X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLICE BRUTALITY

>on your knees scared shitless, unarmed, and crying
    >begging for life
    >cop tells you to move and crawl towards him instead of just putting hands in air and being cuffed
    >one small movement because you're breaking down
    >mowed down by rifles

jeez

>live in america
    >get shot

what else is new
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

look at this article

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/41...-while-holding

A police officer responding to a shooting in a Chicago-area bar shot and killed a black security guard who had subdued and disarmed the shooter.
      On Sunday at 4 a.m. a group of drunken men were asked to leave Manny's Blue Room Bar, witnesses told local news station WGN9 .
      Afterwards, someone from the group returned with a gun and opened fire.
      Security returned fire, witnesses told WGN9, and an armed security guard, Jemel Roberson, apprehended one of the men involved outside.
      "He had somebody on the ground with his knee in his back, with his gun in his back like, 'Don’t move,'" witness Adam Harris told WGNTV.
      But an officer responding to the scene fired at Roberson and killed him.
      "Everybody was screaming out 'Security!' He was a security guard," Harris said.
      The Midlothian police department confirmed to The Hill that two of its officers responded to the shooting and one opened fire.
      "Upon arrival Officers learned there were several gunshot victims inside the bar. A Midlothian Officer encountered a subject with a gun and was involved in an Officer involved shooting. The subject the Officer shot was later pronounced deceased at an area hospital," Chief Daniel Delaney of the Midlothian Police Department said in a statement.
      Delaney added an investigation into the shooting of the security guard is now taking place.
      Friends of Roberson told the news station that he planned to become a police officer and was an upstanding man.
      The Cook County Sheriff's Office will manage the investigation into the shooting at the bar as the State Police Public Integrity Task Force is investigating the shooting of Roberson.

>in uniform
      >doing your job
      >good guy with a gun
      >heroically subduing a criminal
      >bystanders loudly make everyone aware that you are the good guy
      >being black

>gets killed instantly no questions asked by cop

Comment

https://twitter.com/missydepino/stat...39713016094721

>peacefully do nothing but sit in starbucks to wait for friend to show up
        >be black
        >police called and get hauled off to jail
        Last edited by Sza; November 16th, 2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I posted the security guard one in the discord the other day. So fucked up.

This happened in my town earlier this year...
          https://www.kgw.com/video/news/local...ic/283-8141228
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
            >live in america
            >get shot

what else is new
            it's just our way of saying hello

and goodbye

Comment

What an utter fucking moron policeman :D

was he afraid that someone was gonna come out of the other room to shoot them?

like what..
              Last edited by Beholder; November 16th, 2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

This is why I don't trust the police ever. Don't ever wanna call them or be near them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                  This is why I don't trust the police ever. Don't ever wanna call them or be near them.
                  But you're in the military lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

But you're in the military lol
                    The military isn't the police. We have this thing called a code and we wouldn't open fire on anyone who's unarmed. The police are on criminal payroll, we're not.

Comment

The military isn't the police. We have this thing called a code and we wouldn't open fire on anyone who's unarmed. The police are on criminal payroll, we're not.
                      Yeah, cops have codes too. They're just trained to shoot first when they believe that their life is on the line... and some cops either abuse that because they're psychopaths or because their nerves are fucked.

Comment

Yeah, dude, it's just the pigs that are corrupt, man. It's not like soldiers have ever blown up innocent civilians and written them off as "acceptable losses," nor have they ever cut down 12-year-old "insurgents."

Comment

Don't worry Ori, you're white.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Yeah, dude, it's just the pigs that are corrupt, man. It's not like soldiers have ever blown up innocent civilians and written them off as "acceptable losses," nor have they ever cut down 12-year-old "insurgents."
                            I'm in the Navy not the army. Should have clarified

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Don't worry Ori, you're white.
                              That's another thing, cops are super racist and the navy accepts everyone

Comment

the difference between military and cops is that military is willing to take risks

cops do not, as you can see in the first vid, they would rather eliminate the 0.00007% the man could've pulled out a weapon chance and just shoot the unarmed civilian

end result: triggerhappy cops

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post

the difference between military and cops is that military is willing to take risks

cops do not, as you can see in the first vid, they would rather eliminate the 0.00007% the man could've pulled out a weapon chance and just shoot the unarmed civilian

end result: triggerhappy cops
                                  Yeah we wouldn't even point a gun at an unarmed person. There are so many nonlethal means to subdue someone like OC spray and batons

Comment

Yeah we wouldn't even point a gun at an unarmed person. There are so many nonlethal means to subdue someone like OC spray and batons
                                    american cops are a fking mess let me tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post

american cops are a fking mess let me tell ya
                                      I wouldn't even call the police if a robber was in my house, they'd probably shoot up my family in the process. I'd just take care of it myself honestly

Comment

I wouldn't even call the police if a robber was in my house, they'd probably shoot up my family in the process. I'd just take care of it myself honestly
                                        you're right

look: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/02/u...ard-black.html

shot and killed after defending his family from a robber in his house lmao

Why do you think American cops feel so comfortable with the "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality?

Comment

Working...
                                        X