Yes necessarily, they believed in anti-immigration policies and keeping the ethnic majority of their countries in power. Just not the "JQ" and that saying nigger was being revolutionary, since saying nigger was commonplace back then.
                    Who believed this?

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                      Dok trying to imitate his older bro is adorable. "My guy" "my dude".
                      I was using those terms before you were even alive, lol.
                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                      Who believed this?

                      The US you dumb fuck (and the Allies in general). Remember how you gave blacks rights AFTER WW2?
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                        I was using those terms before you were even alive, lol.

                        The US you dumb fuck (and the Allies in general). Remember how you gave blacks rights AFTER WW2?
                        Can you cite examples.

                        Comment


                          #32


                          relevant

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                            About anime-incels that make them the most viciously racist above all? You can be browsing a video that has nothing at all to do with jews, black people, arabic, etc... then yet you're almost always guaranteed that 50% of the time, the person with the cute anime girl avatar says some racist shit. If one of or all of the aforementioned racial and ethnic groups are included, then expect their comment to be the most biting out of all the other racist comments on said video combined.
                            hmmmm....

                            really tho dude?....



                            You totally meaning to imply anime watchers are racist buddy?

                            ehhh... i mean you do totally have a decent enough argument considering your own personal experience...but it's just that at the end of the day.... YOUR own PERSONAL experience dude.

                            Totally not to say you aren't right....hell maybe you are, but it's totally hell and high water with a little mix of fucking heaven to go out on a limb and totally assume the worst ya think buddy?




                            Hey, i totally agree....if this racist thing you say is totally going full train speed then i totally believe we should all do our best to do away with it.


                            Thus the reality often can be harsh in this world dude. If anyone should know it is me my wondrous take5 soul.
                            Last edited by Goddess18; January 11th, 2019, 06:58 PM.

                            Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
                              You totally meaning to imply anime watchers are racist buddy?
                              Yes.

                              Comment


                              • Goddess18
                                Goddess18 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                ummm...i think i was asking the op buddy.

                                i'll await his respectful response...but thanks i guess...although i totally differ in beliefs obviously.

                              • RussianCoffeeAddict
                                Editing a comment
                                Phob's correct, Ani, time to go home.

                              #35
                              Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

                              I didn't say that it was perfect or reasonable, I called it corrective because that's what it is. An attempt to right a pass wrong(black people being turned away from jobs and school for being black). You can critique AA without going full blown nazi, I feel like the only ones that crack and lose their shit are people that aren't very historically literate in the first place.
                              If you critique AA (without going overboard), you're racist (and sexist).
                              If you didn't vote for Obama, you're racist (it couldn't possibly be that you didn't agree with the opportunistic policies of a career "centrist").
                              If you don't support BLM, you're racist.

                              Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                              That's not at all what I am saying. First of all the radical left is actually barely left. This is speaking about people in actual power like Bernie and Ocosta Cortes. Second of all they're both fighting the same issues but have different views on how to fight it. The far right isn't a counter movement to the left, it is a moment against what they can feel to be wrong, but happen to lash out at the left and even at the right.



                              Again, NEET's are not exclusive to America. It is happening all around the world in countries where neoliberism has taken ahold.

                              And I honestly hope your joking about the left being a counter movement of neoliberism because it wasn't liberal enough.
                              Just as the alt-right is barely right, hence "alt"... What's your point? I, too, was referring to people actually in power. Namely, Obama and Hillary, who are longstanding members of the neoliberal elite.

                              I know reading is difficult but I clearly specified that the radical left seeking to re-brand themselves is a response to neoliberalism, my nephew.


                              Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

                              Comment


                                #36
                                Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                                If you critique AA (without going overboard), you're racist (and sexist).
                                If you didn't vote for Obama, you're racist (it couldn't possibly be that you didn't agree with the opportunistic policies of a career "centrist").
                                If you don't support BLM, you're racist.
                                Stop crying about blue-haired trust fund babies and worry more so about the establishment, you know, the GOP, the people preventing you from getting affordable healthcare, the people putting the almighty dollar above the wellbeing of their own citizens.



                                Just as the alt-right is barely right, hence "alt"...
                                Nigga, wha? They are as far right as you can possibly get, the "alt" is because they aren't necessarily Christian(a good chunk are atheist) and they don't give a shit about dog whistling, they go outright foghorn.

                                Comment


                                  #37
                                  Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

                                  hmmmm....

                                  really tho dude?....



                                  You totally meaning to imply anime watchers are racist buddy?

                                  ehhh... i mean you do totally have a decent enough argument considering your own personal experience...but it's just that at the end of the day.... YOUR own PERSONAL experience dude.

                                  Totally not to say you aren't right....hell maybe you are, but it's totally hell and high water with a little mix of fucking heaven to go out on a limb and totally assume the worst ya think buddy?




                                  Hey, i totally agree....if this racist thing you say is totally going full train speed then i totally believe we should all do our best to do away with it.


                                  Thus the reality often can be harsh in this world dude. If anyone should know it is me my wondrous take5 soul.
                                  I'm not saying anime fans are racist, I'm saying that racist anime fans are the most vicious of all racist.

                                  Comment


                                    #38
                                    Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                                    Stop crying about blue-haired trust fund babies and worry more so about the establishment, you know, the GOP, the people preventing you from getting affordable healthcare, the people putting the almighty dollar above the wellbeing of their own citizens.
                                    Except: A.) the vast majority of alt-righters aren't good old boys, but rather yuccies sans the creativity and B.) actually, the neolibs who've dominated the Democratic party for the past ~40 years are just as much to blame for that as Reagan and his ilk.

                                    Nigga, wha? They are as far right as you can possibly get, the "alt" is because they aren't necessarily Christian(a good chunk are atheist) and they don't give a shit about dog whistling, they go outright foghorn.
                                    They barely even register as right-wingers because they are radical reactionaries, yes. Hence, alternative-right. Not sure what the confusion was.

                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------

                                    P.S. Isn't A18 a female incel who loves anime and hates minorities? Curiouser and curiouser...
                                    Last edited by Oneiros; January 12th, 2019, 01:41 AM.


                                    Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

                                    Comment


                                      #39
                                      Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                                      female


                                      also females can't be incels. All they need to do is open their legs no matter how ugly or fat and some beta orbiter will come running
                                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                      Comment


                                        #40
                                        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post



                                        also females can't be incels. All they need to do is open their legs no matter how ugly or fat and some beta orbiter will come running
                                        The only way a beta male (yes, I'm using it in its proper denotation and not its gross misappropriation by illiterate Misc.ers and 4chinnians alike) would fuck a nasty girl like that is if he were blackout drunk. An omega, on the other hand... Sure. Those guys are scavengers easily appeased by even fetid scraps.


                                        Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X