Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you goys are alright.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Some of you goys are alright.

    Don’t go to America tomorrow.

    #2
    I'm good then

    Comment


      #3
      Oi vey I sure hope there are no racist Pepes out and about looking to kill me today.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

      Comment


        #4
        You're Jewish?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Oi vey I sure hope there are no racist Pepes out and about looking to kill me today.
          I heard cartoon frogs can make people kill people.
          Wow just wow, stay safe folks. It's a crazy world we live in currently.
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

            I heard cartoon frogs can make people kill people.
            Wow just wow, stay safe folks. It's a crazy world we live in currently.
            I'm quiet scared right now.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

            Comment

            Working...
            X