• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

But I am very quotable and cuddly.
    And that's why we all love you

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I mean... I do.

As a man of science, it's pretty difficult for me to wrap my head around the concept that there's more than two genders. I think people are generally just being silly. But if they want to call themself something different, it's whatever. That's on them. But only as long as they're not trying to pseudo-science that nonsense. Same thing with being gay, I got no problem with gay people. But the existence of a "gay gene" isn't confirmed or even remotely supported by biological studies, so I don't believe you can be "born gay" just in the same way I don't believe you can be born as anything other than a male or female.

No bigotry, just science. If science ever tells me I'm wrong, like a good scientist, I will immediately flip my view to that which is scientifically accurately. But until then, you can claim you're an apache attack helicopter, but science doesn't support it as the truth and if you tell me it does, I'm going to smack you.
      While true the existence of people like The Wachowskis has to make you think. Two brothers who both came out as transgender (and both had the surgery) is an interesting non-scientific argument for a "gay gene".

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

While true the existence of people like The Wachowskis has to make you think. Two brothers who both came out as transgender (and both had the surgery) is an interesting non-scientific argument for a "gay gene".
        You could also argue that it was more of a lifestyle thing, if they were pretty close (which it seems like they are?)

Comment

Wachowskis are also weird as fuck. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

You could also argue that it was more of a lifestyle thing, if they were pretty close (which it seems like they are?)
            Yeah I get the nature vs nurture argument, but even among brothers can any two life experiences be that similar?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Yeah I get the nature vs nurture argument, but even among brothers can any two life experiences be that similar?
              with the watchowskis... maybe? I definitely wouldn't say normal brothers would be that close.

Comment

Working...
              X