Richard Spencer is poor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheko View Post
    Funny how that is an image. Why not link the article hm?

Well here it is folks. An Oct 2017 article: https://coed.com/2017/10/20/richard-...-money-salary/

Funny though how it doesn't get into the specifics of his net worth. It says he owns a 5,200 arce farm land. Maybe they are considering that? Raising $58 Million doesn't make you worth $185 million. So maybe they are considering the value of his farmland. Well here's another article talking about it:

He is in a position to know. Spencer, along with his mother and sister, are absentee landlords of 5,200 acres of cotton and corn fields in an impoverished, largely African American region of Louisiana, according to records examined by Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting. The farms, controlled by multiple family-owned businesses, are worth millions: A 1,600-acre parcel sold for $4.3 million in 2012.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ana-subsidies/
    So with a bit of math....
    $4.3million / 1,600 acres = $2,687.50 per acre
    Fuck it let's give him $5,000 per acre just cause he's famous!
    $5,000 per acre * 5,200 acres = $26 million!! ((Still not $185 million, however. You need to sell each acre for over $35,000 each))

So it is not his land that they are considering nor his ability to raise funds. Side note, he did get $2 million from the government in subsides. I guess if it is called "subsidies" it isn't welfare. Honestly, I still can't see how they came up with that value. We all know (or should know) that to determine a person's net worth you take the value of their assets and subtract their liabilities. Now sure a person's box office pull matters and Spence's noted money raised was $58 million. So even if you combined it all (58m + 26m + 2M = $86m). We are still a whole $100 million short and I haven't even considered his debt and liabilities.

But ya know what! Scrap all that, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say this is all fake and just Antifa trying to ruin his good name. I mean if you google search "richard spencer credit card declined" you won't find numerous articles from various sources all talking about it -- oh wait you do. Guess it can't be fake news. Wait wait... it was just one of his many credit cards that was decline he had others. Sure some articles mentioned his mom paying it or he was kicked out of the bar by the owner, but meh it is all fake right?

Well riddle me this batman...

If Spencer is a multi-millionaire why is he begging for money to cover his legal fees?

Richard Spencer, who was once a leading figurehead of the racist alt-right movement, is begging his followers for $25,000 to help him fight off a federal lawsuit in which 11 plaintiffs are seeking damages for emotional and physical trauma received during last year’s violent Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/r...t-against-him/
    Oh wait.. that site might be fake news! Let's hear it from the man himself!

Huh! I guess it is real! Well look at that. Let's see how much he's raised...

Oh look.. it was shut down but they did leave a hilarious amount listed: https://www.fundedjustice.com/Spencer-legal

Though you know what I am a nice guy. I did find another fundme site that he used and is slowly building his finances to pay for his legal fees. https://freestartr.com/project/richa...-defense-fund/ Not his 25k yet.. and only 104 people dishing out 14k but ya know what, at least the multi-millionaire can cash in on his people's loyal. Good on him!

Ashame he's got nothing on Anita fucking Sarkeesian. Who is universally hated by the gaming community and yet still manages to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars. Come on Spencer! Is your base that poor? Are you not saying enough Nazi jokes to get the news media's attention. Ashame... a crying shame.

Also this article was fun too.

In order to secure a room for the Oct. 19 speech, Spencer was required send a signed rental agreement and a check for $10,564.80 by Oct. 6. NPI executive director Evan McLaren put the contract and the check in the mail that morning, using FedEx’s same-day delivery service, requiring a university employee to accept the delivery around 10:30 that evening.
    Days later, the check bounced.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0f76b05c33438

Ah well. Guess we'll never know the truth, right?

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Cid also can you fix the title for me? Seems Sheko found it cute to edit it.

Comment

https://how-rich.com/4893/how-rich-is-richard-spencer/

lol he's still rich and Fagjin is still angry about it.
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Funny how that is an image. Why not link the article hm?

