DAS RAYCIST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAS RAYCIST

This is why you NEVER take someone at their word if they claimed to have been racially discriminated against, always demand proof.
    Certain people will cry racism no matter what in order to garner sympathy or because they're delusional.

Originally posted by Wade;n484984
    As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
      I ain't watching all that, give me the run down.

Comment

It's pretty stupid to comment on this situation when you don't know what it entailed.

Did the guy enforce the two guest rule unilaterally?

If so, he's in the right here and the black family was breaking the rules and being needlessly aggressive.
        If not, he singled out the only black guests to enforce the rule when he didn't do the same to the white guests, which probably means he's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

I ain't watching all that, give me the run down.
          girl acts dumb and then mumbles "its because i'm white" to herself.
          Originally posted by Wade;n484984
          As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            It's pretty stupid to comment on this situation when you don't know what it entailed.

If so, he's in the right here and the black family was breaking the rules and being needlessly aggressive.
            If not, he singled out the only black guests to enforce the rule when he didn't do the same to the white guests, which probably means he's racist.
            He don't want to hear that. The fact he is even looking for videos like that shows what type of time he is on lol.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

If a real nigga was present he'd have smacked the lips off this old racist tool. Just a bunch of hyper agressive negro females with no bite

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

He don't want to hear that. The fact he is even looking for videos like that shows what type of time he is on lol.
                Saw his auntie Permit Patty getting that smoke and got to googling for some race related material.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

If that was the case wouldn't the women have mentioned it?

Comment

girl in black has some nice tits ngl

That aside, this is pretty unsurprising regardless of whoever happens to be the racist here. Read Putnam tbh

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

If that was the case wouldn't the women have mentioned it?
                      She did, actually.

Comment

Who's Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
                          If a real nigga was present he'd have smacked the lips off this old racist tool. Just a bunch of hyper agressive negro females with no bite

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Saw his auntie Permit Patty getting that smoke and got to googling for some race related material.
                            Dude spending his holiday looking up shit like this. One step closer to shooter territory lmao.

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be the one asking "what are you, 12?"

Comment

Dude spending his holiday looking up shit like this. One step closer to shooter territory lmao.
                                Do you guys not know what social media is?

Comment

He was just trying to save them from drowning.
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                  I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

I wish all the fuckin Oreos on this site would stop acting black

Comment

next season of luke cage

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                                      This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Knowing what type of person Soul's is I'd say he is a member of another site were this type of information/videos are constantly being shared.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X