• Show
Clear All

Syria here I come

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

lmao, 112

so not that above the US

Solar just BTFO'd himself
      Considering you don't have freedom of speech nor a right to privacy there, it's unlikely that the poll is rating China correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Yeah, I think there's about 120 million people in this country that need to be punched in the dick. Amirite?
        Considering the abortion rate, there's probably a `120 million women who need to be kicked in the ass.

The supreme court turning the 14th amendment into an excuse to kill the unborn, which it clearly was never intended to be done that way, and in fact it gives the unborn a "right to live", as does the Declaration of Independence...."Endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights...a right to life..."

Oh yes, California, Thank the GOOD God for the rains to put out the forest fires, but realize the GOOD God sent the fires to rebuke your murderers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Considering the abortion rate, there's probably a `120 million women who need to be kicked in the ass.

The supreme court turning the 14th amendment into an excuse to kill the unborn, which it clearly was never intended to be done that way, and in fact it gives the unborn a "right to live", as does the Declaration of Independence...."Endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights...a right to life..."

Oh yes, California, Thank the GOOD God for the rains to put out the forest fires, but realize the GOOD God sent the fires to rebuke your murderers.
          No. You're insane and kind of a terrible human being. You'll probably be going to hell, just saying mate.

Comment

No. You're insane and kind of a terrible human being. You'll probably be going to hell, just saying mate.
            I've already been there. The Angel who guards the door let me out because I asked nicely enough. I gotta say, there were slightly more women in Hell than men, actually. I don't know how I know that, other than I saw it with my own eyes.*

You're just so used to the liars and going along with the liars that you don't realize I'm one of the few True Prophets who has ever lived; And I don't give a whit about money, so I have no reason to "soften" the message to sell out to crowd pleasers.

Trust me when I say this, Abortionists* go to hell, and most homosexuals will go to hell too if they don't change.

Let me just say, I don't agree with everything recorded of Jesus of Nazareth, but he apparently once said "whoever harms one of these little children, it is better for him that a millstone was hanged around his neck and cast into the sea."

He said forcible drowning was a better fate to child abusers than what the real God will do to them in the afterlife.

Now remember Jeremiah 1:1-5...

According to this, God knows you, and ordains you, before you are even conceived.

With that context, the penalty for abortion is the same as the penalty for murder.
            Last edited by Wade; November 25th, 2018, 07:41 AM.

Comment

There's ignorance and there's rebellion, and then there's just plain evil.

God doesn't punish ignorance, but he does punish evil.

I'm COUNTING ON IT.

Comment

"Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee." Isaiah 49:15.

Observe. The God uses the Objective moral duty of caring for a child as an example, and then he says the mothers may forget their child, but He won't forget the true believers.

This coupled with the opening paragraph of Jeremiah, and the passage from the Torah, is as clear prohibition against abortion and against negligence.

Comment

you don't realize I'm one of the few True Prophets who has ever lived
                  lol. I was raised in church my entire life, my dad is a Bishop. Trust me when I tell you that you're batshit insane and you need to be put in a mental ward before you hurt somebody.

Comment

Considering you don't have freedom of speech nor a right to privacy there, it's unlikely that the poll is rating China correctly.
                    Yeah, you don't have that in the US either, so it computes
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Now a GOOD God must punish evil. It's in his nature to forgive, but it is also in his nature to punish. It's rational. We don't allow criminals to just run rampant; We arrest them and put them in prison, often with a lesser sentence than they really deserve.

We actually give life sentences to murderers who are un-repentant, when the death penalty is better for this. It costs the tax payer over 40,000 dollars per year to keep a prisoner in prison.

So if humans punish evil as best we can, and try to be merciful, then it is pretty obvious that a GOOD God punishes evil.

Comment

lol. I was raised in church my entire life, my dad is a Bishop. Trust me when I tell you that you're batshit insane and you need to be put in a mental ward before you hurt somebody.
                        I'm actually a licensed and ordained pastor with the state of Louisiana. I just don't use paper credentials because I don't really believe in them.

Do me a favor:

Ask your dad whether abortionists go to Heaven or Hell. Then come back to this thread and tell me what he says.

Yes, ask your dad about it, and quote the first 5 verses of the Book of Jeremiah to him, to refresh his memory. I recommend New King James version.
                        Last edited by Wade; November 25th, 2018, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Wade
                          Wade commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You should also tell your father that I out-rank him. The purpose of prophets is to forecast the judgement of God and the punishment AND DELIVERANCE when pastors and evangelists lie for money, when false doctrine controls the church and atheists turn everyone against one another, that is when God will raise up a true prophet. There is currently one prophet on Earth that is higher than me, and I do not know who he or she is, but I assure you it isn't one of these jokes on television who prophesy falsely for money, and never rebuke sin.

