Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PETA's anti-animal language

LOL wtf is this shit! hahaha.

Seriously, what the hell. Comparing animal cruelty to racism and homophobic rhetoric? Just... get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Peta is such a joke. lol

Comment

Nobody is going to say that shit.
      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

here's a better idea if they want animals to be seen as our equal how about the animals learn to do what we do
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

It's always people for animals rights. It's never animals standing up for themselves.
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Seriously, what the hell. Comparing animal cruelty to racism and homophobic rhetoric?
            ikr

what we do to animals is a billion times worse

Comment

"Be the test tube"
              someone got fired for that line
              Originally posted by Wade;n484984
              As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

First the gays, then females and now the animal humpers, people feeling comfortable putting their issues on the same level as racism never fails to make me laugh. It's OK to just think killing animals is bad, you don't have to think it's as bad as gassing Jews and hanging blacks from trees.

Comment

i kind of like the scone one

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                  This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Fake ally detected. Imagine only being "progressive" when it suits you. I'm onto you, you rapscallion.

Comment

Feed the Fed horse, isn't that animal abuse lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

ikr

what we do to animals is a billion times worse
                        Are you talking about the meat industry cause they get a pass cause it is food.

If you are talking about sea life... well eh.. we all did our part in that one.

Otherwise I'm waiting for the first mass gassing of wild animals before I subscribe to that idea.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                        I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Are you talking about the meat industry cause they get a pass cause it is food.

If you are talking about sea life... well eh.. we all did our part in that one.

Otherwise I'm waiting for the first mass gassing of wild animals before I subscribe to that idea.
                          I mean I am pro-meat and think most vegans are twats but..... the conditions and treatment of livestock is often deplorable. I mean they are food but that doesn't mean you have to treat them like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

I mean I am pro-meat and think most vegans are twats but..... the conditions and treatment of livestock is often deplorable. I mean they are food but that doesn't mean you have to treat them like shit.
                            Kind of comes with the territory, though. You're not going to be able to provide ample living conditions for animals when you're raising them by the thousands. For there to be a profit, they have to keep expenses as low as possible. Just capitalism at work.

Invest in science if the living conditions and "senseless slaughter" bothers you. That's what I tell the handful of vegan friends I have. The sooner we can make cultured meat economically viable, the sooner we can stop running slaughter houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Kind of comes with the territory, though. You're not going to be able to provide ample living conditions for animals when you're raising them by the thousands. For there to be a profit, they have to keep expenses as low as possible. Just capitalism at work.

Invest in science if the living conditions and "senseless slaughter" bothers you. That's what I tell the handful of vegan friends I have. The sooner we can make cultured meat economically viable, the sooner we can stop running slaughter houses.
                              You can argue capitalism but at a certain point you are torturing living creatures. Amputating limbs, injecting hormones that cause paralyses and in some cases forced cannibalism is just depravity. I know in America we live by the "all or nothing" model but I think even while maintaining profit we can do a little better then torture and at least work towards being more humane.
                              Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; December 9th, 2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

They buggin dawg

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

You can argue capitalism but at a certain point you are torturing living creatures. Amputating limbs, injecting hormones that cause paralyses and in some cases forced cannibalism is just depravity. I know in America we live by the "all or nothing" model but I think even while maintaining profit we can do a little better then torture and at least work towards being more humane.
                                  Oh... Are those common things? Because I don't really follow any of the shit in the meatpacking industry. Doesn't seem like any of that would have any use in raising livestock.

Comment

Oh... Are those common things? Because I don't really follow any of the shit in the meatpacking industry. Doesn't seem like any of that would have any use in raising livestock.
                                    Well if you are going to put thousands of chickens in a tiny cage with a couple inches between each other you have to remove their beaks to keep them from pecking each other to death, and if you want the most out of a dairy cow you have to pump it full of hormones regardless of the fact that it causes lameness and painful infections. Again I just fucked up some wings last night so I'm not one of the "save the animal" types, but if we could avoid actively torturing our food I think it would be preferable. There have been some good documentaries (pretty sure I saw one on PBS a few years ago) the only ones treated worse then the animals are some of the undocumented workers who work in these filthy ass slaughterhouses.
                                    Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; December 9th, 2018, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately, all the aforementioned practices -- and much more -- are commonplace. They most certainly do not have any use; in fact, although intensive animal farming is purportedly rooted in efficiency at the cost of animal welfare, it is actually ultimately inefficient on top of being nothing short of evil. Furthermore, it is inherently detrimental to the welfare of the captive animals (naturally), but also to the environment and to the health of people who consume them.

This short article is an accurate discussion that is, quite frankly, just the tip of the iceberg.
                                      Last edited by P408370R; December 9th, 2018, 02:36 AM. Reason: I a word.

Comment

Food, Inc. is the scariest horror movie released in the past decade.

Comment

Working...
                                        X