Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain: "Man, I'm happy over this coming Brexit."

EU:
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 8th, 2019, 09:42 PM.

EDIT: NVM.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 8th, 2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

【 the right can't meme】

Comment

No one's happy with Brexit. There is literally no person that likes the outcome that Britain will be getting from this. This is such a sticky situation that the prime minister almost lost her job just because she was the one whose job it is to find an okay deal without backing down on it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          No one's happy with Brexit. There is literally no person that likes the outcome that Britain will be getting from this. This is such a sticky situation that the prime minister almost lost her job just because she was the one whose job it is to find an okay deal without backing down on it.
          Actually a good chunk of the pro-brexit crowd have been yelling her opening words of "no deal is better than a bad deal for Britain" from back when she first got the job. Because every deal she's put forward has been far worse than staying in the EU as it's basically always the same "have everything be like it was before, but we won't take part in the discussion in Brussels". And for fuck's sake when the EU almost accepted that then Spain kicked the door down and ruined the deal by demanding the UK give them Gibraltar. Luckily the UK was smart enough to say no and now it's looking like full Brexit might be what's next.

Honestly I'm optimistic for the UK. From where I'm standing the EU does not seem to be doing so well considering it's eastern members are looking more and more like they also might leave. Especially after this constant smear campaign against Poland because they refused refugees and kinda proved the point that the refugees caused crime spikes since they had none.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post
            And for fuck's sake when the EU almost accepted that then Spain kicked the door down and ruined the deal by demanding the UK give them Gibraltar.
            Probably the first good thing Spain did since colonizing the Americas
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
              Probably the first good thing Spain did since colonizing the Americas
              Honestly I'm happy they did ruin the deal. It was a shit deal for the UK and the way they fucked it up is hilarious.

Did they really think they have any room to demand Gibraltar when they can't even control their own country?

Comment

Working...
              X