I have a confession to make

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a confession to make

I voted for a Retardigan and an independent for the mid-terms, even though I don't agree with any of their policies; I Gotta keep those baby-murdering Dummycrats out of office!

Fair enough.

Comment

Ooooo, you told us who you voted for, now you're not gonna get Christmas presents this year

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
        Ooooo, you told us who you voted for, now you're not gonna get Christmas presents this year
        Thanks, but false god-men deserve no glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
          I voted for a Retardigan
          I hate to break this to you mate, but I doubt this surprises anybody here. I honestly would have assumed you'd vote straight republican.

Comment

Thanks, but false god-men deserve no glory.
            Lump of coal for you mister

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Lump of coal for you mister
              Coal is useful, though

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Coal is useful, though
                One coal will only go so far.

Comment

based not to mention redpilled
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

The most recent mass killer did it just to prove that nothing would change. He shot the security guard first, proving that you need at least two armed guards to stop one armed attacker.

Isn't that fucked up.

Comment

How can you people vote for baby-murdering dummycrats? Don't you have a conscience? How do you look at yourselves in the mirror? Those evil abortionist murdering mothers. My God it's so terrible that we've killed at least 65 million innocent babies in the U.S. alone since Roe v. Wade. I can't help myself. Thinking about it makes me want to vomit.

Comment

How can you people vote for baby-murdering dummycrats? Don't you have a conscience? How do you look at yourselves in the mirror? Those evil abortionist murdering mothers. My God it's so terrible that we've killed at least 65 million innocent babies in the U.S. alone since Roe v. Wade. I can't help myself. Thinking about it makes me want to vomit.
                        Babies suck, tbf. Kill them while they're oblivious.

Comment

I find that jizzing in a cup and sacrificing my sperm to Satan the night before I vote really gives me that will power that I need to vote for those evil, vile, baby-murdering democrats.

Comment

Question: What do you think happens to the 'murdered' 'babies' after they 'die'?
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

How can you people vote for baby-murdering dummycrats.
                              with an erection

Comment

Working...
                              X