No announcement yet.

The world’s most powerful leader is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we just legalized prostitution all you bottom bois would have steady employment tbh

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
      Lol nobody paying any mind to you sweatshop worker. You living off your mom giving out happy endings in back alley massage parlors to Americans. While eating the family pet for dinner. Stop talking to your superiors like you are on an equal level.
      Plain ass racist, and atleast i dont pick cotton to make 10 cent a hour >:/

my superiors? MY SUPERIORS? SUPERIORS? I am the superior, race, btfo, dont engage in things you cant finish.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinGaoKaiser View Post

You wouldn't be able to spell stuff in Chinese so it goes both ways.
        You'd be considered dumb in China as well by that metric.
        Look at someone who knows what they talk about, cheers m8 :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
        Plain ass racist, and atleast i dont pick cotton to make 10 cent a hour >:/

my superiors? MY SUPERIORS? SUPERIORS? I am the superior, race, btfo, dont engage in things you cant finish.
        Lol you are a real life peasant. Pretending on the internet that you are happy with your country. All you have is fake national pride. If you disagree your country would cull your whole family. Average salary of a chinese worker cant even compete with a fast food employee over here. I wouldn't even look at you in real life peasant lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
          i was actually looking to engage in an actual conversation with someone
          KK. Make better threads.

Comment

One day Russia and China are going to force the U.S. to pay off its Federal debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

KK. Make better threads.
              The threads are good, it’s just your posts are the one that’s solely lacking

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                One day Russia and China are going to force the U.S. to pay off its Federal debt.
                Russia is irrelevant, it’s only going to be china/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X