China

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China

I want to discuss this country more so. Post-Crisis Shob would you care to join me?

Oh God, you're back...

Comment

• Ouroboros
      Ouroboros commented
      Editing a comment
      is he Jayz? The Korean dude?

• Sza
      Sza commented
      Editing a comment
      @Ouroboros

i'm not korean. thanks.

Originally posted by Cid View Post
    Oh God, you're back...
    seriously cid.....

i get that you don't like me, but it seems like you want to start things by posting in my threads. are you expecting another response from me from this post so you can purposely ban me again? You should be happy that i'm trying to start a conversation with someone here.

Comment

• Cid
      Cid commented
      Editing a comment
      It was just unexpected.

• Sza
      Sza commented
      Editing a comment
      "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

Buddhist quote

Cid

lol

How was China, and why did you move back?

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
      lol

How was China, and why did you move back?
      Bittersweet. Currently back here in america because more of close relatives (like cousins ) wanted to come here to experience it.I decided to show them around some. I do plan on living back there in the future though.

Comment

What do you think about Chinese tech companies and what they have to offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
          Bittersweet. Currently back here in america because more of close relatives (like cousins ) wanted to come here to experience it.I decided to show them around some. I do plan on living back there in the future though.
          Fair enough~
          I hope your relatives enjoy their time here!

And welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
            What do you think about Chinese tech companies and what they have to offer?
            I fully support our nations people. And i am quite big on some of them. For example i do like Baidu quite a bit from experience. Although your question is very broad, i do enjoy how in many fields they have either caught up to or surpassed somewhere like usa.

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post

I fully support our nations people. And i am quite big on some of them. For example i do like Baidu quite a bit from experience. Although your question is very broad, i do enjoy how in many fields they have either caught up to or surpassed somewhere like usa.
              How about smartphones, for one thing?

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                Fair enough~
                I hope your relatives enjoy their time here!

And welcome back.
                thank you mate! i'm abit startled to see this hospitality from you however.... :0

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

How about smartphones, for one thing?
                  i personally don't use any chinese smartphones, but from what i gathered they're really great.

i saw it around and even i was like "damn, i would like one of those phones"

but i feel comfortable staying with apple iphones since that's also very popular in my circles.

Comment

Sza is Chinese btw he's not trolling

Comment

I wanna know about Chinese religion (if there's any besides Buddhism) as well as mythology and lore

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                        I wanna know about Chinese religion (if there's any besides Buddhism) as well as mythology and lore
                        I just need to know enough Chinese to talk a Chinese cutie out of her panties. Can you guys help me? I told Li I wanted to play in her garden. She wanted to role play a nurse and play with my meat stick.

Edit:
                        I need a BWW, which is why I was looking for RICH Chinese women, like business owners and such.
                        Last edited by Wade; November 14th, 2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

I just need to know enough Chinese to talk a Chinese cutie out of her panties. Can you guys help me? I told Li I wanted to play in her garden. She wanted to role play a nurse and play with my meat stick.

Edit:
                          I need a BWW, which is why I was looking for RICH Chinese women, like business owners and such.
                          Try Rosetta Stone

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Try Rosetta Stone
                            Why can't it be as easy as "Holly" from the Wedding Singer? "Look, I'm going to make this easy on you. If you come upstairs, you're gonna get laid!"

Comment

Edit:
                              bruh you still chatting up that catfish from China? Brah you gotta realize Chinese girls aren't into every 老外 that crosses their bath online

Comment

Why can't it be as easy as "Holly" from the Wedding Singer? "Look, I'm going to make this easy on you. If you come upstairs, you're gonna get laid!"
                                Because not every woman is a slut/whore

Comment

CHINA RULES THE WORLD SOON:D:D::D:D::D:D::D::D::D

BYE AMERICA

Comment

• Ouroboros
                                    Ouroboros commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Will some American patriot please respond to this bigot? I'm positively triggered right now.

• Beholder
                                    Beholder commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    ;3 better start learning that mandarin

• Wade
                                    Wade commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    China has some of the world's hottest women, so I'm okay with this.

to sig or not to sig

Comment

Working...
                                  X