Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What is it

    About anime-incels that make them the most viciously racist above all? You can be browsing a video that has nothing at all to do with jews, black people, arabic, etc... then yet you're almost always guaranteed that 50% of the time, the person with the cute anime girl avatar says some racist shit. If one of or all of the aforementioned racial and ethnic groups are included, then expect their comment to be the most biting out of all the other racist comments on said video combined.

    #2
    huh

    Comment


      #3
      Social insecurity, and a compulsive need to believe that if they’re not where they think they should be in life it must be because “those people” are screwing them. It can’t possibly be that they suck something awful.

      Comment


        #4
        fuck black people

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Ziku View Post
          fuck black people
          Yeah we know you want that BBC fagbo.

          Comment


            #6
            anime girls arent cute


            Comment


              #7
              They found out Asian honeys won’t date any white guy

              Comment


                #8
                To be fair, I'd rather be dead than be a disenchanted young, heterosexual white male (specifically, an unremarkable one) destined to remain trapped in suburbia my entire life. And because you're male, there won't be a prince(ss) on a white horse riding in to save you from the crushing banality of your mundane existence. Throw in the fact that women, minorities, and LGBT types constantly whine about "cis" white male "privilege" (even though, again, you're not rich, thus exempt from the rules, which is more of a classist thing than a sexist or racist one anyway) and you have all the makings of an extremely embittered individual. Said individual then feels the need to seek solidarity among like-minded individuals, manages to eventually scrounge up the internet's collective anus (4chan, if that wasn't clear), and the rest is history... The fascination with anime is a little bit harder to explain, but you have to remember most of these guys are awkward dweebs who've likely never seen a bare boob in person. Anime (and video games) seems to be a form of escapism. Shitty choices in entertainment aside, as much as I dislike these guys, it's easy to understand where they're coming from. If people can't tolerate your very existence, it's human nature to want to respond in kind. People aren't born Nazis. Cue the alt-righters' pushback against SJWs. Tired, but true. That being said, not sure what their problem with poor people is. Unless it's simply a matter of "Why should they get hand-outs; why don't we?" (i.e., being a self-serving chode).
                Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; January 10th, 2019, 02:51 AM.

                Comment


                  #9
                  it's okay, you can say Souls

                  Comment


                    #10
                    why do you care if mean people say mean things
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                      To be fair, I'd rather be dead than be a disenchanted young, heterosexual white male (specifically, an unremarkable one) destined to remain trapped in suburbia my entire life. And because you're male, there won't be a prince(ss) on a white horse riding in to save you from the crushing banality of your mundane existence. Throw in the fact that women, minorities, and LGBT types constantly whine about "cis" white male "privilege" (even though, again, you're not rich, thus exempt from the rules, which is more of a classist thing than a sexist or racist one anyway) and you have all the makings of an extremely embittered individual. Said individual then feels the need to seek solidarity among like-minded individuals, manages to eventually scrounge up the internet's collective anus (4chan, if that wasn't clear), and the rest is history... The fascination with anime is a little bit harder to explain, but you have to remember most of these guys are awkward dweebs who've likely never seen a bare boob in person. Anime (and video games) seems to be a form of escapism. Shitty choices in entertainment aside, as much as I dislike these guys, it's easy to understand where they're coming from. If people can't tolerate your very existence, it's human nature to want to respond in kind. People aren't born Nazis. Cue the alt-righters' pushback against SJWs. Tired, but true. That being said, not sure what their problem with poor people is. Unless it's simply a matter of "Why should they get hand-outs; why don't we?" (i.e., being a self-serving chode).
                      Affirmative action is corrective legislation, and white people do get treated better in a lot of aspects for being white. Salt-Right have not a pot to piss in my friend.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                        why do you care if mean people say mean things
                        If only we were all born as stoic as you proktor doktor.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

                          Affirmative action is corrective legislation
                          AA is a travesty of a legislation. Most of those unqualified non-whites are just going to drop out the second they crack under pressure they weren't prepared for, which reflects poorly on the drop-out rates between ethnic groups.


                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                            About anime-incels that make them the most viciously racist above all? You can be browsing a video that has nothing at all to do with jews, black people, arabic, etc... then yet you're almost always guaranteed that 50% of the time, the person with the cute anime girl avatar says some racist shit. If one of or all of the aforementioned racial and ethnic groups are included, then expect their comment to be the most biting out of all the other racist comments on said video combined.
                            It's only natural for people to lash out when they feel they don't have a voice. So you'd expect them to not be racist, but Europeans have a habit carrying a little too much about skin color. Take Hitler's Germany for example. The Germans did not like the fact that their economy was in bad shape that they got a bad deal during the end of WW1, so they elected someone that promised he would fix their country. Trumps voters are mad at the fact that they have no say in the country, but they don't know where to focus their anger so they lash out even among themselves. Reason why alt-right groups are so unsuccessful. The issue here is that 1% of the population controls the country. They dictate what everyone else has to do.

