"Baltimore Cops Carried Toy Guns to Plant on People They Shot, Trial Reveals"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Honestly, I'm surprised there are so many of them. You would think most would be too afraid of the blowback to pursue it.
    I'd imagine that it would look good for not-corrupted police departments to pick up the good guys knocking out the bad cops. I wouldn't be too worried for keeping my job, personally.

Comment

Honestly, I'm surprised there are so many of them. You would think most would be too afraid of the blowback to pursue it.
      Anyone with a decent moral compass would step up and say something. These are people's lives at state here. I don't just mean the ones the cops accidently or even intentionally shoot. I'm also talking about the ones that are wrongly accused and have their whole life ruined because of this.

Comment

As long as they kill future thugs I dont give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck Butter View Post
          As long as they kill future thugs I dont give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

Black criminals are the cancer of the black race. Black on black crime statistics are outrageous in America.
            Last edited by Duck Butter; October 7th, 2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Holy fucking shit BASED
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

LITERALLY Uncle Ruckus lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                  Holy fucking shit BASED
                  People Who Liked

h-have you mastered the art of sucking ur own dick

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                    People Who Liked

h-have you mastered the art of sucking ur own dick
                    kinda easy when you're not a fatass or/and a dicklet
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

kinda easy when you're not a fatass or/and a dicklet
                      show me
                      f-for research obvs

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post

show me
                        f-for research obvs
                        i didn't say i wasn't a fatass and/or dicklet
                        stop derailing the thread faggot

Comment

• Aure0lin
                          Aure0lin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          kawaii

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        Nah. Uncle Ruckus is a G.

Comment

I dont comprehend how black people like black criminals, they are very reason our communities are virtually unlivable, they are the very reason whites/mexicans/asians/ are racist against us, and yet for some reason blacks have defended this scum since the ending of segregation. I think of the thousands of black people who die every year in our country as my motivation for hating black criminals the one element who takes the most black life in America are black criminals. So many innocent black people shot up over the months since January in our country yet you dumbasses keep defending black thugs it boggles my mind. Black Lives Matter? If you think so then you support things that impede black thugs the biggest taker of black lives in America.
                          Last edited by Duck Butter; October 7th, 2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The White Man's Pawn View Post

Black criminals are the cancer of the black race. Black on black crime statistics are outrageous in America.
                            Ok but you implied you don’t give a shit about harmless people being shot because they could be “future thugs”.
                            I know you said the same shit about Tamir Rice too

Comment

People are sheep. Poor and rural white counties are just as drug-riddled and violent as inner-city black communities. The type to shoot their neighbor over a trash dispute. Those are in fact trump voters. News targets and reports on minorities for news scoops. With poverty comes crime that fact has never changed. Only brainwashed faggots believe in the color hype.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by The White Man's Pawn View Post

I dont comprehend how black people like black criminals, they are very reason our communities are virtually unlivable, they are the very reason whites/mexicans/asians/ are racist against us, and yet for some reason blacks have defended this scum since the ending of segregation. I think of the thousands of black people who die every year in our country as my motivation for hating black criminals the one element who takes the most black life in America are black criminals. So many innocent black people shot up over the months since January in our country yet you dumbasses keep defending black thugs it boggles my mind. Black Lives Matter? If you think so then you support things that impede black thugs the biggest taker of black lives in America.
                                First of all, I'm white and I think BLM is a failed movement. Just throwing that out there.

Second off, the problem as I understand it is that everyone looks at issues like this as literally black and white. You see a lot of unintentional martyrs that did no wrong and were killed by cops. Having innocent victims blurs the line between actual criminals and regular black folks. That said, a lot of non-black people look at statistics or anecdotal evidence, see some legit criminals, and conflate that as an attribute of the whole African American race. That also blurs the line.

No one's making the right distinctions that the issue is about social inequality or the actions of individuals as opposed to a collective. There is no "black thugs", it's Just "black people" as both sides wrongly recognize it to be.

