The world’s most powerful leader is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world’s most powerful leader is...

Last edited by Sza; May 4th, 2018, 12:00 PM.

Originally posted by Sza View Post
    Gotta agree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Randoguy View Post
      Gotta agree on that.
      Truly an indigenous honorable man, from rags to ruling the strongest country on earth lol. Unlike many us presidents born into political standings, Xi started as a pig feeder... and worked his way up to being leader of the people’s republic of china for life..

Comment

Okay lol nice try but Hillary owns all of Islam and the deep state, Asia doesn't register as a blip on the radar, sry

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
          Okay lol nice try but Hillary owns all of Islam and the deep state, Asia doesn't register as a blip on the radar, sry
          we don’t register as a blip because we are the radar. the sole reason you even have a radar and thats great because Islam is loyal to china lmao.

Comment

we don’t register as a blip because we are the radar.
            Genius. Pure genius.

Comment

It's me.

Comment

• Kanzentai
                Kanzentai commented
                Editing a comment
                It's true, it's totally Cid. I'm not actually T5's Webmaster *whistles*

Of course no sense of nationalism or loyalty, always the anericans stroking their egos, this is their downfall and why china is the superior nation

Comment

Of course no sense of nationalism or loyalty, always the anericans stroking their egos, this is their downfall and why china is the superior nation
                Learn to spell. Or at least proofread. Wasn't learning your letters, your vast array of chinese characters and properly "drawing" them a requirement to be a good educated chinese citizen?

You must be one of the dumb ones if you can't spell in such an easy language. Furthermore this is in an era where autocorrect is a thing. lol

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Learn to spell. Or at least proofread. Wasn't learning your letters, your vast array of chinese characters and properly "drawing" them a requirement to be a good educated chinese citizen?
                  they are not “letters”, but regardless yes.

You must be one of the dumb ones if you can't spell in such an easy language.
                  then you are not very intelligent since english is one of the harder languages for asians to learn, it goes both ways, it’s harder for people to learn a language so unlike your own.

Furthermore this is in an era where autocorrect is a thing. lol
                  because autocorrect is 100%

If you point out grammar mistake, yet still fully understood what i said (which you did) then you fail to understand the point of languages.

Comment

then you are not very intelligent since english is one of the harder languages for asians to learn, it goes both ways, it’s harder for people to learn a language so unlike your own.
                    I thought you were the superior race. Suddenly now you are normal like everyone else? Ha!

because autocorrect is 100%

If you point out grammar mistake, yet still fully understood what i said (which you did) then you fail to understand the point of languages.
                    I didn't focus on grammar. I was talking about your spelling. Clearly you are one of the dumb ones.

Comment

I thought you were the superior race. Suddenly now you are normal like everyone else? Ha!
                      We are superior in the sense that of China, knowing a seperate language has little to do with that, and im sorry that you feel that way you monolingual autist.

China is vastly superior to america, bottom line.

I didn't focus on grammar. I was talking about your spelling. Clearly you are one of the dumb ones.
                      Which is apart of grammar, and congratulations on making a big deal out of a typo on an online forum, clearly this means so much in regards to how inteligent you are

/s

Comment

You wouldn't be able to spell stuff in Chinese so it goes both ways.
                        You'd be considered dumb in China as well by that metric.

Comment

We are superior in the sense that of China, knowing a seperate language has little to do with that, and im sorry that you feel that way you monolingual autist.

China is vastly superior to america, bottom line.

Which is apart of grammar, and congratulations on making a big deal out of a typo on an online forum, clearly this means so much in regards to how inteligent you are

/s
                          I'm not the one going around calling myself the superior race. If you are, prove it.

Comment

Why are you guys replying serious to Solar? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                              Why are you guys replying serious to Solar? Lol.
                              You just questioned the entire existence of your site. Responding to dumbass shit is 70% at least of the activity of this site lol
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

You just questioned the entire existence of your site. Responding to dumbass shit is 70% at least of the activity of this site lol
                                Shit...

Comment

I don’t get it, if your going to disregard something, then why not ignore it? I didn’t ask you guys to respond, but i was actually looking to engage in an actual conversation with someone alas Wade here.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Nobody asked you, what would you even fathom to know about politics? You are not educated lol.

top if off back pedaling an already bs comment made by the webmaster, this is really disgusting. You guys can “lol we never respond seriously in the forum sections that are supposed to be serious and laugh at everyone else who does “ somewhere else please. Im Sza, btw.
                                    Last edited by Sza; May 7th, 2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Nobody asked you, what would you even fathom to know about politics? You are not educated lol.

top if off back pedaling an already bs comment made by the webmaster, this is really disgusting. You guys can “lol we never respond seriously in the forum sections that are supposed to be serious and laugh at everyone else who does “ somewhere else please. Im Sza, btw.
                                      Lol nobody paying any mind to you sweatshop worker. You living off your mom giving out happy endings in back alley massage parlors to Americans. While eating the family pet for dinner. Stop talking to your superiors like you are on an equal level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X