"Baltimore Cops Carried Toy Guns to Plant on People They Shot, Trial Reveals"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Sometimes even more so. We've got a serious meth problem in my city. Fairly small population comparatively, something like 20,000. But that shit is everywhere. You can't go into a grocery store without seeing someone that you can bet is hooked on it. Mostly white people too. And when you get into the trailer parks (which is essentially the white version of "the ghetto") you probably couldn't throw a stone without hitting an addict.
    it's not the meth guys' fault that you go around throwing rocks at people
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by The White Man's Pawn View Post

So you support black criminals then?
      No. Are you retarded, or did you just not pay attention to what I said? The only part that was my opinion was that BLM is a failed movement.
      (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        it's not the meth guys' fault that you go around throwing rocks at people
        That's very true. But I enjoy hurting the people around me, so it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

That's very true. But I enjoy hurting the people around me, so it's ok.
          Were they at least crack rocks?
          (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by The White Man's Pawn View Post

So you support black criminals then?

Whites are the demographic majority(60% I think) they are supposed to cause the most violent crime yet there is a stereotype of whiteys being mostly peaceful civilized pussies in America, even their poorest dumps dont have the level of crime comparable to nearly completely black cities like Detroit, Philly, and Baltimore. In addition there arent really any historical white towns in America that were as violent as modern black areas even in the 1800s.Whats even weirder is that white minorities in these cities barely contribute to violent crime though if you look at a city like Chicago the black minority produces more violent crime than the white majority disproportionately. Most white people have to worry about are the occasional serial killers in their suburbs, most blacks have to worry about are the frequent home invaders, bored gangbangers, random thieves, random carjackers, random rapist, and random murderers. Blacks are killed so often in black areas that no one gives a shit anymore they just view it as business as usual. Despite all the bloodshed and tears, blacks will freak out if you point out it is our evil criminals who cause this suffering as it appears as though not just blaming the white man for anything bad that happens to you is incomprehensible to most black people. So the only conclusion is they want the suffering to continue and to never end.
            Please excuse, sir. I must ask that you refrain from using a pejorative term like "nigga" in my presence. As you are an ivory gentleman of advanced age, I am deeply offended on the behalf of my ebony brothers and sisters. Thank you for understanding.
            Last edited by Oneiros; October 9th, 2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

People are horrible...

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Please excuse, sir. I must ask that you refrain from using a pejorative term like "nigga" in my presence. As you are an ivory gentleman of advanced age, I am deeply offended on the behalf of my ebony brothers and sisters. Thank you for understanding.
                Shut up nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck Butter View Post

Shut up nigga.
                  I can literally feel the unadulterated hatred for the black man coursing through your veins, young blood. To cleanse yourself, sing the praises of the glorious white man. AMEN.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X