• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based italians have had it with dirty """refugees"""

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ted-immigrants

Germany next
    Originally posted by Oneiros
    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Out with the subhuman trash.

Comment

Good
      Originally posted by Wade;n484984
      As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Hey Doc, how's it going?
        Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
          Hey Doc, how's it going?
          Shut it, leaf

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Shut it, leaf
            hey can i borrow some money

Comment

Bro you got some money to spare?

Comment

i don't have enough money to feed my dead cat

Comment

What will those Poortuguese do now?

Comment

next we should exile ppl that are too stupid to tell that portugal and italy are different countries

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                      next we should exile ppl that are too stupid to tell that portugal and italy are different countries
                      What will you do once your best friend has been exiled? Those wrist can only take so much.

Last edited by #83.6666666667; June 8th, 2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I'm not racist but "refugees" as they're called nowadays have fucked so many goats throughout history that I'd be surprised if they didn't have a bit of goat DNA in them.
                        Last edited by Timeless Writer; June 8th, 2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Mid easterners gave civilization to europeans and as thanks europeans bombed them. And now we have nazis on the forum funny how things work out

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
                            Mid easterners gave civilization to europeans and as thanks europeans bombed them. And now we have nazis on the forum funny how things work out
                            Americans bombed them
                            Americans are the root of all evil
                            your country is racist lmao

Comment

"It's not an evil to fight evil." - Jesus prob

Comment

Mid easterners gave civilization to europeans
                                >What are the Greco-Roman civilizations

Yeah, fail harder.

and as thanks europeans bombed them.
                                This however I'm completely opposed to. Europe and America have zero reason to be there, they are the cause of this mess (and when I say they I don't mean the unenlightened masses, just the elites who run them).

And now we have nazis on the forum funny how things work out
                                You must be delusional if you think that NatSocs are running the show in Europe (or even America) presently. Nothing could be further from the truth.
                                Last edited by ShinGaoKaiser; June 10th, 2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

^ reminder that this poster once said on discord that hitler had some good ideas with regards to the jews

Comment

Originally posted by ShinGaoKaiser View Post

>What are the Greco-Roman civilizations

Yeah, fail harder.

This however I'm completely opposed to. Europe and America have zero reason to be there, they are the cause of this mess (and when I say they I don't mean the unenlightened masses, just the elites who run them).

You must be delusional if you think that NatSocs are running the show in Europe (or even America) presently. Nothing could be further from the truth.
                                    Greeks are mediterranean and look much closer to persian or turks than any anglo saxon or “white” (western european) people in general. And they are not even close to the most ancient civilizations anyway. It’s fact that for thousands of years mid easterners gave european savages the helping hand or at least the inspiration to get out of caves post ice age. Now get mad nazi
                                    Last edited by Don Tigris; June 10th, 2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Greeks are mediterranean and look much closer to persian or turks than any anglo saxon or “white” (western european) people in general. And they are not even close to the most ancient civilizations anyway. It’s fact that for thousands of years mid easterners gave european savages the helping hand or at least the inspiration to get out of caves post ice age. Now get mad nazi
                                      WE

Comment

Well I never said anything about Northern Europe, they're not particularly remarkable besides Vikings (and barbarians) and discovering the Americas before Columbus, but Greco-Roman civilization is without a doubt the most influential one in Europe. Also, Greeks weren't Romans, but yes both are Mediterranean.

Arabs were savages at one point as well (Pre-7th century) in case you hadn't noticed. Of course, this is before they expanded out of the Arabian peninsula into the Levant and North Africa. They also came into contact with Persians so there's that. The only Middle Easterners you could say were pivotal for a period of more than 1k years were the Hebrews, but who even knows what or where they are now.

You must think I'm white. I'm not, but simply an observer from outside this whole debacle. But keep on thinking whatever you want though. Doesn't substitute for an argument in any case especially since you don't even understand the situation at any relevant level.
                                      Last edited by ShinGaoKaiser; June 10th, 2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X