Trust me, Cid, abortionists go to Hell, and the old testament literally says the blood of homosexuals will be on their own hands.

Notice in Jeremiah that God said he put HIS WORDS in JEREMIAH'S MOUTH. This is a claim to inspiration and infallibility.

Curiously, Paul actually denied inspiration and infallibility in one of his letters, a fact that gets overlooked.

So Jeremiah claimed inspiration and infallibility.

I am not infallible, but I am inspired.

When I started reading the Book of Jeremiah just now, to check the verse I had forgotten, the Spirit of God moved on me again like few times before, and I sense the presence of God as a chill that washes over my insides and my body.

Trust me, Cid, the Spirit of God is with me on this. Abortionists and homosexuals go to Hell.

Unfortunately, both are being promoted by out existing government, which is one of the last signs of a collapsing civilization.

Drunkenness: Check
                          Murder out of control: Check
                          Homosexuality: (Sodom and Gomorrah): Check
                          Human Sacrifice (abortion): Check
                          Atheism and/or Sun worship: Check*

*The atheist comedian, George Carlin, once said he'd rather worship the Sun than worship God. He died and went to Hell, trust me: He broke the first commandment perpetually, his God was himself.

These are always in power during the last days of a civilization.

So now we have a generation of people who call it "hateful" to rebuke abortion, even as they carve up the remains of the baby to use in science experiments.

"Let God arise, and his enemies be scattered..."

That's powerful, even to this day. I get chills just reading the first 11 verses of the Book of Jeremiah. It's like reading it again for the first time.

Comment

Jeremiah 2:8. This is what you see false pastors doing on television and in every corner church.

"The priests said not, 'Where is the Lord?' And they that handle the law knew me not*: The pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Ba-al, and walked after things that do not profit."

How many times have I seen false pastors preaching the money gospel, and promising huge "harvests" even as the nation descended into depression?

They lie for money, but the True Creator already knows this, and prepared a message for them. God is against the Catholic Church and the Protestant church. They somehow pervert everything and turn into child molesting cults, and the leadership refuses to prosecute the offenders. The True God is against what passes for being called "church" because all that is taught there is falsehoods.

If Jesus of Nazareth of the New Testament were alive in the flesh today, he'd braid a whip, just as he did before, and chase the pastors and "bishops" out of the church, just as he did twice in the "Cleansing of the Temple".

Trust me, the True Creator God is against abortion and homosexuality, and he's definitely against the "Greed Gospel", and he's against every "preacher" who makes a living by pleasing itching ears with soothing words.

I pray that God will put his true words in my mind, in my mouth, and on my fingertips. I will not be dissuaded because you think that I'm crazy. I'm not crazy, I'm the only sane one around at times.

The Lord God of Hosts, indeed.

As I said, "Let God arise, and his enemies be scattered..."

Comment

And I don't know how that got on this thread, it's supposed to be on the California thread, but some sort of bug put me on the wrong thread.

Comment

Ask your dad
                              Holy shit dude. It was absolutely incredible. I was sitting at my desk, just planning to ignore your stupid ass when my dad suddenly called me. I picked up the phone and without saying a word my dad said "your friend Wade is a blasphemous piece of shit and The True Creator told me that he would definitely burn in hell for his sins." He doesn't even know who you are, mate. Must be a prophecy from The True Creator.

Comment

Looking at Wade`s posts, the ranking isnt surprising...

Comment

Originally posted by Wade
                                  you don't realize I'm one of the few True Prophets who has ever lived
                                  Fun fact, delusions of divinity like this go hand-in-hand with schizophrenia.

As do hallucinations of going to hell, iirc. Something that, according to the Bible, won't happen until judgment day at the end of time, and something that you can't get out of by 'asking nicely'.

You're full of yourself, Wade, and you're not the bastion of wisdom and morality that you think you are. You disagree with your own scripture and being falsely led like that is all it takes to burn in hell with the rest of the nonbelievers. You're better than no one, and God can't stand to look at you any more than any other sinner.

Comment

And I don't know how that got on this thread, it's supposed to be on the California thread, but some sort of bug put me on the wrong thread.
                                    Why double/triple post like that? Whatever you want to say, just put it in one post.

Comment

Leave Wade alone!!!! He's a rapey boi who must be protected at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                                      X