Trump's border wall gets a gofundme page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
    Nowhere he is just going to declare victory and the wall will never get built regardless.
    do you remember around what time he went from promising to do shit he'd never do to celebrating shit he never did

Comment

You guys remember when Trump claimed the wall would only cost $8 Billion? Why's he claiming $15 billion now? smh

Comment

Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
        do you remember around what time he went from promising to do shit he'd never do to celebrating shit he never did
        Right after he got elected and congratulated himself on the biggest inauguration ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          You guys remember when Trump claimed the wall would only cost $8 Billion? Why's he claiming $15 billion now? smh
          I'm gonna guess someone told him that he needs more than concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            I'm gonna guess someone told him that he needs more than concrete.
            Either that or he found out that the US government can't refuse to pay builders like Trump does.

Comment

I really wanna know if the person who started the page is going to finesse the money away lol.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                I really wanna know if the person who started the page is going to finesse the money away lol.
                Oh man....

I mean... accounting and administrative costs are expensive. So is licensing, tradmarking, paying for meetings with the president and staying at his hotels. I'm sure at least 10% goes to the actual Wall piggy bank.

Comment

Working...
                X