                            As for why they like anime or even know so much about it, is a question I've asked myself and cannot understand.



                            Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                            To be fair, I'd rather be dead than be a disenchanted young, heterosexual white male (specifically, an unremarkable one) destined to remain trapped in suburbia my entire life. And because you're male, there won't be a prince(ss) on a white horse riding in to save you from the crushing banality of your mundane existence. Throw in the fact that women, minorities, and LGBT types constantly whine about "cis" white male "privilege" (even though, again, you're not rich, thus exempt from the rules, which is more of a classist thing than a sexist or racist one anyway) and you have all the makings of an extremely embittered individual. Said individual then feels the need to seek solidarity among like-minded individuals, manages to eventually scrounge up the internet's collective anus (4chan, if that wasn't clear), and the rest is history... The fascination with anime is a little bit harder to explain, but you have to remember most of these guys are awkward dweebs who've likely never seen a bare boob in person. Anime (and video games) seems to be a form of escapism. Shitty choices in entertainment aside, as much as I dislike these guys, it's easy to understand where they're coming from. If people can't tolerate your very existence, it's human nature to want to respond in kind. People aren't born Nazis. Cue the alt-righters' pushback against SJWs. Tired, but true. That being said, not sure what their problem with poor people is. Unless it's simply a matter of "Why should they get hand-outs; why don't we?" (i.e., being a self-serving chode).
                            How does that make any sense?

                            The issue here is not left vs right or SJW vs Alt righters. The NEET phenomenon is a world wide epidemic. It's mainly due to lack of opportunity caused by neoliberalism.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Helly View Post

                              AA is a travesty of a legislation. Most of those unqualified non-whites are just going to drop out the second they crack under pressure they weren't prepared for, which reflects poorly on the drop-out rates between ethnic groups.
                              And some will have opportunity that they wouldn't have had otherwise. And it's their fault that they are unqualified? You do know it's the High School's' job to qualify them just in case they want to go into college. And it's not like a random non-white can just say, "well I demand to enter Yale" and gets in.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                                And some will have opportunity that they wouldn't have had otherwise.
                                Don't care.


                                And it's their fault that they are unqualified? You do know it's the High School's' job to qualify them just in case they want to go into college.
                                Then fix the schools.


                                And it's not like a random non-white can just say, "well I demand to enter Yale" and gets in.
                                I know.


                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

                                  Affirmative action is corrective legislation, and white people do get treated better in a lot of aspects for being white. Salt-Right have not a pot to piss in my friend.
                                  I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with them. I was simply explaining their mindset like you requested by delving deep into their psyches being the HUGE brain thinker that I am.

                                  With that said, it's interesting how you referred to it as "corrective legislation." Less than 51% of the US' current population is female, yet they make up over 56% of the people in higher education. Trading one (gendered) bias for another is the antithesis of corrective. Conversely, minorities are still statistically underrepresented "thanks" to gerrymandering so AA is a necessary evil in that respect.

                                  Still, you have to acknowledge there's a clear problem when a PoC or woman (even if she's white) is accepted while an equally or slightly more qualified white man is declined unless they're loaded or a "legacy."
                                  Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; January 11th, 2019, 02:57 AM.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                    The issue here is not left vs right or SJW vs Alt righters. The NEET phenomenon is a world wide epidemic. It's mainly due to lack of opportunity caused by neoliberalism.
                                    Yes, the rise of the radical left was a counter-movement to widespread neoliberalism because they felt they weren't "liberal enough," but that doesn't change the fact that the alt-right arose as a counter-movement to that, my guy.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                                      I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with them. I was simply explaining their mindset like you requested by delving deep into their psyches being the HUGE brain thinker that I am.

                                      With that said, it's interesting how you referred to it as "corrective legislation." Less than 51% of the US' current population is female, yet they make up over 56% of the people in higher education. Trading one (gendered) bias for another is the antithesis of corrective. Conversely, minorities are still statistically underrepresented "thanks" to gerrymandering so AA is a necessary evil in that respect.

                                      Still, you have to acknowledge there's a clear problem when a PoC or woman (even if she's white) is accepted while an equally or slightly more qualified white man is declined unless they're loaded or a "legacy."
                                      I didn't say that it was perfect or reasonable, I called it corrective because that's what it is. An attempt to right a pass wrong(black people being turned away from jobs and school for being black). You can critique AA without going full blown nazi, I feel like the only ones that crack and lose their shit are people that aren't very historically literate in the first place.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

                                        I didn't say that it was perfect or reasonable, I called it corrective because that's what it is. An attempt to right a pass wrong(black people being turned away from jobs and school for being black). You can critique AA without going full blown nazi, I feel like the only ones that crack and lose their shit are people that aren't very historically literate in the first place.
                                        Labeling all racists as nazis isn't very historically literate to begin with anyway
                                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X