Comment

First of all, I'm white and I think BLM is a failed movement. Just throwing that out there.

Second off, the problem as I understand it is that everyone looks at issues like this as literally black and white. You see a lot of unintentional martyrs that did no wrong and were killed by cops. Having innocent victims blurs the line between actual criminals and regular black folks. That said, a lot of non-black people look at statistics or anecdotal evidence, see some legit criminals, and conflate that as an attribute of the whole African American race. That also blurs the line.

No one's making the right distinctions that the issue is about social inequality or the actions of individuals as opposed to a collective. There is no "black thugs", it's Just "black people" as both sides wrongly recognize it to be.
                                  So you support black criminals then?

People are sheep. Poor and rural white counties are just as drug-riddled and violent as inner-city black communities. The type to shoot their neighbor over a trash dispute. Those are in fact trump voters. News targets and reports on minorities for news scoops. With poverty comes crime that fact has never changed. Only brainwashed faggots believe in the color hype.
                                  Whites are the demographic majority(60% I think) they are supposed to cause the most violent crime yet there is a stereotype of whiteys being mostly peaceful civilized pussies in America, even their poorest dumps dont have the level of crime comparable to nearly completely black cities like Detroit, Philly, and Baltimore. In addition there arent really any historical white towns in America that were as violent as modern black areas even in the 1800s.Whats even weirder is that white minorities in these cities barely contribute to violent crime though if you look at a city like Chicago the black minority produces more violent crime than the white majority disproportionately. Most white people have to worry about are the occasional serial killers in their suburbs, most blacks have to worry about are the frequent home invaders, bored gangbangers, random thieves, random carjackers, random rapist, and random murderers. Blacks are killed so often in black areas that no one gives a shit anymore they just view it as business as usual. Despite all the bloodshed and tears, blacks will freak out if you point out it is our evil criminals who cause this suffering as it appears as though not just blaming the white man for anything bad that happens to you is incomprehensible to most black people. So the only conclusion is they want the suffering to continue and to never end.
                                  Last edited by Duck Butter; October 8th, 2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Except for the fact most poor whites live in rural areas purposely to avoid the government and law enforcement. They do all the same dirt with way less police harrassment
                                    Living in small towns that can barely afford a sheriff. Big difference from city life. That is where they move way more product than some corner boy in the city. I bought my first gun from a biker in Baltimore at 15. The gang which guess what spent the majority their time in the surrounding wooded area of Maryland. That shit doesn’t get talked about or discussed and ignored. Just like the fact a good portion of the poverty in the USA is as poor as 3rd world countries. That didn’t become a discussion until our current president got voted in.
                                    Last edited by 40 acres; October 8th, 2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                                      Poor and rural white counties are just as drug-riddled and violent as inner-city black communities.
                                      Sometimes even more so. We've got a serious meth problem in my city. Fairly small population comparatively, something like 20,000. But that shit is everywhere. You can't go into a grocery store without seeing someone that you can bet is hooked on it. Mostly white people too. And when you get into the trailer parks (which is essentially the white version of "the ghetto") you probably couldn't throw a stone without hitting an addict.
                                      Last edited by Cid; October 8th, 2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Sometimes even more so. We've got a serious meth problem in my city. Fairly small population comparatively, something like 20,000. But that shit is everywhere. You can't go into a grocery store without seeing someone that you can bet is hooked on it. Mostly white people too. And when you get into the trailer parks (which is essentially the white version of "the ghetto") you probably couldn't throw a stone without hitting an addict.
                                        Been like that nobody reports on it though. A lot of those people live in towns like that because they don’t report on it. The news has it target base those people are not it. It took them voting in the most outrageous president ever to even get a spotlight . Simply because point blank no orthodox president has done shit for them. Which gets distorted into a basic left vs right/ white vs black argument. Statistics can’t tell you that. Who out in the middle of nowhere reporting in a trailer park?

Comment

Working...
                                        X