Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White privilege is having your land stolen by the government because you're white

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White privilege is having your land stolen by the government because you're white

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...yril-ramaphosa

really makes me think
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

is everything alright with u

you're acting like more of a faggot than usual

Comment

Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
      is everything alright with u

you're acting like more of a faggot than usual
      China is putting muslims in internment camps and forcing conversion to atheism, how does that make you feel

and you Sza resident China dicksucker
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Thank goodness, this isn't in America.

#MAGA

Comment

Mugabe approves

Comment

Why don’t they just admit that they fucking hate us. lmao

Comment

The white man exists to get cucked by the BBC Kundalini energy.

Comment

Eh

I mean, imo it was a mistake for whites to be in Africa in the first place.

What I want to know is....will this finally convince the UN to validate white refugees as....refugees

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

China is putting muslims in internment camps and forcing conversion to atheism, how does that make you feel
                aroused

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

to be fair, black history:

Comment

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ville-attacker

Can't even ram your car into a crowd of protesters and claim self-defense anymore.

What a terrible time to be white.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                      https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ville-attacker

Can't even ram your car into a crowd of protesters and claim self-defense anymore.

What a terrible time to be white.
                      Imagine being this much of a faggot that the thought of white people being persecuted outside of your little american bubble leads you to damage control by posting about some other faggot

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Imagine being this much of a faggot that the thought of white people being persecuted outside of your little american bubble leads you to damage control by posting about some other faggot

^^^

FOXNews talking head and well-known-shitweasel Tucker Carlson has been pimping this headline like it sucks dick for coke, I have not seen a single credible outlet endorse it as true-and-accurate, and the BBC / NYT / CNN / etc. are all widely reporting that its an internet hoax being thrown around by White Supremacists agitating for a "race war." (not unlike the guy in Charlottsville who was just sentenced to life in prison)

You'll have to excuse my skepticism.
                        Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; December 11th, 2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

FOXNews talking head and well-known-shitweasel Tucker Carlson has been pimping this headline like it sucks dick for coke, I have not seen a single credible outlet endorse it as true-and-accurate, and the BBC / NYT / CNN / etc. are all widely reporting that its an internet hoax being thrown around by White Supremacists agitating for a "race war." (not unlike the guy in Charlottsville who was just sentenced to life in prison)

You'll have to excuse my skepticism.
                          The SA land reforms have been a thing for a few months now, you'll find tons of articles talking about it. What exactly is CNN calling a hoax?

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                          I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

who the hell is "The electric Kool-Aid Acid Test"?
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

The SA land reforms have been a thing for a few months now, you'll find tons of articles talking about it. What exactly is CNN calling a hoax?
                              They've been in the works for years now.

Comment

uh
                                fuck white peepool
                                and fuck donald drump

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

That the SA land reforms have been a thing for a few months now, you'll find tons of articles talking about it. What exactly is CNN calling a hoax?
                                  That farmers are being attacked and their land is being taken away without compensation.

And that white farmers are having their land taken away + given to black people purely on the basis of skin color.

_______

What I've seen reported from everyone who isn't sucking off the skinheads and the [diversity is code for white genocide] crowd is that this is a legal program which lets persons who can prove their family had a claim of title to land in South Africa prior to Apartheid AND that the land was taken away from them under Apartheid assert a claim of title to the land, because Apartheid is no longer good law and claims of title arising therefrom are no longer good title.
                                  • Persons asserting the claim must be able to produce actual proof that their family owned the land prior to Apartheid (an ancestral grave physically located on the property, for example)
                                  • The current occupants of the property have a legal right to contest the claimants proofs in open court.
                                  • If there is a ruling in favor of the claimant and the claimant is determined to be the rightful owner of the property, the current occupant of the property is entitled to monetary compensation by the State at fair-market-value for the property. (the theory being that The State should bare the cost of the loss and not the current occupant, because The State was the wrongful actor that caused the defect in the chain-of-title)

That sounds completely reasonable to me.
                                  Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; December 11th, 2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                    who the hell is "The electric Kool-Aid Acid Test"?
                                    I'm wondering that myself

Comment

Yes cry for the white people who are getting evicted from stolen land.

Comment

That sounds completely reasonable to me.

Yeah, how bout you give those Palestinians that land you stole then

Comment

Working...
                                        X