Conservapedia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservapedia

So I found out about a wikipedia for conservative ideals and it's just fantastic.

Just keep in mind that this site is completely accurate and if you're right-leaning, this details exactly what you believe in.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

It has detailed and coherent pages on everything, from why the Bible is scientifically accurate to explaining why non-conservatives exist, if they're obviously right in everything they do. I particularly enjoy the page that details why Conservatives are funnier than liberals.
    Last edited by OrganizationXV; October 29th, 2018, 08:18 AM.

From the page "Conservative parables", here's "the fasting woman". The Fasting Woman

A woman had been fasting for several days and was quite weak. It was Sunday morning, and she wondered whether she had enough strength to attend church. It would have been easy to justify not going, as she had already shown her love and devotion to God that week. But she decided to attend the services anyway. Without eating any breakfast, she prepared herself for the late morning service. She got dressed, gathered her purse and belongings, and drove off to the church.

The church was filled for the late-morning service, with many hundreds of worshipers. The woman sat near the back and watched the pews fill up with members of the community, young and old. The service was about to begin. The woman then heard an unusual commotion outside, including several loud noises and shouts. She turned around several times to look at the door to the church. Her intuition told her something was wrong.

Suddenly, a large, armed man burst through the door and began firing his gun at the hundreds of worshipers, children and all. The woman mustered all her strength and pulled out her own gun from her bag. She then shot the intruder. Stunned, and expecting to die from her shot, the intruder reacted by killing himself. The worshipers in the church were all saved. Afterwards, the woman said that she had been "praying to God that he direct me" in what to do in life.

Comment

American Conservatives are unique creatures
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
        American Conservatives are unique creatures
        Oh, I hope so.

Comment

Don't.

'tis a silly place.

Comment

checkmate
            https://www.conservapedia.com/Liberal_myths

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
            Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
              Editing a comment
              The claim that government titles make someone important or significant.

lol

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
            Don't.

'tis a silly place.
            Exactly. It makes my day a little brighter to see someone so proudly display their stupidity.

Comment

oh... my... fucking god....

The Bible is the most logical, insightful and influential collection of books and letters ever written. It includes the most beautiful book ever written, the Gospel of Luke, the most profound book ever written, the Gospel of John, and the most intellectual treatise ever written, the Epistle to the Hebrews. Biblical scientific foreknowledge has anticipated or guided nearly every great human achievement.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Bible
              You can't counter this level of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                oh... my... fucking god....

You can't counter this level of stupidity.
                That one had me in stitches.

Comment

I'd genuinely like to meet people like this at least once in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                    • The claim that government titles make someone important or significant.
                    • The claim that environmental regulation saves lives.
                    • The claim that people today are more knowledgeable and intelligent than in prior centuries.
                    • The claim that abortion and breast cancer are unrelated.
                    • The claim that an individual's sexual preference needs to be a protected civil right
                    • The claim that going on the offense against terrorists creates more terrorists
                    • The claim that terrorism should be handled by law enforcement
                    • The claim that the death penalty does not deter crime. Overwhelming evidence shows that the death penalty does deter crime.
                    • The claim that intelligent design is not a science and has no evidence.
                    • The claim that the Old Testament is immoral.
                    • The claim that Liberal Christianity is compatible with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

The claim that the 9/11 terrorists attacks were an inside job by the USA.
                    Didn't conservatives claim this? I forget... wasn't really following that nonsense.

The claim that humans and apes have a common ancestor.
                    With the years passing by, increased scientific evidence is proving this truer and truer each day.

The claim that no climatologist or physicist rejects global warming. Ironically, the founder of The Weather Channel rejects global warming, as do thousands of other scientists.
                    This one is false. You can google it and see it was a hoax.

The claim that violent video games like Doom or Quake aren't contributing to real life violence.
                    Wait! Where's gamergate at!? Also isn't gamergate supporters/trolls conversatives mostly? Isnt' this where the Alt-Right spawned from? Or is that an actual liberal myth. Still a better love story than twilight tho.

The claim that homosexuality cannot be overcome by therapy and prayer.
                    Yes because theory and prayers can also turn someone into a conservative -- no wait it can't? It never would work? So why it only works for removing homosexuality and not other traits I dislike in people?

The claim that the liberal mainstream media is unbiased, reliable, fair, and unchallengeable.
                    The claim that conservative media is biased and unreliable.
                    You just can't have it both ways, son! You can't! You just fucking can't! Either both medias are fake news; both are mostly true or both are telling half truths! But one side being mostly truthful and the other mostly false doesn't work!

Comment

The arrogance and mockery in this thread is just another countless example of why Donald Trump won in 2016 and why he'll win again in 2020.

Comment

Watch out Kajin,
                        https://www.conservapedia.com/Myster...tal_Illness%3F

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                          Aw, fuck. Reading that wikipedia is gonna give me mental illness.

If I was to take a random stab at why there might be a rise in mental illness I'd say it is because we managed to cure/manage everything else that is a deadly disease/illness/virus/bacteria. We come towards the next thing to cure; debilitating conditions like... mental illnesses.

Comment

Aw, fuck. Reading that wikipedia is gonna give me mental illness.

If I was to take a random stab at why there might be a rise in mental illness I'd say it is because we managed to cure/manage everything else that is a deadly disease/illness/virus/bacteria. We come towards the next thing to cure; debilitating conditions like... mental illnesses.
                            I would guess it's due to an increased awareness towards mental illnesses, mostly. Maybe it's connected to a bleaker worldview that most people seem to adopt (for example, that voting democrat means you're suffering from a mental illness).

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I would guess it's due to an increased awareness towards mental illnesses, mostly. Maybe it's connected to a bleaker worldview that most people seem to adopt (for example, that voting democrat means you're suffering from a mental illness).
                              Could be both. I mean once you kill off small pox and a number of plague-like diseases what are you left with? When the next major epidemic is snuffed out with a pill before it can even get off the ground, what is there left to cure?

Genetic diseases like cancer and... mental illnesses.

Comment

Could be both. I mean once you kill off small pox and a number of plague-like diseases what are you left with? When the next major epidemic is snuffed out with a pill before it can even get off the ground, what is there left to cure?

Genetic diseases like cancer and... mental illnesses.
                                Yeah, I got what you're saying.

Comment

The primary mental illness that needs to be cured is liberalism, a mental illness that seems to be quite prominent on this forum :)

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                    The primary mental illness that needs to be cured is liberalism, a mental illness that seems to be quite prominent on this forum :)
                                    kajin style thinks that synagogue shooting was caused by pepe the frog if it means anything
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                      Even a prominent female conservative who is anti-femimism cringed at this wikipedia:

Comment

Working...
                                      X