Well here it is folks. An Oct 2017 article: https://coed.com/2017/10/20/richard-...-money-salary/

Funny though how it doesn't get into the specifics of his net worth. It says he owns a 5,200 arce farm land. Maybe they are considering that? Raising $58 Million doesn't make you worth $185 million. So maybe they are considering the value of his farmland. Well here's another article talking about it:

So with a bit of math....
        $4.3million / 1,600 acres = $2,687.50 per acre
        Fuck it let's give him $5,000 per acre just cause he's famous!
        $5,000 per acre * 5,200 acres = $26 million!! ((Still not $185 million, however. You need to sell each acre for over $35,000 each))

So it is not his land that they are considering nor his ability to raise funds. Side note, he did get $2 million from the government in subsides. I guess if it is called "subsidies" it isn't welfare. Honestly, I still can't see how they came up with that value. We all know (or should know) that to determine a person's net worth you take the value of their assets and subtract their liabilities. Now sure a person's box office pull matters and Spence's noted money raised was $58 million. So even if you combined it all (58m + 26m + 2M = $86m). We are still a whole $100 million short and I haven't even considered his debt and liabilities.

But ya know what! Scrap all that, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say this is all fake and just Antifa trying to ruin his good name. I mean if you google search "richard spencer credit card declined" you won't find numerous articles from various sources all talking about it -- oh wait you do. Guess it can't be fake news. Wait wait... it was just one of his many credit cards that was decline he had others. Sure some articles mentioned his mom paying it or he was kicked out of the bar by the owner, but meh it is all fake right?

If Spencer is a multi-millionaire why is he begging for money to cover his legal fees?

Oh wait.. that site might be fake news! Let's hear it from the man himself!

Huh! I guess it is real! Well look at that. Let's see how much he's raised...

Oh look.. it was shut down but they did leave a hilarious amount listed: https://www.fundedjustice.com/Spencer-legal

Though you know what I am a nice guy. I did find another fundme site that he used and is slowly building his finances to pay for his legal fees. https://freestartr.com/project/richa...-defense-fund/ Not his 25k yet.. and only 104 people dishing out 14k but ya know what, at least the multi-millionaire can cash in on his people's loyal. Good on him!

Ashame he's got nothing on Anita fucking Sarkeesian. Who is universally hated by the gaming community and yet still manages to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars. Come on Spencer! Is your base that poor? Are you not saying enough Nazi jokes to get the news media's attention. Ashame... a crying shame.

Also this article was fun too.

Ah well. Guess we'll never know the truth, right?

Jesus, imagine being THIS mad and obsessed over some harmless rich white man
        Originally posted by Oneiros
        In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Jesus, imagine being THIS mad and obsessed over some harmless rich white man
          He was so excited when he thought he was poor.

Now that he knows he's rich, his world is crumbling. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Are you actually a real person, or just a hallucination?
            Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pu...-maria-n849666

puerto rico is mega emo

Comment

More like Richard Spender

amirite?

Comment

Rich is rich AND he'll never know or care about how some no name random hates his guts and laughs at poor people while acting morally superior.
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    Rich is rich AND he'll never know or care about how some no name random hates his guts and laughs at poor people while acting morally superior.
                    Goddamn lmao

Thought it was black people who did impromptu drive-bys, white people generally do shooting sprees

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Goddamn lmao

Thought it was black people who did impromptu drive-bys, white people generally do shooting sprees
                      PR conquered him, dude.

Something whites know a lot about.

Next he'll colonize his psyche and the damage will last multiple generations.

Comment

Alright guys, let's not go around changing topic titles to troll. This is in the politics section, so keep the discussions civil and on topic too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                          Alright guys, let's not go around changing topic titles to troll. This is in the politics section, so keep the discussions civil and on topic too.
                          alright dad

Comment

What is a Richie Spencer thread doing in politics to begin with

Comment

What is a Richie Spencer thread doing in politics to begin with
                              He is a political figure.

Comment

I didn't know clowns counted as political figures

Comment

So is Kanye West, who isn't a political figure these days?

Comment

I didn't know clowns counted as political figures
                                    > Donald Trump

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

So is Kanye West, who isn't a political figure these days?
                                    Don't remind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

lol he's still rich and Fagjin is still angry about it.

Much of Richard’s wealth derives from his mother’s cotton farms.

We estimate that Richard Spencer’s net worth is $185 million (2017).

I already tried to calculate the value of said cotton farms. Furthermore his family doesn't sell actual cotton, they rent the land to someone else. There's no way he's getting 185 million a year for renting that land off, especially with it being split among his sister and mother.

Your beat, son. With facts. Accept it and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                                        Yea it is sad.. but wrong thread..?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X